Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Nah... we are all incorrigibly stupid and stubborn Caucasians without a degree - in some people's mind.
Interestingly, changing those people's mind is equally difficult to convincing a Trump supporter not to support Trump any more.
So there is definitely something going on here. Just an observation.

My previous stated reason was very clear.

He compares well to the others who have earned my active DIStrust.

or who have platforms that I consider contrary to the interests of this nation.
No, you either aren't being clear or your reasons are simply vague.

I was quite clear and specific.

But if you need it explained more.

I am aware that Trump has no long political record, that is a minus.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

That makes Trump my mostly likely bet to see policies I want enacted.
That's a little more clear and concise, gives us something to work with.
I don't agree that a lack of political experience is a big handicap this year, people are angry and discouraged and realize our political system has been completely corrupted by big money and special interests. Trump could probably get twice as many votes as he has now, taking the exact same positions, if he didn't sound so childish, self absorbed, and sleazy.

Perhaps if you had asked more questions before instead of self servingly dismissing my previous posts, you could have saved yourself 40 pages of mistaken postings.
I give up. There's no hope for you.

You've said nothing to point out why my reasons are not intelligent or true.

(my point regarding lack of political record was in relation to demonstrating past political behavior to judge him by).

You immediately roll into why you disagree, along with constant unsupported assertions.

That is moving the goal posts.

"Giving up" is obviously code for "dodge".

No, you either aren't being clear or your reasons are simply vague.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

I don't agree that a lack of political experience is a big handicap this year, people are angry and discouraged and realize our political system has been completely corrupted by big money and special interests. Trump could probably get twice as many votes as he has now, taking the exact same positions, if he didn't sound so childish, self absorbed, and sleazy.

Perhaps if you had asked more questions before instead of self servingly dismissing my previous posts, you could have saved yourself 40 pages of mistaken postings.

(my point regarding lack of political record was in relation to demonstrating past political behavior to judge him by).

You immediately roll into why you disagree, along with constant unsupported assertions.

Code? No, this is in plain language. I give up because I've humored you far too long already. You're too stupid, you can't be taught, you have no potential for learning, and that pretty well describes most dumbshit Trump followers.

Code? No, this is in plain language. I give up because I've humored you far too long already. You're too stupid, you can't be taught, you have no potential for learning, and that pretty well describes most dumbshit Trump followers.

Nonsense.

What you are doing there is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1]Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."

Nonsense.

What you are doing there is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1]Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."
You still don't get it. You have yet to make a single intelligent remark about anything. If I could point out something you said that was smart that might stand out.

In what field of work?

Almost any field ... But especially in regulated fields ... Such as pharmaceuticals and whatnot.
It doesn’t matter if you are a genius doctor or chemist if you don’t follow the proper GMP requirements enforced by regulatory bodies like the FDA, DEQ etc …

Your expertise does not substitute nor supersede the responsibility the Quality Control Supervisor holds over the approval of your work product in almost any field of production.

The FDA controls all drug devices and biological label controls. They don't supervise doctors.

CdG4FI-UYAA4uAe.jpg

The war on Trump...

By Anthony Freda.

Love him or hate him, His Own Party is spending 140 million dollars on attack ads aimed at destroying‪#‎Trump‬.

This internecine war is unprecedented in US history.

Will they spend that much exposing the crimes and treason of ‪#‎Hillary‬?
WarOnTrump_Freda-1000x1024.jpg

The FDA controls all drug devices and biological label controls. They don't supervise doctors.

I didn’t say the FDA supervises doctors or PhD’s … I said Quality Control Supervisors supervise anyone that fucking touches or influences a product no matter what kind of alphabet soup they may have in their name.

It doesn’t matter if you are a doctor or what … If you don’t document the proper chain of custody in raw materials going into a human injectable (something the FDA would be interested in) … The Quality Control Supervisor can not only destroy your work product … But can rightfully call you a fucking idiot at the same time.

The question remains unanswered: Are there any intelligent Trump followers? If the comments on this thread were to be used as a statistical measure the answer would have to be no.

I had a situation similar to Lim's when I was supervising Indian H1-Bs on Wall Street.
Interviewed them, rejected them but they were too cheap to reject, trained them but they were too dumb to train, they sucked, fired them.

Why do you say they were dumb?
Because they didn't, or wouldn't, understand the most basic ideas of Database design, Screen design, SQL Statements, Error checking, etc...
They supposedly earned Masters Degrees in India, came here for $15.00/hour and given 6 months couldn't produce a Login Screen.
I gave them concrete examples every step of the way and they couldn't grasp anything.
A Masters in IT in India is worse less than toilet paper.

HA!!! I know, I hired an Indian SQL guru... it was like pulling teeth to get a simple mail trigger done. The guy wrote like 100 lines of code that could have been done in probably 20...

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.
Or more likely, Trump is working directly with the Clintons to destroy the Republican Party.
That would be delicious irony :eusa_drool:

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Despite the fact that his job will be completely different.

I have asked you to explain why you think that.

You seem to be unable to do that.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

Or perhaps it was "intelligent" of me to stone cold bust you like that?

Anyone supporting Bernie cannot be by definition, all that intelligent.
A characteristically Trump like response.

I am not a Trump supporter kid...
That puts you at least a couple of IQ points ahead of some.

I am more than a few IQ point above most buddy.
Based on subsequent posts in this thread there doesn't seem to be any evidence to support that theory.

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.
Or more likely, Trump is working directly with the Clintons to destroy the Republican Party.
Trump has completely failed to offer any reasonable explanations for his close relationship with the Clintons.

I had a situation similar to Lim's when I was supervising Indian H1-Bs on Wall Street.
Interviewed them, rejected them but they were too cheap to reject, trained them but they were too dumb to train, they sucked, fired them.

Because they didn't, or wouldn't, understand the most basic ideas of Database design, Screen design, SQL Statements, Error checking, etc...
They supposedly earned Masters Degrees in India, came here for $15.00/hour and given 6 months couldn't produce a Login Screen.
I gave them concrete examples every step of the way and they couldn't grasp anything.

HA!!! I know, I hired an Indian SQL guru... it was like pulling teeth to get a simple mail trigger done. The guy wrote like 100 lines of code that could have been done in probably 20...
I saw SQL Routines with 6,000 lines of code where there should have been at most 30-40 lines.
"Yes, yes..."

Trump has completely failed to offer any reasonable explanations for his close relationship with the Clintons.
Is there at least ONE Trump policy you don't disagree with?

Is there at least ONE Trump policy you don't disagree with?
The characterization "policy" might be kind of a stretch. If your question is: Can I identify on some level with the base emotionalism of Trump's childish bombast? Sure, who doesn't? But that's not nearly a good enough reason for me to vote for him for President.

I saw SQL Routines with 6,000 lines of code where there should have been at most 30-40 lines.
"Yes, yes..."

Yup.. when I ask for a trigger to fire off an e-mail based on the results of an INSERT, I really don't think I need to be scrolling through line after line of code.. A few DECLARES, a few SETS and an xp_send_dbmail should suffice.. but OHHHH NOOO!!!!!

Forum List

Back