Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

WIth your discussion on what you know that I believe or dont' believe that even I don't know about.

It seems to tie in with why you dismissed my earlier stated reasons, so, please expand, explain, ect.
Maybe you should expand upon your reasons so I can come to a better understanding of your positions. Please feel free to elaborate on why anyone should believe that Donald Trump will do anything he says he'll do. Perhaps I just didn't understand your previous explanation.

My previous stated reason was very clear.

He compares well to the others who have earned my active DIStrust.

or who have platforms that I consider contrary to the interests of this nation.
No, you either aren't being clear or your reasons are simply vague.

I was quite clear and specific.

But if you need it explained more.

I am aware that Trump has no long political record, that is a minus.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

That makes Trump my mostly likely bet to see policies I want enacted.
That's a little more clear and concise, gives us something to work with.
I don't agree that a lack of political experience is a big handicap this year, people are angry and discouraged and realize our political system has been completely corrupted by big money and special interests. Trump could probably get twice as many votes as he has now, taking the exact same positions, if he didn't sound so childish, self absorbed, and sleazy.

Perhaps if you had asked more questions before instead of self servingly dismissing my previous posts, you could have saved yourself 40 pages of mistaken postings.

Maybe you should expand upon your reasons so I can come to a better understanding of your positions. Please feel free to elaborate on why anyone should believe that Donald Trump will do anything he says he'll do. Perhaps I just didn't understand your previous explanation.

My previous stated reason was very clear.

He compares well to the others who have earned my active DIStrust.

or who have platforms that I consider contrary to the interests of this nation.
No, you either aren't being clear or your reasons are simply vague.

I was quite clear and specific.

But if you need it explained more.

I am aware that Trump has no long political record, that is a minus.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

That makes Trump my mostly likely bet to see policies I want enacted.
That's a little more clear and concise, gives us something to work with.
I don't agree that a lack of political experience is a big handicap this year, people are angry and discouraged and realize our political system has been completely corrupted by big money and special interests. Trump could probably get twice as many votes as he has now, taking the exact same positions, if he didn't sound so childish, self absorbed, and sleazy.

Perhaps if you had asked more questions before instead of self servingly dismissing my previous posts, you could have saved yourself 40 pages of mistaken postings.
I give up. There's no hope for you.

In some ways it doesn't make sense otherwise. Every time people are outraged he takes it to the next level and gains more popularity. Hard to see what his strategy could be in the general election. How does he pivot to the center from the twilight zone?

That sentiment is exactly how Donald Trump is doing as well as he is.

Since he entered the race ... We have all heard about how he is going to blow it ... And what he cannot accomplish.
Everyone has talked about how he is doing the wrong things, making the wrong decisions ... And he is winning a lot of votes.
They talk about how his supporters are stupid and how he doesn't has a chance of winning.

Well just exactly who are the stupid people ... Those that go around talking about what Donald Trump cannot do ... And that have been consistently wrong since he entered the race ... Or the people that understand it doesn't matter what you think about Donald Trump nor his supporters ... Because they really don't give a rat's ass what you think?

In some ways it doesn't make sense otherwise. Every time people are outraged he takes it to the next level and gains more popularity. Hard to see what his strategy could be in the general election. How does he pivot to the center from the twilight zone?

Since he entered the race ... We have all heard about how he is going to blow it ... And what he cannot accomplish.
Everyone has talked about how he is doing the wrong things, making the wrong decisions ... And he is winning a lot of votes.
They talk about how his supporters are stupid and how he doesn't has a chance of winning.

Well just exactly who are the stupid people ... Those that go around talking about what Donald Trump cannot do ... And that have been consistently wrong since he entered the race ... Or the people that understand it doesn't matter what you think about Donald Trump nor his supporters ... Because they really don't give a rat's ass what you think?

Trump certainly does have a talent for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

Trump certainly does have a talent for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

Yeah ... He would probably do better on the Democrat ticket.
I mean that's how they have been getting elected for decades.

36% of Americans believe UFOs from other planets are real, 10% believe they've seen a UFO. I think statistics like that give Donald Trump the edge.

....and if you more proof of that, just look at post #568 for the paragon of Trumpted "intelligentsia".

36% of Americans believe UFOs from other planets are real, 10% believe they've seen a UFO. I think statistics like that give Donald Trump the edge.
Change your name to Minimal, Herman...it would better reflect your impact on political discourse.

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

One in four Americans believe the sun revolves around the earth.....also a vital statistic that could be very important for a Trump victory.

One in four Americans believe the sun revolves around the earth.....also a vital statistic that could be very important for a Trump victory.
Where the hell did you go to school at...............LOL.................You really are trying to sell BS................
:dig:

Probably 6% of those have a college degree ... So that's got to hurt his chances.

Where the hell did you go to school at...............LOL.................You really are trying to sell BS................
I was valedictorian at Trump University.

I figured you as a champion of food stamps.............receiving them that is............

I figured you as a champion of food stamps.............receiving them that is............
Of course you did.

Of course you did.
How many jobs has Hillary created in the private sector................Under Obama and her they have created champions of welfare.....................she says she will continue that path...............Is there a Gold Medal or Peace prize for that?

You would probably do well as a used car salesman.................:ack-1:

Of course you did.
How many jobs has Hillary created in the private sector................Under Obama and her they have created champions of welfare.....................she says she will continue that path...............Is there a Gold Medal or Peace prize for that?

They certainly are champions of welfare, especially corporate welfare.

Of course you did.

They certainly are champions of welfare, especially corporate welfare.
Yeah......both side of the equation are..............Why the hell do you think Insurgents are drawing large turn outs...........and Hillary is drawing large turn offs....................The establishment is in control of both sides..................They want someone they can buy...........Hillary spreads her legs to them who will pay..........Bill just goes I have a head ache and a meeting with a client......ummm......you know.........Light a cigar.

Forum List

Back