Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

In college nowadays ... They teach young people some things are free ... Including their education if Sanders gets his way.
Now what kind of absolute retard would use the word "free" in conjunction with the cost someone will pay for one way or another ... Only a college graduate.

Hey, nitwit......you do (or should) realize that the rest of the civilized and industrial countries do have free education.

Hey, nitwit......you do (or should) realize that the rest of the civilized and industrial countries do have free education.

Hey nitwit ... It isn't free unless the professors are volunteering their time without pay in donated buildings and supplying their own materials.
I bet you are a college graduate ... Anyone else would know that nothing is fucking free.

Everything is paid for by someone ... And the fact you don't understand that is the product of your ignorance.

And making blanket statements that Trump supporters aren't intelligent is what? Relevant?
Would you care to refute the evidence? How should they be better described? Low information voters? Does that sound PC enough to describe fucking retards?

What evidence? It's your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus, get over yourself Einstein.
We can call Trump followers lazy and unmotivated if you prefer.
The Key To The GOP Race: The Diploma Divide

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.
Your alleged argument is devolving right in front of you.

Sure, sure it is.... look I get it; you're smarter than everyone else.

I just grow weary of these folks, and maybe you're not one of them, that think just because they have a college degree they are genius'.

Evidence is, not so much a lot of the time.

Would you care to refute the evidence? How should they be better described? Low information voters? Does that sound PC enough to describe fucking retards?

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.

I just grow weary of these folks, and maybe you're not one of them, that think just because they have a college degree they are genius'.

I couldn't agree more, many of the dumbest most pompous self absorbed dilettantes are university graduates and instructors. I know because I have very unimpressive academic credentials, yet was able to supervise teams of people with masters and PhDs for many years. One of my special pleasures in life has been to put people like that in their place and let them know their classroom knowledge isn't worth shit in the real world. I can't tell you how many I have interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and subsequently fired...but I can tell you it gave me great satisfaction to do so. That being said: Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?

I couldn't agree more, many of the dumbest most pompous self absorbed dilettantes are university graduates and instructors. I know because I have very unimpressive academic credentials, yet was able to supervise teams of people with masters and PhDs for many years. One of my special pleasures in life has been to put people like that in their place and let them know their classroom knowledge isn't worth shit in the real world. I can't tell you how many I have interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and subsequently fired...but I can tell you it gave me great satisfaction to do so. That being said: Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?

I have an even better question: are there any liberals (besides Bill Maher) who don't guzzle enough muslim semen to turn Lake Tahoe completely white??

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?
There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

.​

Face it … This little fellow doesn’t have a college degree and is smarter than some graduates.

.​

There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

Fair enough, I'd be willing to hear the same from some Sanders or Clinton supporters. So far, not so much.. just a lotta mumbo jumbo about it being "her time" or how nice it would be to have the first female president. Sorry, not good enough.

If I may ask, what line of work are you or were you in that allowed for you to supervise people with PhD's. That doesn't make a lot sense to me.
Why would ever tell someone that their education wasn't worth a sh*t and would such abuse give you such pleasure?

If I may ask, what line of work are you or were you in that allowed for you to supervise people with PhD's. That doesn't make a lot sense to me.
Why would ever tell someone that their education wasn't worth a sh*t and would such abuse give you such pleasure?

Well, there is that....

I'm sure we could fill volumes with the things that don't make sense to you.

Or, perhaps you could answer what is a very civil question.

Or, perhaps you could answer what is a very civil question.
Her question wasn't civil and that's about as much personal information as I'm willing to share on a public forum.

I don't see that.

Most people already know who they will vote for.

Why should the poll be meaningless?

As the old adage states, in primaries you vote with your heart and in the general with whatever brain cells you may have....The turnout and vigor of primary voters pale in comparison to the general, especially when so many senate seats are in contention.

So, you expect some movement as the General gets closer?

That still doesn't explain why you think Trump is not a serious contender.

Forum List

Back