Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Uh huh, almost up to the same level as Little Marco and Lyin' Ted, or maybe Mitt Romney on his knees......that kind of classy.

Yeah, that's it ... Looks like you have a little Trump in ya ... Your husband will be proud of you ... ;)

You are a very stupid little person with evidently few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly.

You are a very stupid little person with evidently few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly.

Yeah ... I am stupid alright ... Talking to idiots like you that thinks they is smarter than they are.
But no worries ... I don't expect you to draw any appropriate conclusions ... And have no problems with the way you act ... :thup:

Uh huh, almost up to the same level as Little Marco and Lyin' Ted, or maybe Mitt Romney on his knees......that kind of classy.

Yeah, that's it ... Looks like you have a little Trump in ya ... Your husband will be proud of you ... ;)

Uhm, uncool..... you could be reported you know.

Would you like to see those employees lose their job because you're a jackass?

Actually, I was dead serious in my support of what you did there.

Sometime it is hard to tell with me.

IMO, you kicked his ass there.
Trumpian logic.......I'm a winner because I say so!

Isn't that the logic you are following?

That is totally the logic he is following.

He keeps "judging" all and anything presented as "not intelligent" and then claiming that the postings in this thread is proving the answer to his op is no.

There has been plenty of well written and intelligent posts by Trump supporters, and he is just lies about it.
And yet you've failed completely to articulate your position with anything but superficial nonsense and childish reasoning. You have no idea why you believe Donald Trump will do what he says. You can't even begin to explain what your obedience to Trump is based on. Neither can any of your fellow Trump university scholars. I wonder why that is?

Here is my post from 224 where you ask me what Trump has done to "earn my trust".

"He has not.

The other candidates have earned my active DISTRUST.

And then there are those that have positions on issues that are IMO, contrary to the interests of the US.

Trump is by far the best."

More was added in follow up.

That is not childish reasoning or superficial nonsense. It is dealing with the reality of the situation as it is.

So please stop you lying.

Let's face reality....This entire thread is an exercise in futility since Trump will NOT be sitting in the oval office next year. The percentile of minorities that will vote AGAINST him is overwhelming, and without a decent percentage of the minority vote, no republican can win....Period!!!

The worst scenario that republicans are now facing, is that the Trump loss in Nov. will also mean a reversal of the senate's current majority AND a shift in the balance of the SCOTUS to more "liberal" than it has been in almost 3 decades.

Trump is only 3 points behind Hillary.

YOur confidence is unfounded.

I wouldn't hang my hat on Trump's biz failings. John Adams and Jefferson skated close to bankruptcy. After Jackson, people began to make careers in politics more often than not. But both Grant and Truman were failed businessmen.

There are huge questions, such as he has no clue as to the ME and seems in no hurry to get one. His tax plan is at best .... vague.

Actually, I was dead serious in my support of what you did there.

Sometime it is hard to tell with me.

IMO, you kicked his ass there.
Trumpian logic.......I'm a winner because I say so!

Isn't that the logic you are following?
I'm sure it could appear that way to extremely dishonest or incredibly slow witted people.

As well as highly intelligent people.
I'll let you know when I see some.

I completely understand that you don't travel within those circles.

Is that something Trump would say?

I just hate to see a sick animal suffer when other options are available.

Lolz ... I would never report Liminal on a technicality.
In fact ... I kind of enjoy it when these elitist pseudo-intellectuals are left with nothing but a pile of smoldering ashes where their thread used to be.

In fact ... I kind of enjoy it when these elitist pseudo-intellectuals are left with nothing but a pile of smoldering ashes where their thread used to be.

It has gone into the toilet.

rump is only 3 points behind Hillary.

Actually, I hope that Hillary pulls out due to her "legal problems".....However, the difference between a primary cycle and the general election is enormous....Polls at this point between Dems. vs. Repubs. are meaningless.

Feel free to report anything you like. Technically, if I had a husband, you would be guilty of forum rules violations as well......wouldn't you dummy.

Feel free to report anything you like. Technically, if I had a husband, you would be guilty of forum rules violations as well......wouldn't you dummy.

If all the if's, could's and should's were candy and nuts ... It would be Christmas all year ... So what genius ... :dunno:

Seems to be the basis for everything you allegedly believe.

Seems you overestimate your ability to comprehend what my beliefs may or may not be.
Which isn’t a surprise considering your proclivity to overestimate most of your capabilities.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

But....but...but...thought democracy solved all our problems.

Seems to be the basis for everything you allegedly believe.

Seems you overestimate your ability to comprehend what my beliefs may or may not be.
Which isn’t a surprise considering your proclivity to overestimate most of your capabilities.

Maybe we just haven't seen what you're capable of yet; perhaps you're saving the good stuff for later.

rump is only 3 points behind Hillary.

Actually, I hope that Hillary pulls out due to her "legal problems".....However, the difference between a primary cycle and the general election is enormous....Polls at this point between Dems. vs. Repubs. are meaningless.

I don't see that.

Most people already know who they will vote for.

Why should the poll be meaningless?

Maybe we just haven't seen what you're capable of yet; perhaps you're saving the good stuff for later.

Later ... Maybe.
Contributing anything more of substance here than is warranted would be a tremendous waste of mental effort.

Hey … Is there any way you could like make me a sandwich or something … You know, make yourself useful in some way?

Forum List

Back