Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Has any candidate ever been attacked by another candidate about the size of his penis?

And, no, Trump called some illegal aliens drug addicts, criminals and rapists. Just as some natural born Americans are.

And I guess you prefer the current "leading from behind" to standing up for the USA, right?
first of all he didn't call SOME Mexican immegrants those names. He called MOST of them those names but he was so nice to add after that. Some I ASUME are good ppl. That is blatently racist. Second the correct response when someone sais you have a small penis when you're running for president is .... nothing. You don't indulge something like that with a response it's demeaning and you perpetuate a story that shouldn't be one. Third I don't support any of the republican candidates.

Since I don't have a penis I wouldn't know. But men do seem to be sensitive about that.

But if yours is not operating at peak, perhaps that's why you aren't sensitive.
You're absolutly right I'm not sensitive about it. You haven't replied to the first part tough. You know, the part where he is being blatently racist. That doesn't disturb you?

How is stating that some illegal aliens who are Mexican are criminals, racist?

I seriously do not understand that.

Good luck getting a straight answer.

I'm used to this. I post regularly on the Badlands Obama thread. It's nastier and more personal there.

And as devoid of substance in the insults.

Well, I can think of at least two people that rank below Trump in who one wouldn't want to give power.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
K. So you are not disturbed by the fact that Trump called Mexicans, drug addicts, criminals and rapist. That he carries a giant chip on his shoulders and he feels any insult by whomever deserves a full aray of retaliation. That he obviously is narcisstic. I mean we just witnessed a republican debate where he felt the need to defend the size of his dick. What happens when he has to deal with putin taking over the ukraine to put an hypothetical in. I'm not sure he wouldn't start a war because putin doesn't want to do as he sais.

Has any candidate ever been attacked by another candidate about the size of his penis?

And, no, Trump called some illegal aliens drug addicts, criminals and rapists. Just as some natural born Americans are.

And I guess you prefer the current "leading from behind" to standing up for the USA, right?
first of all he didn't call SOME Mexican immegrants those names. He called MOST of them those names but he was so nice to add after that. Some I ASUME are good ppl. That is blatently racist. Second the correct response when someone sais you have a small penis when you're running for president is .... nothing. You don't indulge something like that with a response it's demeaning and you perpetuate a story that shouldn't be one. Third I don't support any of the republican candidates.

It is not racist to discuss the large numbers of criminals coming over the border.

It is utterly mad to claim that it is.
Ah so you truly believe that statement?

Yes. I believe a lot of the illegals coming across the border are criminals looking to make more money in American crime.

IMO, the spotty data collected on criminal's immigration status supports that belief.

"Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?"

As far as USMB is concerned - no.

14404d1452789995-liberals-never-stop-liberals-hate.jpg

Since I don't have a penis I wouldn't know. But men do seem to be sensitive about that.

You're absolutly right I'm not sensitive about it. You haven't replied to the first part tough. You know, the part where he is being blatently racist. That doesn't disturb you?

I'm used to this. I post regularly on the Badlands Obama thread. It's nastier and more personal there.

americangirl can i ask you how you feel I insulted you. As I recollect the only insult In this conversation was you implying I was impotent lol?

americangirl can i ask you how you feel I insulted you. As I recollect the only insult In this conversation was you implying I was impotent lol?
And btw I even started tonight with saying that I don't agree with the premise of the post. Since i order to post here and have an intelligent conversation intelligence is required. The only thing i stated was that trump supporters may not be wise.

Isn't the whole point of your collective posts that I'm stupid because I support Trump?

Isn't the whole point of your collective posts that I'm stupid because I support Trump?

They are so knee jerk in being insulting that they don't even realize they are doing it.

And then, on the rare occasion some one gives some back to them, they are utterly confused as to why.

And they call us stupid!? LOL!!!

'Is anything discussed here , or is this just ppl yellin at oneanother? I'll put my 2 cents in. Of course there's intelligent Trump supporters. I'm not sure there are any wise Trump supporters tough.'Now this is how I started today. Not to blow my own horn but I think its not a bad way to start.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.” This is the quote. Now first of you're right you don't answer to me and I do appoligise. Now please tell me why you feel this quote is not racist. Please explain to me wen someone first sais. Mexico doesn't send his best. Then specifies why they're not the best (they have problems) then specifies those problems (drugs,crime,rapists) and then put the only assumption in that entire quote on the fact that some are good ppl?

How's it racist?
Racist? No. But Trump and his dim witted followers certainly are bigoted, prejudiced, and stupidly hateful.

'Is anything discussed here , or is this just ppl yellin at oneanother? I'll put my 2 cents in. Of course there's intelligent Trump supporters. I'm not sure there are any wise Trump supporters tough.'Now this is how I started today. Not to blow my own horn but I think its not a bad way to start.
Just to be sure here you guys actually feel you won on the race issue?

You think it is wiser to elect a sharp operator who lies or one who would sell his soul to win?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.” This is the quote. Now first of you're right you don't answer to me and I do appoligise. Now please tell me why you feel this quote is not racist. Please explain to me wen someone first sais. Mexico doesn't send his best. Then specifies why they're not the best (they have problems) then specifies those problems (drugs,crime,rapists) and then put the only assumption in that entire quote on the fact that some are good ppl?

How's it racist?
Racist? No. But Trump and his dim witted followers certainly are bigoted, prejudiced, and stupidly hateful.

14404d1452789995-liberals-never-stop-liberals-hate.jpg

And if you don't believe me

You think it is wiser to elect a sharp operator who lies or one who would sell his soul to win?
Now that's a good question. I agree with the fact that Trump is his own man and all establishment candidates are in the pocket of big business. And that goes for both sides. Having said that I fail to see how you guys expect a selfmade billionaire being out for the interest of the comon man. On that premise Bernie would be the likely choice. But and I mean this if Trump would be a democratic candidate and the only choice would be an establishment candidate i would vote republican.I feel and corel and me had a discussion with me about that that Trump simply has the worst temprament imaginable for us president. His vindictiveness,retoric and pettiness make him unsuitable for high office.

Now that's a good question. I agree with the fact that Trump is his own man and all establishment candidates are in the pocket of big business. And that goes for both sides. Having said that I fail to see how you guys expect a selfmade billionaire being out for the interest of the comon man. On that premise Bernie would be the likely choice. But and I mean this if Trump would be a democratic candidate and the only choice would be an establishment candidate i would vote republican.I feel and corel and me had a discussion with me about that that Trump simply has the worst temprament imaginable for us president. His vindictiveness,retoric and pettiness make him unsuitable for high office.

Bernie's tax and economic plans are certainly not in my personal best interest.

So why would I vote for him?

Bernie's tax and economic plans are certainly not in my personal best interest.

So why would I vote for him?
Because Bernie isn't likely to get pissed of enough to start a war when things aren't going his way. How do you think a meeting between Putin and Trump would play out if they have a disagreement. It's one thing to say I won't take any crap from China but they do have the US by the economical shorthairs.They have alot of treasury bonds and believe me they wont be afraid to tank the dollar if you piss them of enough. And as we can all see Trump pisses ppl of by default. As for Bernies plans. Sorry to tell you americangirl but I'm European myself and those economic plans you talk about work pretty well here.

Forum List

Back