Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Why would that follow? SHE never held a career job. Those are merit jobs. She only gets jobs that her husband can get for her.

She's not a bureaucrat either and she's failed at every management job she ever held.

Look at the mess she made at State. If she were a GS-15 like me her ass would have been fired.
Feel free to explain how Trump has earned your vote. Why do you believe that he will do anything he says he will do. Consider your answer carefully because there haven't been any even remotely cogent answers to that question so far.

We already went over all of that.

At the end you just retreat back into completely denial.

denial-it-is-just-a-river-in-egypt-isnt-it.png
Another stunning rebuttal.

We already did the stunning rebuttal.

And now you're pretending that it didn't happen.

Denial%20Poster
Strange, this rebuttal looks just like all your others.

As your lies haven't changed, my response is the same.

238e91ac770d81a8fb56d4ffeba5bdc909b44f6b535862b10a69013ee18d00ff.jpg

Is anything discussed here , or is this just ppl yellin at oneanother? I'll put my 2 cents in. Of course there's intelligent Trump supporters. I'm not sure there are any wise Trump supporters tough. If I personally can draw up the person who is the last type of person I would want to give the power to take over the world Trump would come mighty close. Especially because I don't think you can take over the world without destroying it in the process.

Is anything discussed here , or is this just ppl yellin at oneanother? I'll put my 2 cents in. Of course there's intelligent Trump supporters. I'm not sure there are any wise Trump supporters tough. If I personally can draw up the person who is the last type of person I would want to give the power to take over the world Trump would come mighty close. Especially because I don't think you can take over the world without destroying it in the process.

Well, I can think of at least two people that rank below Trump in who one wouldn't want to give power.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Now that's a joke.
You are a career government employee, a bureaucratic fixture of the establishment, she sounds like your girl.

Why would that follow? SHE never held a career job. Those are merit jobs. She only gets jobs that her husband can get for her.

She's not a bureaucrat either and she's failed at every management job she ever held.

Look at the mess she made at State. If she were a GS-15 like me her ass would have been fired.
Feel free to explain how Trump has earned your vote. Why do you believe that he will do anything he says he will do. Consider your answer carefully because there haven't been any even remotely cogent answers to that question so far.

His stands against illegal immigration and political correctness. His battle with the Republican establishment.
This is evidently what Trump followers call a cogent answer. Not actually thinking about anything.......are you. Must be very liberating for you to have your mind so unencumbered with thought.

Actually, I was doing two other things at the same time.

You are a career government employee, a bureaucratic fixture of the establishment, she sounds like your girl.

His stands against illegal immigration and political correctness. His battle with the Republican establishment.
This is evidently what Trump followers call a cogent answer. Not actually thinking about anything.......are you. Must be very liberating for you to have your mind so unencumbered with thought.

What was that? Watching TV and doing your nails?

Is that ever sexist.

Paying bills and reading other posts. Or making GOTV calls for Trump. I was doing that when I finished with the bills.

Well, I can think of at least two people that rank below Trump in who one wouldn't want to give power.

K. So you are not disturbed by the fact that Trump called Mexicans, drug addicts, criminals and rapist. That he carries a giant chip on his shoulders and he feels any insult by whomever deserves a full aray of retaliation. That he obviously is narcisstic. I mean we just witnessed a republican debate where he felt the need to defend the size of his dick. What happens when he has to deal with putin taking over the ukraine to put an hypothetical in. I'm not sure he wouldn't start a war because putin doesn't want to do as he sais.

Is that ever sexist.

Paying bills and reading other posts. Or making GOTV calls for Trump. I was doing that when I finished with the bills.
Maybe you just need more time to think of a better answer. Sit quietly, clear your mind of all distractions, focus on relaxing for a little while, and get back to me when you have a clearly reasoned explanation for why you trust Trump to do what he says he'll do.

K. So you are not disturbed by the fact that Trump called Mexicans, drug addicts, criminals and rapist. That he carries a giant chip on his shoulders and he feels any insult by whomever deserves a full aray of retaliation. That he obviously is narcisstic. I mean we just witnessed a republican debate where he felt the need to defend the size of his dick. What happens when he has to deal with putin taking over the ukraine to put an hypothetical in. I'm not sure he wouldn't start a war because putin doesn't want to do as he sais.

Do you ever listen to the news?

Has any candidate ever been attacked by another candidate about the size of his penis?

And, no, Trump called some illegal aliens drug addicts, criminals and rapists. Just as some natural born Americans are.

And I guess you prefer the current "leading from behind" to standing up for the USA, right?

Is that ever sexist.

Maybe you just need more time to think of a better answer. Sit quietly, clear your mind of all distractions, focus on relaxing for a little while, and get back to me when you have a clearly reasoned explanation for why you trust Trump to do what he says he'll do.

I gave you a good answer. Now, if you don't have anything substantive to respond on my main issues for supporting Mr. Trump, I do have better things to do than post to you.

Is that ever sexist.

I gave you a good answer. Now, if you don't have anything substantive to respond on my main issues for supporting Mr. Trump, I do have better things to do than post to you.
Now you're just lying. Your answer was so thin it was nearly invisible.

We already went over all of that.

At the end you just retreat back into completely denial.

denial-it-is-just-a-river-in-egypt-isnt-it.png
Another stunning rebuttal.
220px-Melania_Knauss-Trump.jpg

She is fluent in Slovenian, English, French, Serbian, and German.
That is so awesome. I'll bet she fucks good too.....so what? Is she running for President?

I don't believe that was the original question
Not only are you stupid, but you're subversive.
Does this mean she's not a good fuck?

Has any candidate ever been attacked by another candidate about the size of his penis?

And, no, Trump called some illegal aliens drug addicts, criminals and rapists. Just as some natural born Americans are.

And I guess you prefer the current "leading from behind" to standing up for the USA, right?
Penis.......which other candidate would be stupid enough to talk about it in a Presidential debate?

first of all he didn't call SOME Mexican immegrants those names. He called MOST of them those names but he was so nice to add after that. Some I ASUME are good ppl. That is blatently racist. Second the correct response when someone sais you have a small penis when you're running for president is .... nothing. You don't indulge something like that with a response it's demeaning and you perpetuate a story that shouldn't be one. Third I don't support any of the republican candidates.

Such a deep thoughtful analysis. Based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

first of all he didn't call SOME Mexican immegrants those names. He called MOST of them those names but he was so nice to add after that. Some I ASUME are good ppl. That is blatently racist. Second the correct response when someone sais you have a small penis when you're running for president is .... nothing. You don't indulge something like that with a response it's demeaning and you perpetuate a story that shouldn't be one. Third I don't support any of the republican candidates.

Since I don't have a penis I wouldn't know. But men do seem to be sensitive about that.

But if yours is not operating at peak, perhaps that's why you aren't sensitive.

Penis.......which other candidate would be stupid enough to talk about it in a Presidential debate?

Marco Rubio brought it up first.

Documents reveal what Trump actually said about his university

"I could have settled it, I think, pretty easy, I don't like settling cases," Trump said on "Face the Nation."

But by refusing to settle, Trump has opened the door to attacks at the peak of his presidential bid and distractions on the campaign trail -- like the 10 hours in December and January he spent in closed-door depositions for the two class-action lawsuits.

The teabaggers man..."the donald" in a true revelation.

"If you don't learn from the people that we're going to be putting forward, and these are all people who are handpicked by me," Trump said in the commercial.

But confronted with questions about the instructors' lack of real estate experience, Trump acknowledged "he looked at resumes and things but didn't pick the speakers" and some "slipped through the cracks."

"the donald" knows how to lie and skirt the truth, while his "believers" don't seem to know how to look up information to reveal the truth.

He was repeatedly pressed on one instructor CBS News told you about back in September, James Harris. Trump said he didn't know who he was and said, "I wasn't running it."

Harris told CBS News he was a motivational speaker paid on commission to sell additional Trump training. At least 17 students complained about Harris in affidavits.

"Trump University is something that I've thought about for a long time. I didn't want to put my name on anything having to do with education unless it was going to be the best," Trump said in a promotional video.

In other court documents, former events manager Corinne Sommer wrote that in her experience, "the focus of Trump University was on making sales rather than on providing educational services."

Finish reading the rest of "the donald" and his so-called business dealings.

Forum List

Back