Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Trump voters may be smart, but they are suspending their intelligence for the campaign.
Based on this thread we can only theorize about the average intelligence level of Trump followers.

Dude. You've had your ass handed to you repeatedly.

Why are you lying?
I think we can easily conclude that your posts substantiate the OP. No evidence of any intelligent Trump followers so far.

Nope.

Some of my other posts are some really good stuff, and it is not credible that you didn't notice that.

YOu are now just lying.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.
Maybe you're just keeping the really good stuff to yourself.

Trump voters may be smart, but they are suspending their intelligence for the campaign.
Based on this thread we can only theorize about the average intelligence level of Trump followers.

Why are you lying?
I think we can easily conclude that your posts substantiate the OP. No evidence of any intelligent Trump followers so far.

Nope.

Some of my other posts are some really good stuff, and it is not credible that you didn't notice that.

YOu are now just lying.

Stop being silly. Your op has been debunked, and you have had your ass handed to you repeatedly.

You have demonstrated your self to be a dishonest partisan who cannot defend or support his op AT ALL,

And who does not have the MOral Courage to admit it.

Why are you lying?

Nope.

YOu are now just lying.

Stop being silly. Your op has been debunked, and you have had your ass handed to you repeatedly.

You have demonstrated your self to be a dishonest partisan who cannot defend or support his op AT ALL,

Ass handed? By who? Certainly not by you.

Why are you lying?

Nope.

YOu are now just lying.

Prefan and me both.

If you really are deluded enough to deny this to yourself....

Well, then you are a normal lib.

:banghead:

I wonder why there isn't more information available about highly intelligent Trump followers. Looks like there aren't any. Haven't seen any on this thread, that's for sure.
http://thedailybanter.com/2015/09/a...ump-supporters-are-mostly-idiots-and-racists/

More bigotry from the super-intelligent Liminal. Liminal should be working for one of those "think tanks" or seeking a cure for cancer or something. He's a self-proclaimed genius who considers himself superior to everyone else. Pathetic.
Being smarter than Trump followers isn't really much to brag about.

Then why don't you stop with your self-flattery? It's really juvenile and getting old. It really paints you as a bigot.
Self flattery? It actually saddens me to see Americans reduced to seeking answers in a sleazy douchebag salesman like Trump.

Not really. This thread has provided you a vehicle for which you attempt to showcase your self-perceived super intelligence and bigotry. We see through you.
What this thread clearly demonstrates is that not only are there no intelligent Trump followers, there aren't any honest ones either.

Nope.

YOu are now just lying.

Prefan and me both.

You''ve spent plenty of time telling me you refuted the OP without ever actually doing anything.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

I've been over in Badlands, but I'll post here if you insist.

Uh oh, sounds like I've been put on notice. What earth shattering revelations do you have for me?

I'm running on the Trump slate for delegates in the District of Columbia.

I retired from the Federal government as a GS-15 (highest GS grade) after 38 years of service. I received the Distinguished Career Award. I have a masters from the university whose program has been ranked highest continually by US News (and it was ranked that high when I went there) and a BA from a highly regarded small liberal arts college.

I'm not dumb. I live in the District of Columbia and have for 40 years and in a mixed neighborhood, so I'm obviously not a racist. I've been a registered Republican all my voting life.

I support Trump. I'm not stupid and I'm not poor. And I've accomplished something in life.

Nope.

YOu are now just lying.

Prefan and me both.

You''ve spent plenty of time telling me you refuted the OP without ever actually doing anything.

Your lying is noted and dismissed.

This is for you.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

Uh oh, sounds like I've been put on notice. What earth shattering revelations do you have for me?

I retired from the Federal government as a GS-15 (highest GS grade) after 38 years of service. I received the Distinguished Career Award. I have a masters from the university whose program has been ranked highest continually by US News (and it was ranked that high when I went there) and a BA from a highly regarded small liberal arts college.

I'm not dumb. I live in the District of Columbia and have for 40 years and in a mixed neighborhood, so I'm obviously not a racist. I've been a registered Republican all my voting life.

I support Trump. I'm not stupid and I'm not poor. And I've accomplished something in life.

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he to talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

Yeah, right, easily manipulated. What a joke.

I was a FEDERAL CAREER EMPLOYEE for 38 years.

You know, those people who vote like 75% Dem? I live in DC and have for 40 years, which is 90% Dem and I'm a Republican?

Oh, yes, I'm so easily manipulated. I don't think so. The evidence would certainly point in the other direction.

On the other hand, you are supporting a corrupt and power mad woman whose professional status comes from her husband's accomplishments and who has failed in every major job she's held.

And you call me easily manipulated.

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he to talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

NOthing but unsupported hogwash.

For you.

7470543.jpg

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

You know, those people who vote like 75% Dem? I live in DC and have for 40 years, which is 90% Dem and I'm a Republican?

Oh, yes, I'm so easily manipulated. I don't think so. The evidence would certainly point in the other direction.

On the other hand, you are supporting a corrupt and power mad woman whose professional status comes from her husband's accomplishments and who has failed in every major job she's held.

I wouldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. She sounds more like your kind of candidate.

I wouldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. She sounds more like your kind of candidate.

Now that's a joke.

Prefan and me both.

Your lying is noted and dismissed.

This is for you.

These little missives represent the sum total of how effective your intricately designed rebuttals really are.

Now that's a joke.
You are a career government employee, a bureaucratic fixture of the establishment, she sounds like your girl.

Forum List

Back