Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Stop being silly. Your op has been debunked, and you have had your ass handed to you repeatedly.

You have demonstrated your self to be a dishonest partisan who cannot defend or support his op AT ALL,

And who does not have the MOral Courage to admit it.
Ass handed? By who? Certainly not by you.

Prefan and me both.

If you really are deluded enough to deny this to yourself....

Well, then you are a normal lib.

:banghead:
You''ve spent plenty of time telling me you refuted the OP without ever actually doing anything.

Your lying is noted and dismissed.

This is for you.

These little missives represent the sum total of how effective your intricately designed rebuttals really are.

No, anyone who wants can look at, say, post #100.

We're past discussing the topic. YOu've had your ass handed to you and you are lying about it.

53102622.jpg

I'm running on the Trump slate for delegates in the District of Columbia.

I retired from the Federal government as a GS-15 (highest GS grade) after 38 years of service. I received the Distinguished Career Award. I have a masters from the university whose program has been ranked highest continually by US News (and it was ranked that high when I went there) and a BA from a highly regarded small liberal arts college.

I'm not dumb. I live in the District of Columbia and have for 40 years and in a mixed neighborhood, so I'm obviously not a racist. I've been a registered Republican all my voting life.

I support Trump. I'm not stupid and I'm not poor. And I've accomplished something in life.

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

Yeah, right, easily manipulated. What a joke.

I was a FEDERAL CAREER EMPLOYEE for 38 years.

You know, those people who vote like 75% Dem? I live in DC and have for 40 years, which is 90% Dem and I'm a Republican?

Oh, yes, I'm so easily manipulated. I don't think so. The evidence would certainly point in the other direction.

On the other hand, you are supporting a corrupt and power mad woman whose professional status comes from her husband's accomplishments and who has failed in every major job she's held.

And you call me easily manipulated.
I wouldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. She sounds more like your kind of candidate.

Now that's a joke.
You are a career government employee, a bureaucratic fixture of the establishment, she sounds like your girl.

Why would that follow? SHE never held a career job. Those are merit jobs. She only gets jobs that her husband can get for her.

She's not a bureaucrat either and she's failed at every management job she ever held.

Look at the mess she made at State. If she were a GS-15 like me her ass would have been fired.

So the answer to the OP is "yes there are" and it's also quite obvious that we are more intelligent than our accusers.
I've seen no evidence to support your theory.

I'm right here. You think we aren't intelligent then state your case. And please, don't insult my intelligence by showing a video of one idiot because I can show you lots of idiots supporting any candidate you can name.

You made a strong and blanket statement in your OP now let's see you back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass?
Indeed here you are. Let's have a look at some of your fellow Trump University scholars.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to have your own opinions, you have to cut and paste other crap you find on the Internet.

You don't have the intelligence to be criticizing anyone. I answered your question, you have failed to show that I'm not an intelligent Trump supporter.

Now tuck in your tail and run off like a good boy.

More to the point, you've completely failed to establish that you are in any way intelligent.

So the answer to the OP is "yes there are" and it's also quite obvious that we are more intelligent than our accusers.

I'm right here. You think we aren't intelligent then state your case. And please, don't insult my intelligence by showing a video of one idiot because I can show you lots of idiots supporting any candidate you can name.

You made a strong and blanket statement in your OP now let's see you back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass?
Indeed here you are. Let's have a look at some of your fellow Trump University scholars.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to have your own opinions, you have to cut and paste other crap you find on the Internet.

You don't have the intelligence to be criticizing anyone. I answered your question, you have failed to show that I'm not an intelligent Trump supporter.

More to the point, you've completely failed to establish that you are in any way intelligent.

upload_2016-3-7_13-41-13.jpeg

View attachment 66253

As if further demonstrations of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually necessary.

View attachment 66253

Luminal: "There aren't any intelligent Trump supporters!"
Trump supporters smarter than Liminal: "Yes, we are right here."
Liminal: "You aren't smart."
Liminal: "See, there aren't any intelligent Trump supporters!"
Liminal: "Derp Derp Derp."

View attachment 66253

And this is exactly the level of response that helps to substantiate the premise of the OP.

View attachment 66253

And this is exactly the level of response that helps to substantiate the premise of the OP.

Your premise is retarded.. right up there with "I know you are but what am I?".

We get it, you're smarter than everyone.... typical liberal jerk-off.

Being a Trump follower, and I do mean follower, shows me that all your education and experience was completely wasted because you didn't learn anything. Trump followers are all easily compelled and manipulated with superficial bombast and childish rhetoric. Not to mention that Trump himself is an embarrassment to this nation..... undignified, uncouth, dishonorable draft dodging chickenshit dilettante. Where does a cowardly piece of shit like Trump get the nerve to say anything at all about American servicemen? Who the fuck is he talk about American POWs? If you support Trump not only are you not intelligent, you have no sense of honor or responsibility.

You know, those people who vote like 75% Dem? I live in DC and have for 40 years, which is 90% Dem and I'm a Republican?

Oh, yes, I'm so easily manipulated. I don't think so. The evidence would certainly point in the other direction.

On the other hand, you are supporting a corrupt and power mad woman whose professional status comes from her husband's accomplishments and who has failed in every major job she's held.

I wouldn't vote for Clinton under any circumstances. She sounds more like your kind of candidate.

Now that's a joke.
You are a career government employee, a bureaucratic fixture of the establishment, she sounds like your girl.

Why would that follow? SHE never held a career job. Those are merit jobs. She only gets jobs that her husband can get for her.

She's not a bureaucrat either and she's failed at every management job she ever held.

Look at the mess she made at State. If she were a GS-15 like me her ass would have been fired.
Feel free to explain how Trump has earned your vote. Why do you believe that he will do anything he says he will do. Consider your answer carefully because there haven't been any even remotely cogent answers to that question so far.

View attachment 66253

Your premise is retarded.. right up there with "I know you are but what am I?".

We get it, you're smarter than everyone.... typical liberal jerk-off.
No, just a lot smarter than Trump followers. Which isn't saying very much.

Now that's a joke.

Feel free to explain how Trump has earned your vote. Why do you believe that he will do anything he says he will do. Consider your answer carefully because there haven't been any even remotely cogent answers to that question so far.

We already went over all of that.

At the end you just retreat back into completely denial.

denial-it-is-just-a-river-in-egypt-isnt-it.png

Now that's a joke.

His stands against illegal immigration and political correctness. His battle with the Republican establishment.

Now that's a joke.

His stands against illegal immigration and political correctness. His battle with the Republican establishment.
This is evidently what Trump followers call a cogent answer. Not actually thinking about anything.......are you. Must be very liberating for you to have your mind so unencumbered with thought.

Now that's a joke.

Another stunning rebuttal.

Now that's a joke.

220px-Melania_Knauss-Trump.jpg

She is fluent in Slovenian, English, French, Serbian, and German.

Now that's a joke.

We already did the stunning rebuttal.

And now you're pretending that it didn't happen.

Denial%20Poster

That is so awesome. I'll bet she fucks good too.....so what? Is she running for President?

We already did the stunning rebuttal.

And now you're pretending that it didn't happen.

Denial%20Poster
Strange, this rebuttal looks just like all your others.

That is so awesome. I'll bet she fucks good too.....so what? Is she running for President?

I don't believe that was the original question
Not only are you stupid, but you're subversive.

Forum List

Back