Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Oh, it's entirely possible. We have already done it. We elected FDR and we elected Obama.
FDR defeated global fascism, you rube.

You lefties are calling Trump a fascist for simply wanting to deport a mostly ethnic group of foreigners.

Yes, FDR put hundreds of thousands of American citizens inside of concentration camps and you libs give him a pass.

And you call us stupid.

I'm sure you have no problem with all the bombs he and Truman dropped on civilians. Certain things were necessary to defeat global fascism.

Trump is a fascist for many reasons, but it's actually his blind followers that I'm more worried about. If they would support Trump, then they are also capable of supporting a real Hitler supposing Trump is not.

The only reason to call Trump a fascist is it you are an hysterical drama queen. And I don't mean that in a good way.

TRump's followers are no more "blind" than the supporters of any other politician.

You Godwin play in noted. Please consider it dismissed and ridiculed.
I'm not the only one who's noticed how dangerous the Trump ignorance movement really is.

DUde. YOu on the Left have been accusing the RIght of being Nazis and Fascists since WWII.

That you can point to other lefties doing what they have been doing for generations as "evidence" to support your own smear attempts just shows how incredibly little self awareness you have.

If you want to NOT be a complete DICK, listen to what Trump supporters are ACTUALLY saying on the issues, instead of the nonsense your leaders and authority figures are telling you.

BELIEVE THEIR STATED REASONS, instead of the BULLSHIT your leaders tell you.

And if you still disagree, then disagree with them by attacking the merits of their positions or by advancing the merits of your own.

Not the type of propaganda that the OP is.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

So what are the pros of democracy?

Fascinating that you have a problem figuring that out.

I'm right here. You think we aren't intelligent then state your case. And please, don't insult my intelligence by showing a video of one idiot because I can show you lots of idiots supporting any candidate you can name.

You made a strong and blanket statement in your OP now let's see you back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass?
Indeed here you are. Let's have a look at some of your fellow Trump University scholars.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to have your own opinions, you have to cut and paste other crap you find on the Internet.

You don't have the intelligence to be criticizing anyone. I answered your question, you have failed to show that I'm not an intelligent Trump supporter.

Now tuck in your tail and run off like a good boy.

I can get a pretty good idea of just how smart you are by the way you keep repeating yourself so ineffectually.

If you were even a tiny bit intelligent, you'd know that repetition and relative effectiveness is not the fault of the person teaching. I have to repeat myself because you keep doing the same thing over and over, and my ineffectiveness is mainly due to your inabity to understand complex thoughts.

You made the claim, now back it up or be mature enough to admit that not all Trump supporters are ignorant.

Teaching? I can hardly wait for the point of the lesson. What was it again? Oh yeah, that's right.....you were about to establish exactly how intelligent you are.

DUde. Your denial is growing thin.

Holy shit these people are stupid.

They aren't 1/10th as stupid as the people calling Trump a fascist.

If he's elected, you'll learn that he is one.

We already have a fascist president, so how would anyone tell the difference?

Fascism is the complete opposite of liberalism. Obama is for changing the authoritarian culture of police because it has become too militaristic. Trump is for authoritarian control of the police which is a fascist policy. Trump was for torture and killing innocents (he changed a little, now he is for rewriting torture and interrogation techniques) again a fascist policy. Trump wants to rewrite the first amendment free speech so he can sue his political enemies/media, this is a fascist policy.

Fascism is the far right of the political spectrum. By definition Obama cannot be a fascist. Trump is a fascist by definition.

If Obama was a fascist, you would love him. Lol.

I can see why Trump loves the uneducated. They use words and apply the opposite meaning to them and they believe they are correct....lol
noun
noun: fascism; noun: Fascism; plural noun: Fascisms
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    Nazism, rightism;
    nationalism, xenophobia, racism, anti-Semitism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism
    "a film depicting the rise of fascism in the 1930s"
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

So what are the pros of democracy?

Fascinating that you have a problem figuring that out.

I see you can't explain them either.

The only reason to call Trump a fascist is it you are an hysterical drama queen. And I don't mean that in a good way.

TRump's followers are no more "blind" than the supporters of any other politician.

I agree, calling Trump a fascist is sensational and out of place. Fascists are authoritarian in nature, and I'm pretty sure that that isn't one of Trump's major platforms.

On the other hand, it is pretty hard to deny that he is nationalistic and xenophobic in nature.

Nationalistic yes.

Xenophobic implies that his, and our "Fears" or concerns are irrational.

Which is not the case.

FDR defeated global fascism, you rube.

You lefties are calling Trump a fascist for simply wanting to deport a mostly ethnic group of foreigners.

Yes, FDR put hundreds of thousands of American citizens inside of concentration camps and you libs give him a pass.

And you call us stupid.

I'm sure you have no problem with all the bombs he and Truman dropped on civilians. Certain things were necessary to defeat global fascism.

Trump is a fascist for many reasons, but it's actually his blind followers that I'm more worried about. If they would support Trump, then they are also capable of supporting a real Hitler supposing Trump is not.

I'm not the only one who's noticed how dangerous the Trump ignorance movement really is.

DUde. YOu on the Left have been accusing the RIght of being Nazis and Fascists since WWII.

That you can point to other lefties doing what they have been doing for generations as "evidence" to support your own smear attempts just shows how incredibly little self awareness you have.

If you want to NOT be a complete DICK, listen to what Trump supporters are ACTUALLY saying on the issues, instead of the nonsense your leaders and authority figures are telling you.

And if you still disagree, then disagree with them by attacking the merits of their positions or by advancing the merits of your own.

Fascism is extreme right wing of the political spectrum. Look up the definition! Or better yet here.

All the policies trump supports and wants to implement are fascist by definition. Building a wall, kicking out people, giving more authority to police, changing first amendment laws so he can sue. The list goes on and on.

I have listened to trump supporters and they are fascists by definition.

Holy cow you people are dense!
Rightism is a synonym!

noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

And you call us stupid.

Fascism is extreme right wing of the political spectrum. Look up the definition! Or better yet here.

All the policies trump supports and wants to implement are fascist by definition. Building a wall, kicking out people, giving more authority to police, changing first amendment laws so he can sue. The list goes on and on.

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Unbelievable.... the left knows nothing!

Left-wing fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaLeft-wing_fascism
Wikipedia
Left-wing fascism and left fascism are terms that have been used to describe tendencies in left-wing politics that contradict or violate the progressive ideals with .

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Wikipedia
Left-wing fascism and left fascism are terms that have been used to describe tendencies in left-wing politics that contradict or violate the progressive ideals with .
Ok so what pray tell has Obama done that violates a progressive agenda? Let's see the list. I can quote for quote on trump of all the things he has done that promote fascism? What has Obama done that would violate liberal/progressive ideals? And if he did do such things, since it would be far right ideals, are you supporting these fascist policies? And if you aren't, then why not?

And you call us stupid.

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

1. Building a wall is not fascism. It is an aid to control a border that is massive pathway for illegal immigrant, drugs and crime.

2. Deporting illegals is not fascism. It is normal law enforcement.

3. "More authority"? Could you vague that up a bit?

4. The Press has failed in their role to keep the people informed and spend more energy MISinforming the people. ANy changes there is on the head of the Press.

5. You desire to have the right to decide that a group you disagree with should be marginalized based on your personal self serving, biased judgement...THAT is more fascist than anything Trump is calling for.

Last edited:

There is no defence for Trump supporters. They are stupid, they suck. And they are 10 times smarter than Hillary supporters

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Wikipedia
Ok so what pray tell has Obama done that violates a progressive agenda? Let's see the list. I can quote for quote on trump of all the things he has done that promote fascism? What has Obama done that would violate liberal/progressive ideals? And if he did do such things, since it would be far right ideals, are you supporting these fascist policies? And if you aren't, then why not?

Nothing much but continue the WAR IN IRAQ, and AFGHANISTAN, PROMOTE THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD TAKE OVER OF EGYPT, HE ALONG WITH THE HILDEBEAST, DESTABILIZED LIBYA, KILLED AMERICAN CITIZENS WITH DRONES, AND AFTER PROMISING NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND SENT OUR MILITARY BACK TO IRAQ..... are you really this stupid, do you need more???

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Wikipedia

I can help, he wanted to control the Internet, limit talk radio. Both of which haven't happened as of yet. He did pass an updated patriot act. And he has used drones to kill American citizens overseas.

But most of these things you support and trump supports as well.

Intelligent Drumpf followers?

An oxymoron with the emphasis on moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Wikipedia

Nothing much but continue the WAR IN IRAQ, and AFGHANISTAN, PROMOTE THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD TAKE OVER OF EGYPT, HE ALONG WITH THE HILDEBEAST, DESTABILIZED LIBYA, KILLED AMERICAN CITIZENS WITH DRONES, AND AFTER PROMISING NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND SENT OUR MILITARY BACK TO IRAQ..... are you really this stupid, do you need more???
And you support every one of those things!!!!

He shut down the war in Iraq,and has been attempting to shut Afghanistan, Muslim brotherhood won elections, so how is that his fault? I guess he should not support a democratic voted government.

Again he has made mistakes with foreign policy. But we were already in those places when he became president. Getting security briefings and finding out what is actually going on will change people's rhetoric after an election.

Anyways these are not fascist policies, besides the drones which I already pointed out. So basically a left wing fascist does right wing things. You should be happy then.

Rightism is a synonym!

noun
    Nazism, rightism;
    jingoism, isolationism;
    neofascism, neo-Nazism

Wikipedia

And you support every one of those things!!!!

He shut down the war in Iraq,and has been attempting to shut Afghanistan, Muslim brotherhood won elections, so how is that his fault? I guess he should not support a democratic voted government.

Again he has made mistakes with foreign policy. But we were already in those places when he became president. Getting security briefings and finding out what is actually going on will change people's rhetoric after an election.

Anyways these are not fascist policies, besides the drones which I already pointed out. So basically a left wing fascist does right wing things. You should be happy then.

We are BACK IN IRAQ, idiot, we are STILL in Afghanistan, He SIDED with the muslim brotherhood who are an acknowledged TERRORIST group! His REFUSAL to prosecute

Obama's Feds Refuse to Prosecute Drug Smugglers | Truth ...
www.truthandaction.org/obamas-feds-refuse-prosecute-drug-smugglers/
Sheriffs in Arizona now spend millions of dollars to prosecute cartel drug smugglers, jail them and then pay for their legal fees because Obama's government ...

President Obama's DOJ Refuses to Prosecute IRS Corruption
aclj.org/.../president-obamas-doj-refu...
American Center for Law & Justice
President Obama's Justice Department has officially refused to prosecute former top IRS official Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress. It is troubling but not ...

Why Won't Obama Go After Criminal Bankers?
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../why-wont-obama-go-a...
The Huffington Post
Jan 24, 2014 - Obama's "Justice" Department refused even to prosecute, much less to pursue, any of these mega-crooks, who had cheated the U.S. ...

Refusal to Prosecute New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_i...
Wikipedia
The case remained open when the Obama administration took office a few weeks later. ... appointees did interfere with prosecution of the New Black Panther Party. ... Refusal to address these concerns only confirms politicization of the issue ...

How many more do you need, ObomaBOT?

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

So was Obama. Don't kid yourself.

Forum List

Back