Are There Any Moderates In Today's Republican Party?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Also, post your definition of a moderate Republican.

Don't forgot to include why you're for/against them.

img-oh-look-this-thread-again-167

No, you have to be an over the top, extreme right tinfoil nutcase, or else you a "a lib"

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Are there any moderate democrats out there?

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Also, post your definition of a moderate democrat.

Don't forget to include why you're for/against them.

There are plenty of libs in the Republican party, hence the problem with the Republican party.

Everybody is a moderate unless you use the left's definition of "moderate- a republican who caves in to democrat demands".

I always love how the left demands that the Republicans become a party full of "moderates". What they mean is that they want the Republicans to always agree with them.

Just like they used to loved McCain until he ran for President, then he was an extremist, but now he is a moderate again and they love him because he agrees with them on gun laws and immigration.

I always love how the left demands that the Republicans become a party full of "moderates". What they mean is that they want the Republicans to always agree with them.

Just like they used to loved McCain until he ran for President, then he was an extremist, but now he is a moderate again and they love him because he agrees with them on gun laws and immigration.

BINGO!!!!

/thread

I'd consider the volatile abortion issue to be a typical example of "moderate" thinking in both parties. There are pro-choice republicans but there are no pro-life democrats. A former democrat candidate for vice-president got out of line with "moderate" views one time and they kicked him out of the party.

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Moderate Republicans are the majority of the party. Me--I am considered a moderate Republican because I don't get into social issues--such as abortion--or gay marriage.

I strictly watch what the government is doing--and I want them to be fiscally responsible with our taxpayer dollars--and not waste it.

You exemplify a far left liberal. Wild horses couldn't drag you to the middle You're the pot calling the kettle black--LOL.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

Forum List

Back