Are There Any Moderates In Today's Republican Party?

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Also, post your definition of a moderate Republican.

Don't forgot to include why you're for/against them.

Allan west and Tim Scott.........oh wait.........

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Did you miss Mitt Romneys run for President?

I was for him b/c I thought he could fix the economy and thus UE.

I'm against him b/c he will meet dems half way knowing full well that they next time they will want it all

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Moderate Republicans are the majority of the party. Me--I am considered a moderate Republican because I don't get into social issues--such as abortion--or gay marriage.

I strictly watch what the government is doing--and I want them to be fiscally responsible with our taxpayer dollars--and not waste it.

You exemplify a far left liberal. Wild horses couldn't drag you to the middle You're the pot calling the kettle black--LOL.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

^^^^^^^^^ That

:thup:

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

I can't help but notice you didn't tell us what your definition of moderate is or if you think there are moderates in the Republican party and who they are. Would that be because you don't believe there are and want to shot down anyone named to try and push the liberal talking point that the Republican is made up of nothing but radical extremist?

there are quite a few moderate REPs... I would say more moderates than right wingers...

I think you also find a lot more social moderates than you would think, even if they remain fiscal conservatives... we are out here in numbers

Did I see that TM got banned?

Oh fuck...

'bout time

This site has quite a few trolls in need of purging

It'd be a pretty quiet place, if they got rid of all the trolls. It's just about everybody from time to time.

Each and every one of us can maker a flame post or an insult post.. that does not make us trolls... I think we can pretty easily identify CONSISTENT trolls such as TDM, franco, CloseMinded, etc

I always love how the left demands that the Republicans become a party full of "moderates". What they mean is that they want the Republicans to always agree with them.

Just like they used to loved McCain until he ran for President, then he was an extremist, but now he is a moderate again and they love him because he agrees with them on gun laws and immigration.
I ask for your definition...and you just batch about it.

No pleasing you people huh?

*SMH*

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

I can't help but notice you didn't tell us what your definition of moderate is or if you think there are moderates in the Republican party and who they are. Would that be because you don't believe there are and want to shot down anyone named to try and push the liberal talking point that the Republican is made up of nothing but radical extremist?
I don't want to taint the thread.

I'd like to see the Republicans self-definition/s of what it is to be a moderate.

So far most have been just batching and moaning.

I always love how the left demands that the Republicans become a party full of "moderates". What they mean is that they want the Republicans to always agree with them.

Just like they used to loved McCain until he ran for President, then he was an extremist, but now he is a moderate again and they love him because he agrees with them on gun laws and immigration.

*SMH*

No - you ask a loaded question designed SPECIFICALLY to induce argument. Do you still beat your Wife?

*SMH*

No - you ask a loaded question designed SPECIFICALLY to induce argument. Do you still beat your Wife?
What's the argument?

The question is subjective buttmunch.

Only in your delusional RW head is it a loaded question.

Get a grip dude...seriously.

*SMH*

*SMH*

What's the argument?

The question is subjective buttmunch.

Only in your delusional RW head is it a loaded question.

Get a grip dude...seriously.

*SMH*

So, I'll take that to mean that you still beat your Wife.......

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

I'd like to see the Republicans self-definition/s of what it is to be a moderate.

A "moderate" is a commie pinko sell-out faggot.

So faggot, tell us what the difference is between a moderate R and moderate D?

Last edited:
If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

The thread was "tainted" from the moment of your drearily redundant OP.

Go find something new to bitch about, bitch.

'bout time

This site has quite a few trolls in need of purging

It'd be a pretty quiet place, if they got rid of all the trolls. It's just about everybody from time to time.

Each and every one of us can maker a flame post or an insult post.. that does not make us trolls... I think we can pretty easily identify CONSISTENT trolls such as TDM, franco, CloseMinded, etc

For real banned or just a time out?

Forum List

Back