Are there any patriots left?

But what if our elections aren’t free and fair?
I thought you might like this one. . .
1711332513129.png

"NEW: Kamala Harris unknowingly claps along with a song in Spanish protesting her during her visit to Puerto Rico.

Harris may be the dumbest VP in the history of our country.

Harris kept clapping until an aide told her what they were saying.

“We want to know, Kamala, what did you come here for? We want to know. The vice president is here making history. We want to know what she thinks of the colony,” a man sang.“Long live Free Palestine and Haiti, too.”

What a clown."

I thought you might like this one. . .
View attachment 921992
"NEW: Kamala Harris unknowingly claps along with a song in Spanish protesting her during her visit to Puerto Rico.

Harris may be the dumbest VP in the history of our country.

Harris kept clapping until an aide told her what they were saying.

“We want to know, Kamala, what did you come here for? We want to know. The vice president is here making history. We want to know what she thinks of the colony,” a man sang.“Long live Free Palestine and Haiti, too.”

What a clown."

Dumbest VP? That’s a tough one.

I'm not asking for your specific political opinions, or the reasons why you don't love your nation anymore. I'm looking for people that have pride and love for their nation without caveats.
Do you think Americans, who tried to avoid paying taxes, or who intended to pay no taxes, are patriots? Yes, a lot of Americans did that. What do you think? lol. :)

IRS Whistleblowers and Hunter Biden

The recent hearing held by the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability shed light on the IRS whistleblowers' claims regarding the treatment of Hunter Biden and the alleged politicization and misconduct during the investigation into his tax evasion. The whistleblowers testified that the Department of Justice prevented investigators from following evidence that could have implicated Joe Biden, divulged sensitive information to Hunter Biden's attorneys, and allowed the clock to run out to prevent charging Hunter Biden with felonies. They also claimed that the U.S. Attorneys for D.C. and the Central District of California denied the U.S. Attorney in Delaware's request to bring charges, potentially leading to a plea deal for Hunter Biden.

The testimony of the whistleblowers aligns with previous claims that the Biden Justice Department intervened and overstepped in the investigation, delaying it to reach the statute of limitations and denying requests to bring charges against Hunter Biden. The whistleblowers also alleged that they faced retaliation after raising concerns about the investigation.

It's important to note that the Justice Department has denied these allegations. The hearing has reignited discussions about the politicization of the DOJ and has prompted calls for potential impeachment proceedings against Attorney General Merrick Garland.

The release of internal government documents, including emails, reports, and transcripts, has provided further context and evidence of the whistleblowers' claims. These documents highlight disagreements between the IRS whistleblowers and federal prosecutors, including the removal of Joe Biden's name from a draft search warrant due to a lack of legal basis.

Overall, the recent hearing and the subsequent release of documents have sparked renewed debate and scrutiny regarding the investigation into Hunter Biden's alleged tax crimes and the involvement of the Department of Justice.

Sources :

1. Hearing Wrap Up: IRS Whistleblowers Expose How Bidens Were Treated Differently - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

2. Smith: Testimony of IRS Employees Reveals Biden IRS, DOJ Interfered in Tax Investigation of Hunter Biden, Revealing Preferential Treatment for Wealthy and Politically Connected - House Committee on Ways and Means

3. WATCH: IRS employees share claims about Hunter Biden probe with House panel

4. https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/19/politics/oversight-committee-hearing-irs-whistleblowers/index.html

5. https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/27/poli...uments-hunter-biden-whistleblowers/index.html

6. Five takeaways from Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower hearing

I'm not asking for your specific political opinions, or the reasons why you don't love your nation anymore. I'm looking for people that have pride and love for their nation without caveats.

So, you want to know if there are patriots, but you don't want the conversation about what a patriot is?

Why should a patriot be proud of their country? Perhaps a patriot, who loves their country, can see the bad things and wants to IMPROVE their country. Are you suggesting patriots are people who don't want to improve anything at all?

So, you want to know if there are patriots, but you don't want the conversation about what a patriot is?

Why should a patriot be proud of their country? Perhaps a patriot, who loves their country, can see the bad things and wants to IMPROVE their country. Are you suggesting patriots are people who don't want to improve anything at all?
no

I’m very proud of this country. I am also proud of its form of government. It is made up of human beings so, yeah, it’s far from perfect. The government has made many mistakes and missteps, but seems to find a way to correct itself. I have faith in the country because I have faith in its institutions and constitution. So long as we can vote, we will be okay. That is why the election fraud lies are so dangerous. Anything that tears at the fabric of this nation, and inculcates disdain for the vote, is anathema to the well-being of the nation.

fake-news-news.gif

Well there's something I didn't want to hear. :omg:
I work at a maximum security prison. If you're not planning on going to prison and continuing down a rabbit hole after you get there, you probably need not worry about me.

I am a Patriot in Principle because I Love and support this Nation as it was created ...
Our Constitution as written, with the 18 Enumerated Powers granted to the Federal Government ...
And with a thorough understanding that those things have been so bastardized by this point ...
That the Nation where I now reside hardly resembles the Nation I Respect and Love ...
Notwithstanding that it is still a better place than just about anywhere else.

Just kind of amazed it has lasted this long ... Our Founders were Great Men as well as Statesmen.
Currently ... Very few of the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway could hold a candle to our Founders.

Long time, no see.

This makes me most happy.

I work at a maximum security prison. If you're not planning on going to prison and continuing down a rabbit hole after you get there, you probably need not worry about me.
Well maybe if I was in a maximum security prison, I'd appreciate a little help.

:D

Currently that is NOT something I wish to hear.

Would it hurt your feelings less if I referred to you dark people as people of color? Does that make you feel better?
Japanese is dark? :uhh:

How freaking white are you, Casper? Most "white" people aren't that white. I saw a very white girl last week. :dunno:

She had kinky hair, so I'm thinking Jew.

Reality.

Forum List

Back