Are there any patriots left?

It's definitely confusing reading self proclaimed leftists here coming across conservative......~S~

I worked, paid my taxes, followed the laws. Heck I even contributed to our towns firework celebration. What more do you want? You're not getting more, no way no how.

Leftists like John Edgar Slow Horses wish it were that simple…they’d fail at that as well.
Patriots aim to preserve and protect ALL THINGS America…Patriots love and respect America’s rich history, traditions, heritage, culture, principles, family/value system and moral order.
Patriots would never ever embrace, support or assist in an invasion through Mexico like Unkotare does.
Real Patriots live to pass on the SAME America they inherited from those before them.

Define these traditions, heritage and culture and how they are uniquely 'American'.

That's because you apparently don't have an answer. You are furthermore attempting to deflect by inventing my opinions for me. Pathetic, as usual. Run, run away now. :rolleyes:
We both know the traditions, heritage and culture I speak of are comprised of all that white person shit that drives you fucking crazy.

That’s fine and myopic as hell….Just don’t profess to be a Patriot.
Oh it does though. Working and not collecting welfare. Paying for my kids college education. Following the laws of the nation. Respecting others. Helping neighbors. That's the very defi itinerary of patriot. Just don't ask me to vote in Nov. There's not a good choice. I'll let others do that
I'm going to sit back and be entertained.

Everything accomplished, meaningful and positive in America.
But specifically our traditions, heritage and culture….Sucks for you huh?
You mean all those things you refuse to define? No, apparently, it sucks for you. :auiqs.jpg: I'm simply laughing at your toxicity.

When we attempt to stop thinking about SIDES and start thinking about people who have willingness to work for the whole of society
Not self serving personal gain, or party hacks.

You mean all those things you refuse to define? No, apparently, it sucks for you. :auiqs.jpg: I'm simply laughing at your toxicity.
You lefties have your own impenetrable definitions…what’s the point?
Again…America’s traditions, heritage and culture are nothing but white people shit you hate but it‘s why all you dark people beg to get into America….weird huh?
If America’s traditions, heritage and culture was comprised of dark people shit NO dark person would want in…More weird shit huh?

ANYTIME a leftist see’s me as toxic…I can be sure my shit is perfectly on point. Thanks for the affirmation.

That is because most MAGAs are not conservative and many you consider "leftist" are more conservative in many areas than most MAGAs on this board.
indicative of how far the political pendulum has swung JLW

~S~

indicative of how far the political pendulum has swung JLW

~S~
Perhaps, but I think there is a paradigm shift occurring. What was once considered "liberal" is "conservative" and what was once "conservative" is "liberal." What it means to be "liberal" or "conservative" or "leftist" or "rightest" has been shot to hell.

Again…America’s traditions, heritage and culture are nothing but white people shit you hate but it‘s why all you dark people beg to get into America….weird huh?
No, what's wierd is you thinking I have a dark complexion. :confused-84:

Again, what 'white people shit' are we talking about? :dunno:
If America’s traditions, heritage and culture was comprised of dark people shit NO dark person would want in…More weird shit huh?
And if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop. :rolleyes:
ANYTIME a leftist see’s me as toxic…I can be sure my shit is perfectly on point. Thanks for the affirmation.
No problem. Now school us with your SUPER CONSERVATIVE logic.

America's current path.

An Eagle? you know the ol saying?
You cant Sour with the Eagles? if you're grounded .... with the turkeys? ;)
This happened in my back yard.
Very cute?
I had an eagle land on my deck- once! The bird had feet- 3 inches big. he flew away with a giant wing span- But I always laugh at the this squirrel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back