Are there any patriots left?

Patriots aim to preserve and protect ALL THINGS America as codified in the Constitution and our laws.

We recognize all of our history, respect it where it is good and correct it where it is wrong.

The eagles could have had a good border law compromise but would rather support the invasion through Meixco like eagle does.

Real Patriots live to pass on a better America to those who inherit from those who come before them.

True Americans are not frozen in time and place with the good and the bad.

That will never happen with these generations.
Well that sure as hell leaves you out

Oh yea. Enough to waste any J6 type rioters with bullets to the head. Traitors.
IMG_0389.png

You had a good border deal and through it away.
hahaha…no Democrat supported “deal” is a good deal for America….NONE!
What “deal” did Trump need to tighten up the border? What deal did Governor Abbott need to do the right thing for Texans?
Mexicrats don’t need a “deal” to secure the border.

Define these traditions, heritage and culture and how they are uniquely 'American'.
hahaha….What's the point….You America hating lefties won’t allow such a definition…You think only dark people and dark people nations have a right to traditions, heritage and culture. I’ve played this retarded game with America hating fools like you before.

hahaha….What's the point….You America hating lefties won’t allow such a definition…You think only dark people and dark people nations have a right to traditions, heritage and culture. I’ve played this retarded game with America hating fools like you before.
That's because you apparently don't have an answer. You are furthermore attempting to deflect by inventing my opinions for me. Pathetic, as usual. Run, run away now. :rolleyes:

Magaturds aren't the unheard. They never seem to shut the fuck up, just like the orange bag O' shit they worship. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile you big-mouth backwards unconventional abnormals send millions of pussy-hat rockin wackos to D.C. and thousands of jungle savage street beasts to burn down shitholes.
Speaking of never shutting the fuck up…huh?
IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

Forum List

Back