Are there any patriots left?

I’m very proud of this country. I am also proud of its form of government. It is made up of human beings so, yeah, so it’s far from perfect. The government has made many mistakes and missteps, but seems to find a way to correct itself. I have faith in the country because I have faith in its institutions and constitution. So long as we can vote, we will be okay. That is why the election fraud lies are so dangerous. Anything that tears at the fabric of this nation, and inculcates disdain for the vote, is anathema to the well-being of the nation.
Powerful

I’m very proud of this country. I am also proud of its form of government. It is made up of human beings so, yeah, so it’s far from perfect. The government has made many mistakes and missteps, but seems to find a way to correct itself. I have faith in the country because I have faith in its institutions and constitution. So long as we can vote, we will be okay. That is why the election fraud lies are so dangerous. Anything that tears at the fabric of this nation, and inculcates disdain for the vote, is anathema to the well-being of the nation.
But what if our elections aren’t free and fair?

I was told in grade school that even the greatest nations in history only lasted about 200 years. We are fifty years beyond that magic number. I hope we can survive, but with the current division in this country, that hope is dwindling.

All it will take is for the People to understand the Establishment is what promotes the Division ...
In hopes that we continue fighting each other, instead of uniting against the Establishment.

I'm not asking for your specific political opinions, or the reasons why you don't love your nation anymore. I'm looking for people that have pride and love for their nation without caveats.
After being away from America, I love America. The rest of the world sucks.

Forum List

Back