Are Trump supporters dumb enough to believe that Trump genuinely cares about veterans?

Both Clinton's are hawks.

Bill made regime change in Iraq a policy in 1998. Hillary supported the Iraq War; and she never met a military intervention she didn't like.

As senator she supported generous funding for veteran services.

What did Senator Clinton accomplish while in office?

A lot more than Trump while he was in office.

Everything is backwards to the left. Trump said he gave 6 million to Veteran organizations and the Washington Post twisted the numbers and the facts and proclaimed that they caught Trump in a lie. Most timid republicans (like Bush and McCain and others) would have retreated from the media onslaught and went on the defensive but the Post picked the wrong guy. Trump merely called a news conference, tweaked hostile members of the press with phrases like "you're a beauty and "sleazebag" and related where every dime went. It was a beautiful performance and the angry left is even angrier and more incoherent and all they have left is is name calling like a bunch of kids "well, Trump hates Vets anyway nah, nah". The left is becoming pathetic and irrelevant.
Well now they have the Trump University scandal to add to the list of concerns you should be having as a Harrumph supporter.

Why, WHY is this thread still active? Politicians of all stripes play games with our emotions. They lie, they pander, they misrepresent shit, they do everything they can to get what THEY WANT OR DEEM APPROPRIATE.

So again, why single out Trump? I would bet my life that neither Trump nor Hillary give two shits about our soldiers beyond getting their voted.

This thread is RETARDED
But no one does it better than Trump! Republican douche baggery at its finest.

If Jr. cared so much about the troops, then why did he send them to war with unarmed Humvees, as well as without some of the necessary equipment they needed to stay alive, like helmet liners?

I mean crap, it took a fundraiser by Cher to get helmet liners to the troops.

And what about Donald "you go to war with the Army you have, not the one you want" RumsFAILED?

Rumsfeld is right.

By the way, Cher contributed $25,000. Enough to buy...6,850 liners. WOW!

Read more: Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts - Cher's War: Helmet Safety for Troops

Before this magical 6 million he has been going on and on about, Trump gave more to the Clintons than he did veterans. Now that he is running for president, he doesn't shut the fuck up about them. Are you people really this dense? I mean this is a guy who makes up fake Bible verses just to pander.
It's far more plausible than the Democrat belief that Hillary cares about women or black people.
No it isn't. Not at all. I bet when Trump quoted that fake Bible verse you thought "that's my favorite too!"
I'm an atheist, so that would be utterly implausible.

It's also no plausible that the women who threatened and intimidated the victims of Slick Willy's sexual assaults actually cares about women.
Oh so because youre atheist he gets a pass on making shit up about the Bible?

Why, WHY is this thread still active? Politicians of all stripes play games with our emotions. They lie, they pander, they misrepresent shit, they do everything they can to get what THEY WANT OR DEEM APPROPRIATE.

So again, why single out Trump? I would bet my life that neither Trump nor Hillary give two shits about our soldiers beyond getting their voted.

This thread is RETARDED
But no one does it better than Trump! Republican douche baggery at its finest.
Fake propaganda is fake propaganda no matter how you slice it up. Stop being such a useful tool

Before this magical 6 million he has been going on and on about, Trump gave more to the Clintons than he did veterans. Now that he is running for president, he doesn't shut the fuck up about them. Are you people really this dense? I mean this is a guy who makes up fake Bible verses just to pander.
It's far more plausible than the Democrat belief that Hillary cares about women or black people.
No it isn't. Not at all. I bet when Trump quoted that fake Bible verse you thought "that's my favorite too!"

It's also no plausible that the women who threatened and intimidated the victims of Slick Willy's sexual assaults actually cares about women.

I couldn't care less. How is that any worse than slick willy carrying a Bible into church with numerous post-its bookmarking pages in the book? Does anyone believe Slick actually reads the Bible?

Here are mine.

For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

"Trump Foundation has donated $5.5 million to 298 charities between 2009 and 2013 (the most recent year available), according to the non-profit's 990 tax forms from those years. Of that, only $57,000 has been donated to seven organizations that directly benefit military veterans or their families, Forbes found. Wounded Warriors was not among the organizations Trump's foundation gave to in that time period."

Some veterans say that the billionaire has been AWOL when it comes to helping veterans. "Donald Trump is not a leader in veterans' philanthropy, unless he's donated a lot of money that nobody knows about," Paul Rieckhoff, founder of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, told the New York Timesin July. "We were founded in New York. We are headquartered in New York. I've been here 10 years, and I don't think I've ever even seen Donald Trump."
"

This coming from Donald Trump's main Republican Enemy, William Krystal. Now desperately trying to drum up a third party candidate.

I couldn't care less. How is that any worse than slick willy carrying a Bible into church with numerous post-its bookmarking pages in the book? Does anyone believe Slick actually reads the Bible?
I don't know what you are referring to but I'm sure it was a time saver

Here are mine.

For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

"Trump Foundation has donated $5.5 million to 298 charities between 2009 and 2013 (the most recent year available), according to the non-profit's 990 tax forms from those years. Of that, only $57,000 has been donated to seven organizations that directly benefit military veterans or their families, Forbes found. Wounded Warriors was not among the organizations Trump's foundation gave to in that time period."

Some veterans say that the billionaire has been AWOL when it comes to helping veterans. "Donald Trump is not a leader in veterans' philanthropy, unless he's donated a lot of money that nobody knows about," Paul Rieckhoff, founder of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, told the New York Timesin July. "We were founded in New York. We are headquartered in New York. I've been here 10 years, and I don't think I've ever even seen Donald Trump."
"

This coming from Donald Trump's main Republican Enemy, William Krystal. Now desperately trying to drum up a third party candidate.

i dont know how you missed that this came from Paul Rieckhoff? Says so right in my post.

logo.png
sounds like an unbiased, legitimate website, to me!...:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Records: Hillary Clinton Has Only Donated $70000 To Veterans
www.prisonplanet.com/records-hillary-clinton-has-only-donated-70000-to-veterans.h...
9 hours ago - Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton have donated $70,000 to veterans and military groups from their ...
Trump HAMMERED for giving"only" $5.6M to veterans; while the ...
www.allenbwest.com/.../pathetic-look-how-much-the-clinton-foundation-has-given-to...
8 hours ago - In total, the Clintons made $70,000 in donations to veterans groups. It should be noted however, that over a third of that sum, $25,000, went to a ...

Forum List

Back