Are Trump supporters dumb enough to believe that Trump genuinely cares about veterans?

It's far more plausible than the Democrat belief that Hillary cares about women or black people.
No it isn't. Not at all. I bet when Trump quoted that fake Bible verse you thought "that's my favorite too!"
I'm an atheist, so that would be utterly implausible.

It's also no plausible that the women who threatened and intimidated the victims of Slick Willy's sexual assaults actually cares about women.
Oh so because youre atheist he gets a pass on making shit up about the Bible?

I couldn't care less. How is that any worse than slick willy carrying a Bible into church with numerous post-its bookmarking pages in the book? Does anyone believe Slick actually reads the Bible?
I don't know what you are referring to but I'm sure it was a time saver

Shortly after the Blue Dress became public knowledge:

bill-clinton-bible-e1276083959253.jpg
ClintonRev.jpg

I couldn't care less. How is that any worse than slick willy carrying a Bible into church with numerous post-its bookmarking pages in the book? Does anyone believe Slick actually reads the Bible?

One of my very favorite photo ops is this one. This was taken during the height of the Monica Lewinski scandal. The Rev. Jessie Jackson had volunteered to be Bill's SPIRITUAL guide...in this time of need.

This photo shows Bill, Jessie and the woman circled, was The Rev. Jessie Jackson's PREGNANT MISTRESS. That was unknown at the time of the photo and was revealed later.

JesseJacksonwithMistressandClinton.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is selling a new $25,000 course .... "How to make sure the Nigerian Oil Officials Pay you"...

Trump Towers ...Come snap up these Million dollar "Properties"

safe_image.php

HOW MUCH HAS OBAMA GIVEN?
Great deflection but not only is he not running he is already the POTUS.

But she is..Asslips!
The FLOTUS isnt running either you cave chimp.

NOT YET!!!! But who would vote for a Wookie with a very low IQ?

• Michelle Obama shoots off her mouth in embarrassing tirade
    americanthinker ^ | Jun. 1, 2016 | Thomas Lifson
    First ladies generally are allowed considerable immunity from criticism, because they generally stick to feel-good issues, like literacy, roadside beautification, and other subjects most people can agree on. But not Michelle Obama, who has enjoyed some of the most unrealistic flattery in the history of first ladies, such as the concerted effort to convince the public she is a fashion icon.After becoming the national food and exercise scold, provoking vast waste and mass starvation as public school students discard the unappetizing and skimpy lunches she has forced on school cafeterias, she has now turned toward outright slander of those who...
  • An Unforgettable Day with Michelle Obama at Santa Fe Indian School
    Today Media Network.com ^ | 5/27/2016 | Frances Madison
    First Lady Michelle Obama came to listen to the 2016 graduating class of the Santa Fe Indian School. And then she spoke from her heart.(snip) Mrs. Obama was welcomed to the podium as “the mother of our nation,” and she addressed the graduates as a mother might speak to her children, saying over and over how proud she was of them, as they beamed that pride back at her. While she adhered pretty rigorously to her prepared remarks, sometimes she deviated from the script. “I wish I could spend a whole week with you,” she declared. “I love you all...
  • Michelle Obama gets her way on nutrition labels
    politico ^ | May 20, 2016 | HELENA BOTTEMILLER EVICH
    First lady Michelle Obama will unveil Friday the country's first update to nutrition labels in more than two decades — a move that helps cement her campaign to encourage Americans to eat healthier. The new Nutrition Facts labels, which will take effect in two years and appear on billions of food packages, for the first time require food companies to list how much sugar they add to their products and suggest a limit for how much added sugar people should consume — two changes vehemently opposed by many food companies. The impact of the rule is difficult to overstate —...
  • Study Shows Michelle O’s Anti-Obesity Campaign Is Failing To Make Kids Any Less Obese
    dailycaller.com ^ | April 27, 2016 | Chuck Ross
    It’s been more than six years since Michelle Obama kicked off her “Let’s Move!” initiative to fight against childhood obesity, and children are as overweight as ever before. That’s according to a new study published Tuesday in the journal Obesity. A team led by Duke University scientist Asheley Skinner studied data from the CDC’s National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) and found that the percentage of overweight and obese children between 2 and 19 years old has increased across the board since 1999. That comes as bad news for the Obama administration, which has sought to force children to...
  • Michelle Obama Wreaks Havoc By Repeatedly Rescheduling Historically Black College Graduation Speech
    dailycaller.com ^ | April 13, 2016 | Eric Owens
    It’s commencement season, America, and you know what that means: Michelle Obama is screwing up a bunch of ordinary people’s lives again. This year, the first lady has caused hassle and hardship for many families of seniors graduating from Jackson State University, reports local ABC affiliate WAPT-TV. To accommodate Obama’s schedule, officials at the historically black school in the capital of Mississippi have rescheduled the graduation ceremony from April 30 to April 23. They’ve also moved the time — twice, angry parents say.

Why, WHY is this thread still active? Politicians of all stripes play games with our emotions. They lie, they pander, they misrepresent shit, they do everything they can to get what THEY WANT OR DEEM APPROPRIATE.

So again, why single out Trump? I would bet my life that neither Trump nor Hillary give two shits about our soldiers beyond getting their voted.

This thread is RETARDED

You're still posting here, are you not?

As for caring about our soldiers and vets, you may or may not be right. I do believe Donald Trump will remedy the problem for the Vets and rebuild our military.

The VA is a management problem. Donald Trump is a primier manager. He'll appoint someone he knows who is tops in management. Presto, problem solved.

Before this magical 6 million he has been going on and on about, Trump gave more to the Clintons than he did veterans. Now that he is running for president, he doesn't shut the fuck up about them. Are you people really this dense? I mean this is a guy who makes up fake Bible verses just to pander.

Most likely true. Just as the hundreds of other donors, Donald Trump knew that if he wanted influence with the Clinton's, he, along with all the others, had to pony up.

That little orange one, on the right, looks like YOUR ABODE!!!!

Actually, they look a bit like the Clinton Library.
Trump is selling a new $25,000 course .... "How to make sure the Nigerian Oil Officials Pay you"...

Trump Towers ...Come snap up these Million dollar "Properties"

safe_image.php

Looks similar to the Clinton Presidential Library a part of which is seen below.

clinton-library.jpg

But she is..Asslips!

First ladies generally are allowed considerable immunity from criticism, because they generally stick to feel-good issues, like literacy, roadside beautification, and other subjects most people can agree on. But not Michelle Obama, who has enjoyed some of the most unrealistic flattery in the history of first ladies, such as the concerted effort to convince the public she is a fashion icon.After becoming the national food and exercise scold, provoking vast waste and mass starvation as public school students discard the unappetizing and skimpy lunches she has forced on school cafeterias, she has now turned toward outright slander of those who...
    First Lady Michelle Obama came to listen to the 2016 graduating class of the Santa Fe Indian School. And then she spoke from her heart.(snip) Mrs. Obama was welcomed to the podium as “the mother of our nation,” and she addressed the graduates as a mother might speak to her children, saying over and over how proud she was of them, as they beamed that pride back at her. While she adhered pretty rigorously to her prepared remarks, sometimes she deviated from the script. “I wish I could spend a whole week with you,” she declared. “I love you all...
    First lady Michelle Obama will unveil Friday the country's first update to nutrition labels in more than two decades — a move that helps cement her campaign to encourage Americans to eat healthier. The new Nutrition Facts labels, which will take effect in two years and appear on billions of food packages, for the first time require food companies to list how much sugar they add to their products and suggest a limit for how much added sugar people should consume — two changes vehemently opposed by many food companies. The impact of the rule is difficult to overstate —...
  • Study Shows Michelle O’s Anti-Obesity Campaign Is Failing To Make Kids Any Less Obese
    It’s been more than six years since Michelle Obama kicked off her “Let’s Move!” initiative to fight against childhood obesity, and children are as overweight as ever before. That’s according to a new study published Tuesday in the journal Obesity. A team led by Duke University scientist Asheley Skinner studied data from the CDC’s National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) and found that the percentage of overweight and obese children between 2 and 19 years old has increased across the board since 1999. That comes as bad news for the Obama administration, which has sought to force children to...
  • Michelle Obama Wreaks Havoc By Repeatedly Rescheduling Historically Black College Graduation Speech
    It’s commencement season, America, and you know what that means: Michelle Obama is screwing up a bunch of ordinary people’s lives again. This year, the first lady has caused hassle and hardship for many families of seniors graduating from Jackson State University, reports local ABC affiliate WAPT-TV. To accommodate Obama’s schedule, officials at the historically black school in the capital of Mississippi have rescheduled the graduation ceremony from April 30 to April 23. They’ve also moved the time — twice, angry parents say.
Not yet? if not yet then why are you bringing the most beautiful FLOTUS on record into the conversation you cave chimp?

But she is..Asslips!

Not yet? if not yet then why are you bringing the most beautiful FLOTUS on record into the conversation you cave chimp?
mrsputin.jpg

Sorry Asslips..yo beens beats again!

National Press Club President: What Does Donald Trump Have Against the Constitution?
May 31, 2016 | By John M. Donnelly | [email protected]

The National Press Club president expressed alarm on Tuesday about Donald Trump’s dangerous attitude toward the First Amendment.

At a press conference earlier in the day, Trump had said “the press should be ashamed of themselves” for investigating his fundraising for veterans. Trump at one point called an ABC News reporter a “sleaze.” “You know my opinion of the media,” Trump said, “it’s very low.”

Two days before, Trump had told a crowd on the National Mall that reporters are “liars” and “lowlifes.”

Trump had previously called for making it easier for public figures to sue news organizations for libel, a change that would practically suffocate a free press and potentially disable some news companies.

What’s more, Trump’s campaign organization has blocked from his events news outlets whose coverage has not suited the candidate. And reporters who are allowed to attend must stay in “pens” rather than move about freely.

“Donald Trump misunderstands—or, more likely, simply opposes--the role a free press plays in a democratic society,” said Thomas Burr, the National Press Club president. “Reporters are supposed to hold public figures accountable. Any American political candidate who attacks the press for doing its job is campaigning in the wrong country. In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties.”

“If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home,” Burr added.

The National Press Club is the world’s leading professional organization for journalists. Through its Press Freedom Committee, the club works to promote freedom of expression and transparency at home and abroad. The National Press Club Journalism Institute, a non-profit affiliate, equips news professionals with the skills to innovate, leverages emerging trends, recognizes innovators and mentors the next generation.

Contact: John M. Donnelly, Chairman, NPC Press Freedom Committee, [email protected]; 202 650 6738.

But she is..Asslips!

mrsputin.jpg

Putins wife is a mail order bride bearing her tits in order to draw attention away from her ugly mug. Sorry cave chimp.

But she is..Asslips!

mrsputin.jpg

Putins wife is a mail order bride bearing her tits in order to draw attention away from her ugly mug. Sorry cave chimp.
Compared to the monkey Hussain married?

Forum List

Back