Are vaccine makers immune from liability?

If they marketed it, or sold it as an instrument to bash skulls, instead of hitting baseballs, then YES.
Are you contending that gun manufacturers advertise their products as a way to kill innocent people?

Don't you think a 8-12 year study is warranted before full scale deployment?

Just sayin'
"Deployment" is a weasel word in this comparison. No one is being coerced into getting a 5G phone like they are with these vaccines. You have a choice. Of course, you also currently have a choice on vaccination, but many are fighting to make it mandatory.

I think that if they aren't going to be accountable, the public would need to be made aware of the real risks and truth that people like us are aware of. Transparency. No censorship. Appropriate media coverage to all parts of society with all types of political bias.
Have you ever read a prescription label? Not what's on the bottle, but the literature that comes on the bottle at the pharmacy.
I have. Relavant information about the drug can be found there. What is different about covid vaccines however, is that even the best credentialed scientists and doctors are being censored, deplatformed, and canceled if they dare present any information that is not politically aligned with covid culture. The paperwork that goes with this vaccine is compromised by the threat to medical professionals if they don't stick to a certain political narrative. Check out how that prescription paperwork is compromised:

My understanding is that the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, reinforced by the PREP Act, specifies that vaccine makers cannot be sued, even if they are shown to be negligent. Has anybody heard otherwise?

If a company is not willing to stand behind their product as safe, especially one they rushed to market and skipped animal trials on, what does this tell you?

Are Fauxi and Congressmen shielded from liability for funding Wuhan bioweapon research?

All fine and well but 2-3 months of human testing isn't going to afford too many answers compared to a clinical trial that lasts 8-12 years.
WOW. I would hate for you to be in charge of O.K.ing the new 5G phone network. You would have done 8-12 years of tests to see if it was safe first.

Yes, at least 8 years of testing. Again, 2-3 months of data offers very little data when conducting human testing.

#18: ‘skipped animal trials’....it was eradicated from the wild in 2011 in the rinderpest story, eliminating viral stocks and relying on only genetic sequences, a dubious way to not have to look for virus reservoirs in nature, their evolutionary history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back