Are we still a British colony?

And furthermore.....I can't think of any real "ladies" any more. That lady was a LADY. With class. Flaws and all.

Here is one lady I can still think of, not British, but you'll be seeing a lot more of her in the news.

See the source image

:salute: :113:

All up and down the east coast, it’s like running into England. I saw a place from Cornwall once.
Many Brits I know personally have told me this, "we consider the US just another colony..."

I mean I have nothing against the Queen, in fact I have a lot of respect for her as a person, how she truly stayed away from politics and taking sides, didn't stick her nose into things she was supposed to, or make inflammatory or confrontational statements, all of which helped serve as a uniting force for her nation for so many decades.

But last I checked we fought her ancestors and defeated them. And she wasn't a Ghandi or Mother Teresa either, both of which didn't get half the attention she's gotten so far. So then why are we being exposed to non stop media coverage about her passing and her life etc. as if one of our leaders has passed away? It's mystifying. I would understand if you're a UK citizen or a resident, or the US was officially part of the Commonwealth but it's not.

I have ancestors who fought for the Patriots in the Revolutionary War and I could not agree with you more. I have nothing against Queen Elizabeth personally and I begrudge no British citizen their right to mourn. But this is unseemly in Americans. For pity's sake.

Reality is most Brits believe that the US is still an unofficial colony and they control what goes on here in more ways that one. Maybe we don't pay them taxes, but the financial commitment to protect the UK at all costs is far more costly than anything we would be paying as a Commonwealth nation.

Yeah, screw 'em honestly. I'm over it.

I mean I have nothing against the Queen, in fact I have a lot of respect for her as a person, how she truly stayed away from politics and taking sides, didn't stick her nose into things she was supposed to, or make inflammatory or confrontational statements, all of which helped serve as a uniting force for her nation for so many decades.

But last I checked we fought her ancestors and defeated them. And she wasn't a Ghandi or Mother Teresa either, both of which didn't get half the attention she's gotten so far. So then why are we being exposed to non stop media coverage about her passing and her life etc. as if one of our leaders has passed away? It's mystifying. I would understand if you're a UK citizen or a resident, or the US was officially part of the Commonwealth but it's not.

Reminds me of the Joke. Mother Theresa gets to heaven and says to St. Peter, "Why does Princess Di have a bigger halo than I Have? I was much holier than she was!" St. Peter replies, "That's not a Halo, that's the steering wheel!"

Actually, Ghandi liked to sleep naked with young girls and Mother Theresa flew off to the Mayo Clinic while people died on the dirt floor of her filthy hospital. The charities the late Queen ran were much more professional and better than that.

Her passing is a big deal because she was queen for so long. Heck, I'm an old man, and I've never known any other British Monarch in my lifetime. During her reign, we saw the dismantling of the British Empire in exchange for the Commonwealth, the transition of the UK to the nation it is today, for better or worse.

Britain was the world military and economic power, financial power and policeman at one time. It is the world financial power in a small area of London now. From centuries back. The globalists are the real rich. They have the power of life and death. have much control but are not in total control.

It help covers up the disaster the country is living through, giving Biden a break from bad news. Long live the Queen, errrrrrrrrrrr, the King!

It help covers up the disaster the country is living through, giving Biden a break from bad news. Long live the Queen, errrrrrrrrrrr, the King!
They keep desperately switching from one subject to another in hopes of distracting and putting a good face on Biden‘s disastrous failed presidency. It obviously isn’t working.

Basically it's against common sense and every system of justice to rule a country simply because you were born to it. Almost all monarchies were thrown out by the late 1800's but England persisted. The royal family is nothing but a parasitic infection on the British people.

You think she’s not really dead?
Obviously she is, but the Left is using her death as an opportunity to make Biden look like a leader, which so far he has not been able to, in fact quite the opposite.

My in laws are from England. Every year on 4th of July I still ask them where one can view fireworks in England.

Seriously though. The Queen led an amazing life. She inspired many. I like all the coverage. Understanding how she got there at age 27 with her uncle abdicating thereby making her father King is an interesting story to say the least.

Forum List

Back