Are White People Discriminated Against?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This has been a question I have been pondering for the last few years. Many years ago I would never have thought of this since most upper management people were white so I really didn't have to deal with discrimination unless I saw one of my friends get discriminated against or heard them use it as an excuse as to why they didn't get promoted. In the last fifteen years or so I notice that there are more non-white people in higher positions. They are in positions to promote and deny promotions to other people. I'm not saying that every white person who gets turned down for a promotion is the victim of prejudice but with an increasing number of non-white managers one has to wonder if a small percentage of those managers might have certain prejudices against white people. Such prejudices could lead to white people getting discriminated against. Does anyone think this is a possibility or are the only people capable of being prejudice are white people?

Why do you think that the liberal left and minorities keep pushing the "victim" mentality? By being an eternal victim it gives them justification for taking from the white oppressors. In other words behaving as they CLAIM white people act.

This has been a question I have been pondering for the last few years. Many years ago I would never have thought of this since most upper management people were white so I really didn't have to deal with discrimination unless I saw one of my friends get discriminated against or heard them use it as an excuse as to why they didn't get promoted. In the last fifteen years or so I notice that there are more non-white people in higher positions. They are in positions to promote and deny promotions to other people. I'm not saying that every white person who gets turned down for a promotion is the victim of prejudice but with an increasing number of non-white managers one has to wonder if a small percentage of those managers might have certain prejudices against white people. Such prejudices could lead to white people getting discriminated against. Does anyone think this is a possibility or are the only people capable of being prejudice are white people?
In the liberal world, a minority has no power to discriminate anyone else. While white people who are the majority no matter what (White privilege) discriminate even when they aren't. So, liberals use the race card all the time, even though they were the ones who enslaved blacks, segregated blacks in government and the military, and even hung blacks along with white republicans. But it was LBJ who voted against the 1957 civil rights act(Dwight Ike) and then in 1964 signed the same civil rights act along with every republican(but not 1 democrat) to get the black vote ever since. They just don't teach this in history anymore.

In the liberal world, a minority has no power to discriminate anyone else. While white people who are the majority no matter what (White privilege) discriminate even when they aren't. So, liberals use the race card all the time, even though they were the ones who enslaved blacks, segregated blacks in government and the military, and even hung blacks along with white republicans. But it was LBJ who voted against the 1957 civil rights act(Dwight Ike) and then in 1964 signed the same civil rights act along with every republican(but not 1 democrat) to get the black vote ever since. They just don't teach this in history anymore.

Who knows slavery, subjugation and oppression better than the left wing democrat party?

Every race/ethnicity/religion face discrimination in one form or another.

upload_2016-1-6_11-0-5.jpeg

Absolutely

There was a time when all management jobs, elected positions , best schools, best neighborhoods and best seats in the house were reserved exclusively for white people

Until Liberals started to discriminate against whites

Last edited:
Yes, white people are discriminated against. They aren't allowed to own black people any more. They aren't allowed to beat up homos any more. They aren't allowed to smack their women around and keep them in the kitchen any more.

The Good Old Days white people miss so much are long gone. Darn it.

Absolutely

There was a time when all management jobs, elected positions , best neighborhoods and best seats in the house were reserved exclusively for white people

Until Liberals started to discriminate against whites
\
You say the stupidest shit sometimes.

Yes, white people are discriminated against. They aren't allowed to own black people any more. They aren't allowed to beat up homos any more. They aren't allowed to smack their women around and keep them in the kitchen any more.

The Good Old Days white people miss so much are long gone. Darn it.

Yes, because everyone knows only white people did this.

You lefties are insane.

Depends what industry you are in.

Forum List

Back