Are White People Discriminated Against?

I think you believe that it goes hand and hand just because you say so. Thats not how this works
No, I think these are all simultaneous, such as a 3-pronged 'attack' if you will.

L

But we've already determined that what you THINK doesnt matter. Only what you can prove and Systematic Oppression exists all on its own without any other things needed for it to exist. The rest is just your assumptions based on that foundation of ignorance.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

You're right, what sense does proof make anyway :alcoholic:

All you offered up was badly tossed word salad.... so much Charlie Brown's parents if you will.

:)

I said what you think doesnt matter, only what you can prove.

Still confused?

Are White People Discriminated Against?

Everybody gets discriminated against at some point in some capacity. A lot of people simply don't want to admit it because it conflicts with their world view or agenda.
A lot of people actually dont want to take on a victim mentality.

And some don't want anyone else but them self to be the victim.
Yes. Very poignant.

No, I think these are all simultaneous, such as a 3-pronged 'attack' if you will.

L

But we've already determined that what you THINK doesnt matter. Only what you can prove and Systematic Oppression exists all on its own without any other things needed for it to exist. The rest is just your assumptions based on that foundation of ignorance.

All you offered up was badly tossed word salad.... so much Charlie Brown's parents if you will.

Still confused?

I think that what I think matters..... maybe not to you...

Still confused?

Of course, everyone thinks their opinion is important but in a debate facts matter more.

Still confused?

Of course, everyone thinks their opinion is important but in a debate facts matter more.

Well, OK, I'll grant you that for sure.

This has been a question I have been pondering for the last few years. Many years ago I would never have thought of this since most upper management people were white so I really didn't have to deal with discrimination unless I saw one of my friends get discriminated against or heard them use it as an excuse as to why they didn't get promoted. In the last fifteen years or so I notice that there are more non-white people in higher positions. They are in positions to promote and deny promotions to other people. I'm not saying that every white person who gets turned down for a promotion is the victim of prejudice but with an increasing number of non-white managers one has to wonder if a small percentage of those managers might have certain prejudices against white people. Such prejudices could lead to white people getting discriminated against. Does anyone think this is a possibility or are the only people capable of being prejudice are white people?

Most people are prejudiced. Just most of us try not to let our prejudices control our reason.

As a white person though, I cannot recall an instance where I have ever been discriminated against based upon my skin color.

I have been discriminated against because I'm gay and a woman...as a Caucasian? Never.

Are there black people who hate white people? Sure. Absolutely.

White bigots seem to believe this excuses their own discrimination. If you catch them being a bigot, they whip out the old Tu Quoque Fallacy quicker than you can say, "Jim Crow made me do it!"

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.
Jim crow was a Democrat big government idea... your party

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

This has been a question I have been pondering for the last few years. Many years ago I would never have thought of this since most upper management people were white so I really didn't have to deal with discrimination unless I saw one of my friends get discriminated against or heard them use it as an excuse as to why they didn't get promoted. In the last fifteen years or so I notice that there are more non-white people in higher positions. They are in positions to promote and deny promotions to other people. I'm not saying that every white person who gets turned down for a promotion is the victim of prejudice but with an increasing number of non-white managers one has to wonder if a small percentage of those managers might have certain prejudices against white people. Such prejudices could lead to white people getting discriminated against. Does anyone think this is a possibility or are the only people capable of being prejudice are white people?

Most people are prejudiced. Just most of us try not to let our prejudices control our reason.

As a white person though, I cannot recall an instance where I have ever been discriminated against based upon my skin color.

I have been discriminated against because I'm gay and a woman...as a Caucasian? Never.
Calling you a bitch isn't discrimination it is stating fact lol

Calling you a bitch isn't discrimination it is stating fact lol

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

You know, and I'm not doubting you, but I've asked some gays that I know if the have experienced discrimination, and unanimously they answer "no". Now, they will say that some people look at them funny or whatnot, but not actual discrimination.

White bigots seem to believe this excuses their own discrimination. If you catch them being a bigot, they whip out the old Tu Quoque Fallacy quicker than you can say, "Jim Crow made me do it!"

Jim Crow was a Conservative idea- using government to enforce 'morality'- your ideology.

Gheeez, I've had white folks discriminate against myself just because of my economic situation, my sex, my age and yes, my mouth...So what's new in the world?

Jim Crow was a Conservative idea- using government to enforce 'morality'- your ideology.

That has always been the democrats M.O.

That has always been Conservatives m.o.

Government telling people how they should conduct themselves

Wait.. you are contending that conservatives want ever reaching big government in our lives?

You haven't been paying attention very much.

That is what the democrat party has always done. That's what it's all about.

Why do you think that the liberal left and minorities keep pushing the "victim" mentality? By being an eternal victim it gives them justification for taking from the white oppressors. In other words behaving as they CLAIM white people act.
It's a thread about us crackers being the victims of the browns.

Forum List

Back