Are You a Psychopath?- Can You Pass The Psychopath Test?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Lol....

Well everyone can sleep now. :badgrin:

The results are in

I passed!.....:NOT a Psychopath.

You passed the psychopath test!
You are a smart, assertive and dedicated person, but you are NOT a psychopath!
You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.

Can You Pass The Psychopath Test

Lol....

The results are in

You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.

MY RESULT:

You are the nicest, most happy-go-lucky person out there!
You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family. What are you even taking this quiz for?

I belong in a maximum security prison!
Headbang_Emoticon_by_d3monthesicko.gif

Mine said I was the complete opposite of a psychopath and asked why I bothered taking the test.
Then I took it again, imagining I was obama and giving answers he'd give and it came up as psychopath with a picture of Hannibal Lecter.

Lol....

The results are in

I got complete opposite of psychopath Of course it claims I smile and am happy all the time too LOL..

I took the test and the following is the message that I got when I was done. :) :) :)

The complete opposite of a psychopath.

A psychopath? You?! Come on!

You always have a smile on your face, you always have positive thoughts, you LOVE helping others and surrounding yourself with friends and family. What are you even taking this quiz for?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Honestly I didn't expect it to say that because its a challenge for me to stay positive with certain people in my family being the way that they are.

The complete OPPOSITE of a Psychopath!
16203594-afab-4d98-91b6-683b37529be5.jpg

Go find out which love song was actually written about you: Which Romantic Song Was Actually Written About You

Do you agree with your result? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

I just horde 60 years of newspapers. Piles and piles of them. and cats, piles of cats, or herds, or slews, whatever.

I took the test and the following is the message that I got when I was done. :) :) :)

The complete opposite of a psychopath.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Honestly I didn't expect it to say that because its a challenge for me to stay positive with certain people in my family being the way that they are.
I got the same result. Somehow my frequent bouts of surliness slipped through the cracks.

Forum List

Back