Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Have you ever paid taxes or served in the military?

I still do one and spent 20 years in the other, and still did not give the POUTS that much control of my life. I joined and Reagan was POTUS, I got out and Obama was. None of them ever had much impact on my personal wellbeing.

Let me help. When your choices are restricted, you are not better off.

My choices are not restricted, instead of working from home 1 days a week like I was in 2019 I now work from home 4 days a week. Thus I have cut out 3 75 mile round trip commutes.

Yes, gas is the biggest driver of inflation and in 2019 I was commuting about 300 miles a week, now it is 70. Gas is not 4 times higher now than it was in 2019, thus I am spending less on gas

Great for you stay at home types. You are one of 200 million all in different boats going to different jobs. Not really an AVG or Median look at things. One phony independent living in the burbs is not a meaningful sample.

Great for you stay at home types. You are one of 200 million all in different boats going to different jobs. Not really an AVG or Median look at things. One phony independent living in the burbs is not a meaningful sample.
It's actually quite a meaningful number.

It's actually quite a meaningful number.

It is also fun to watch people whine about the price of gas and then insult public transpiration.

It is like they derive their whole purpose from suffering as much as possible

The question was "are YOU doing better"...thus that is how I answered it

Last edited:
I got to pay off two phone then dump att,

I am going to pure talk

I fell for the att free phone scam and they said the never got the phones I turned in and that att don't make mistakes

Make sure you get unlock codes from AT&T and you can take your phones with you. If you don't use a lot of data, check out Mint mobile, 17.24 per line, all in, unlimited talk and text and 5 gigs of data. And it's on the T-Mobile network.

Forum List

Back