Are you black? Are you a Republican?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Hate to break it to you, but the Left has decreed that you are not black unless you vote for a Democrat. They further decree that if you voted for Romney over Obama, you are a bigot, an Uncle Tom, and are summarily deemed as racist. You are stereotyped because of your skin color, by the same people who insist on preaching equality amongst the races.

How long will you sit there and be brainwashed like that? Do you not have pride in who and what you are?

Just remember, you aren't black unless you vote for a Democrat. Sit there and think about that for a while. Let it sink in.

Hate to break it to you, but the Left has decreed that you are not black unless you vote for a Democrat. They further decree that if you voted for Romney over Obama, you are a bigot, an Uncle Tom, and are summarily deemed as racist. You are stereotyped because of your skin color, by the same people who insist on preaching equality amongst the races.

How long will you sit there and be brainwashed like that? Do you not have pride in who and what you are?

Just remember, you aren't black unless you vote for a Democrat. Sit there and think about that for a while. Let it sink in.

And they say Republicans are racist..

How are Republican policies helping poor and middle class blacks?

How are liberal ones? Encouraging them to use their race as a cudgel to get what they want? Telling them that government reliance is a good thing? How are you liberals helping these people you listed? Name one thing that Liberals have done in the past 50 years that have helped poor and middle class blacks. Tell me, how are liberal policies putting black people to work?

Because from where I stand, they have the highest unemployment rate of any demographic in the United States, no thanks to Liberal pandering to Latino voters and employers showing them preferential treatment when it comes to the employment process. Black teenagers have an unemployment rate double that of white teenagers 40.5% to 21%. So once again, what have liberals done to improve their situation?

http://www.blackbluedog.com/2013/01/news/black-unemployment-rises-again/

I don't think so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back