Are you boycotting Anheuser-Busch products?

Where's the Michelob, brah? That was a good beer.

For Dylan Mulvaney being a woman, guarantee that he still smells like balls.

Here is the stupid bitch that thought going transsexual was going to bring in more young people.

Bud Light's marketing VP says she was inspired to update 'fratty,' 'out of touch' branding with inclusivity

Bud Light's vice president of marketing discussed in a recent interview how she was inspired to update the "fratty" and "out of touch" humor of the beer company with inclusivity.

Alissa Heinerscheid did an interview with the podcast "Make Yourself At Home" on March 30, where she discussed her work in transforming the Bud Light brand.

"I’m a businesswoman, I had a really clear job to do when I took over Bud Light, and it was ‘This brand is in decline, it’s been in a decline for a really long time, and if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand there will be no future for Bud Light,'" Heinerscheid said.

Heinerscheid's comments have gone viral days later, after Bud Light and its parent company Anheuser-Busch received backlash for partnering with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney. The beer maker ignited a firestorm earlier this month when it celebrated Mulvaney's "365 Days of Girlhood," by sending Mulvaney custom-made cans featuring the influencer's face. Mulvaney said the cans were her "most prized possession" on Instagram with a post featuring "#budlightpartner." A video then featured Mulvaney in a bathtub drinking a Bud Light beer as part of the campaign.

472BBBE3-0DA4-4D84-865D-33B9358F491A_jpe-2777214.JPG

Alissa Heinerscheid is a great example of a stupid White woman. She went to college, got degrees and didn't learn a damn thing.

She thought that putting a picture of a transsexual "influencer" on a can of beer would attract young customers.

She was so stupid as to not understand that transsexauls are not influncers. They are just sicko scum.

I drank Bud and Bud light when it was one of a handful of beers available. But then, I also drank a few Billy beers back then too. So there is no accounting for taste.

There are so many much better beers available now. I am not boycotting Anheuser-Busch. I just don't like their beer.

Good description of pretty much every liberal arts major.
She went to Libtard Harvard and major in English. Brainwashed by idiot Leftest professors.

That means she was dumber than a doorknob when she graduated. No wonder she didn't learn anything at Warton.

Prog women are the death of the west. We are seeing the breakdown of many of our ways of living caused by their asinine views and dictums. We are seeing more and more killings of more than one person it seems every day from the expanding disfranchised. The worst part is their egos are sickening. Very few of these women went through the knocks men have while growing up. At least most people lose including a good percentage of Progs when the worst happens.

That’s weak and childish

You are responsible for your own actions.

Men used to try to get away with “She made me beat her up. She burned the damn dinner AGAIN” defense

It doesn’t fly
What works now is if a women says anything negative about a transgender then it is okay to beat her, at least if you are at SFSU.

Forum List

Back