Are you boycotting Anheuser-Busch products?

I agree with you and doubt many people realize Budweiser is not American owned today. If they find out more will join the boycott.

I personally like Coors Lite in the 16 oz silver bullet. A generous serving of beer that says cold for a longer period of time. I go to the other extreme for my second choice I like Guinness Stout.

View attachment 774692
View attachment 774693

Forget about Coors

IMG_5630_jpeg-2775918.JPG

I haven't bought Budweiser products since I was in college.

When my team members and I got back from missions or had a reunion we had a tradition of doing some shots of
1681067228710.png

When we got a little rowdy it was
1681067312634.png

These days I drink
1681067395535.png

Budweiser products don't factor into the occassion. When I do drink beer its usually
1681067592537.png

Or a Black and Tan at my favorite Irish pub.

Forget about Coors

IMG_5630_jpeg-2775918.JPG
The sad part is the LGBT community really doesn’t really give a crap who supports them. They will drink whatever they like. Meanwhile more people in the larger straight community will boycott companies who state they support the LGBT community.

It would be better for a beer company to simply say, “We make beer for everybody who likes beer and we like people who like beer.”

OUR CRAFT PARTNERS​

Our craft partners are advancing the beer category by bringing together a shared commitment to quality, communities and innovation with a mission to energize how people view, consume and experience beer.
ten 10 barrel brewing co logo
Appalachian Mountain Brewery logo
blue point brewing logo
breckenridge brewery logo
cisco brewers logo
devils backbone brewing company logo
elysian brewing logo
four peaks brewing logo
golden road brewing logo
goose island beer company logo
karbach brewing company logo
omission brewing logo
platform beer company logo
redhook logo
square mile cider logo
veza sur brewing logo
Virtue cider logo
Wicked Weed brewing logo
Widmer Brothers brewing logo
Wynwood brewing logo

Devil's Backbone is an awesome place, it's a shame the owners sold out. :confused:

The sad part is the LGBT community really doesn’t really give a crap who supports them. They will drink whatever they like. Meanwhile more people in the larger straight community will boycott companies who state they support the LGBT community.

It would be better for a beer company to simply say, “We make beer for everybody who likes beer and we like people who like beer.”
But they can't do that. They are woke assholes that have to spout stupid wokeness bullshit. It is a mental illness.

Chances are you are right.
There is something mentally wrong with people that are obsessed with doing the silly woke thing.

Just like the assholes that are obsessed with race.

There was no need to put a transsexual on a beer can. Seriously somebody had to be really fucked up in the mind to think so.

First they try to push vaccinations. Then they have Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson.

I am.

Here are their brands:

ColonelAngus is a cancel culture warrior, plain and simple. He's upset that Anheuser-Busch is partnering with a transgender influencer, and he's trying to silence them for disagreeing with him. He calls people who disagree with him "woke" and "cancel culture warriors," but he's the one who's trying to cancel people.
1681087895857.jpeg

There is something mentally wrong with people that are obsessed with doing the silly woke thing.

Just like the assholes that are obsessed with race.

There was no need to put a transsexual on a beer can. Seriously somebody had to be really fucked up in the mind to think so.
In today’s world the guy that came up with that stupid idea will probably get a promotion.

Cancel culture?

cancel culture

noun

: the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling (see CANCEL entry 1 sense 1e) as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure
For those of you who aren't aware, cancel culture refers to the mass withdrawal of support from public figures or celebrities who have done things that aren't socially accepted today. This practice of "canceling" or mass shaming often occurs on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.

I would call this a form of cancel culture directed toward a company, not just an individual.

Remember when we told you playing stupid games was going to win you stupid prizes? I remember. Why are you assholes so upset we’re playing your game now? We told you to stop or we would join in. You didn’t stop. We have now joined in. Congrats, you fucked around and are now finding out. Your crying is fucking sounds of joy to my ears.

What I think is hilarious is all the videos people have posted of them destroying cases of Bud Light.

After you have paid Anheuser-Busch for their product, I don't think they care what you do with it.

I would love to have a commemorative can of Bud Light with my picture on it. But only if they filled it with a better quality of beer.
Bud is a repeat customer product. Selling a twelve pack once isn’t the goal. They need you buying some every week, or day if possible. It’s not the beer they bought then shot up that will kill A-B, it’s the next years worth of non-purchases that will sink them. Enjoy the last sale to a repeat customer.

Oh I don’t give a shit that you’re doing it. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys whining about cancel culture and then doing exactly that.
You act like we should give a fuck. You were told not to start this shit. You were told not to take a corporate stand in this. You idiots did it anyway. Go ahead and cry about it. We told you the tactics you were using would come back to haunt you. Celebrate what you’ve earned.

Forum List

Back