Are you boycotting Anheuser-Busch products?

OUR CRAFT PARTNERS​

Our craft partners are advancing the beer category by bringing together a shared commitment to quality, communities and innovation with a mission to energize how people view, consume and experience beer.
ten 10 barrel brewing co logo

Appalachian Mountain Brewery logo

blue point brewing logo

breckenridge brewery logo

cisco brewers logo

devils backbone brewing company logo

elysian brewing logo

four peaks brewing logo

golden road brewing logo

goose island beer company logo

karbach brewing company logo

omission brewing logo

platform beer company logo

redhook logo

square mile cider logo

veza sur brewing logo

Virtue cider logo

Wicked Weed brewing logo

Widmer Brothers brewing logo

Wynwood brewing logo

1680983672843.jpeg

In reality... macro "beer" is not really beer.
The word beer is not 100% defined, but it has been understood for 1000s of years that it is a drink made from brewing/mashing grains and then fermenting off the sugars created from that process.
But at what point is adding in so much water and adjunct ingredients (corn and rice) that it stops being beer?
Imagine if you made a wine with literally less than half the grapes usually used to make wine, replaced that with rice and corn, and then added in another 30% water. Is it still wine?

I like Funky Buddha products and Cigar City.

When I was young, I started every night with a chilled shot of Patron and a Bud Light.

First they try to push vaccinations. Then they have Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson.

I am.

Here are their brands:

People still believe they are an American beer. They were bought by inbev a while ago.

Inbev is European. More specifically it's Belgian.

And no I rarely drank any of their products. I always preferred Miller lite, miller genuine draft and guiness. But no way in hell will I buy any of their products now.

In reality... macro "beer" is not really beer.
The word beer is not 100% defined, but it has been understood for 1000s of years that it is a drink made from brewing/mashing grains and then fermenting off the sugars created from that process.
But at what point is adding in so much water and adjunct ingredients (corn and rice) that it stops being beer?
Imagine if you made a wine with literally less than half the grapes usually used to make wine, replaced that with rice and corn, and then added in another 30% water. Is it still wine?

So it will be easy to continue your boycott.

People still believe they are an American beer. They were bought by inbev a while ago.

Inbev is European. More specifically it's Belgian.

And no I rarely drank any of their products. I always preferred Miller lite, miller genuine draft and guiness. But no way in hell will I buy any of their products now.

Facts. AB was sold a long time ago.

I like Guiness.

Facts. AB was sold a long time ago.

I like Guiness.
And InBev is a piece of shit company. They really are.
Over the past 10 years they have strived to return the American market back to what it was from the 1960s - 2000s - 98%+ of the beer being a handful of brands.
The Craft beer industry began in America in the 90s and has grown to over 20% of the marketshare.
InBev is doing everything they can to reverse the trend and get people to return to their bastardized corporate-watered down pee water.
No different than if every restaurant in America went out of business, leaving only McDonalds/KFC/Papa Johns Pizza.

I quit drinking Bud years ago but I might start again just to piss off the halftards with nothing else to whine about who are unhinged over beer cans.

Forum List

Back