Are you boycotting Anheuser-Busch products?

Their beer is nothing but disgusting swill to begin with.

Anyone who drinks bush or budweiser either has bad taste buds or is just a masochist.

Anyone who wants a good beer should try Yeungling. It's not available in most states though.

Any product that hires a spokesperson that mocks women is on my do not buy list.

I never consume Budweiser beer because it tastes awful.
Fun fact: They are banned from advertising or marketing There beer as budweiser in germany. Budweiser gets its name from a traditional german style of beer That is very good. American budweiser is so disgusting that germans feel that It gives the budweiser name a bad reputation, And so they prohibited the company from calling their beer budweiser in germany.

That's an old defense. Alcohol degrades the health, so one should at least trust their intuition. Invoking exceptions at 117 years old will also not suffice because that cherrypicking was not your genome that was living that long.
except red wine, in moderation.... They say..?

By moderation they mean one small glass of red wine. A day is good for your heart and doesn't cause sufficient liver damage to make a difference.
I consume very little alcohol, don't smoke, eat healthy food and exercise daily.

These companies need to quit hiring WOKE executives that ignore the consumer and only have their self interests satisfied.

I don’t give a fuck about you doing it.

You should give a fuck about being a bunch of hypocrites.
I don’t give a shot about that either. It’s not hypocritical it’s escalation you caused. It’s like you keep fucking with someone who told you to stop they didn’t want to fight, but you kept going until he beat your ass. Then you cry he’s a hypocrite because he said he didn’t want to fight. You caused him to change his mind. And now you’re crying about it. Fuck off.

I don’t give a shot about that either. It’s not hypocritical it’s escalation you caused. It’s like you keep fucking with someone who told you to stop they didn’t want to fight, but you kept going until he beat your ass. Then you cry he’s a hypocrite because he said he didn’t want to fight. You caused him to change his mind. And now you’re crying about it. Fuck off.
That’s weak and childish

You are responsible for your own actions.

Men used to try to get away with “She made me beat her up. She burned the damn dinner AGAIN” defense

It doesn’t fly

I don’t give a shot about that either. It’s not hypocritical it’s escalation you caused.
It is hypocritical.

You guys claimed to be soooooo opposed to cancel culture and now you’re doing the exact same thing. That’s called being hypocritical.

It’s like you keep fucking with someone who told you to stop they didn’t want to fight, but you kept going until he beat your ass. Then you cry he’s a hypocrite because he said he didn’t want to fight. You caused him to change his mind.
There’s a time to fight for everyone. It’s typically not the first or second option but it’s there under a certain amount of conditions. That’s not the same thing as the stance you took on cancel culture.

The analogy would be more like claiming that the 2nd amendment should not hinder anyone‘s ability to purchase a gun and then changing your mind to restrict gun purchases by people you don’t like. Such a reversal on your beliefs would demonstrate that you’re a hypocrite, which you guys are.

And now you’re crying about it. Fuck off.
Once again, I don’t care about you cancelling things. The left and the right both do that. But only you guys have shown yourselves to be hypocrites about that. I take pleasure in shining a light on your hypocrisy.

Go woke, go broke.

Screenshot_2023-04-10_094418_png-2777207.JPG

Forum List

Back