Are you educated through the public education system? Just a simple answer (YES) or (NO).

Were you educated through the public education system and feel they did a good job?

• Yes, 1 + 1 is 3 because it just feels right and the teachers didnt correct me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, 1 + 1 is 2 because it is right, and i had to learn it the right way.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

No wonder conservatives are trying to tear it down

More empty hyper-partisanship.

Hardy....it is Conservatives who want to tear down our public school educatoion. Conservatives who oppose funding higher education. conservatives cutting school budgets around the country

Disingenuous on every point, and you know it.

Show me anywhere in the country where conservatives tried to raise the education budget and liberals opposed them

Hardy....it is Conservatives who want to tear down our public school educatoion. Conservatives who oppose funding higher education. conservatives cutting school budgets around the country

Show me anywhere in the country where conservatives tried to raise the education budget and liberals opposed them

Typical liberal, can't see outside the blinders. Just throwing more money has NEVER been the solution to educational issues.

Typical liberal, can't see outside the blinders. Just throwing more money has NEVER been the solution to educational issues.
Money buys computers, books, smaller class sizes, better teachers
No school gets better with less funding

Now...show where conservatives have ever recommended more funding and been opposed by liberals

the deliberate dumbing down of america

Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
Are you proud of your education, or did you seek more.

I went to school in the -50s when they taught us real subjects.

the deliberate dumbing down of america

Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
Are you proud of your education, or did you seek more.

I went to school in the -50s when they taught us real subjects.

Computer Science?

Now...show where conservatives have ever recommended more funding and been opposed by liberals

:lol: You literally cannot bring yourself to frame the issue in any other way than throwing more tax dollars at a problem! You cannot override your programming! :lol:

:lol: You literally cannot bring yourself to frame the issue in any other way than throwing more tax dollars at a problem! You cannot override your programming! :lol:

It is the most objective way to measure comittment to education

You can't argue that funding has nothing to do with the quality of education

:lmao: You really can't think outside the programming. Liberal thought control sure works well on the simple-minded.

Putting all the blame and failure on public schools and the government should stop...

The failure in educating the next generation start with the parent and not the school or government...

When I was a lad my Uncle would work with me daily after school while also adding in more material to help me further in my education...

Now many of you can write about your college days but after finishing High School I opted for a stint in the Navy instead to further my hard knocks education and never regretted it!

I have since worked for electronics companies, Geo Engineering firms, and Rehab Centers with very limited education...

Now let admit most parents fail their kids in life because of the lack of interest in their child or children education and want to blame the public education system for not raising the child properly but in the end it is the parent job to educate their child and not the government job.

You want your child to be taught at a private school then pay for it or get a sponsor for your child and if that is not possible then help your child by working with them while they attend public school...

Parents need to be more responsible and yet many refuse because they're too lazy to be part of their child educational growth and this is why the next generation will fail in life.

So the buck stops with the parent!

You want them to learn proper penmanship then teach them...

You want them to be ahead of other children in math, again teach them.

You want them to learn more about history then teach them.

Parents need to fill in the gap where the system fails the child and if not then the failure is on you!

Note:

The op'er poll was slanted to get the result they wanted... Public Education can work if parents would take more active roles in their child education...

:lmao: You really can't think outside the programming. Liberal thought control sure works well on the simple-minded.
You really can't think outside of simplistic Republican solutions

I know how to fix education.......cut salaries and funding

You really can't think outside of simplistic Republican solutions

You have nothing to base that statement on other than frustration at the limitations of your programming.

Maybe you are dyslexic like this guy?

klansman.jpg

That's what I thought. And then you got that gottdam professor tearing up shit.

Forum List

Back