Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

• Total voters
Not the point of the thread/poll. I gave my opinion. I am not fine with his recent social media posts.
well i'm sure you'll live. I didn't catch your displeasure with recent remarks of leftists saying that white people need to be eliminated.

Are you fine with that Soros funded minority hire ignorant NY DA Bragg manipulating the judicial system to target political rivals?

I'm not fine with your racist, anti-Semetic, ignorant and abuse lies about the DA who is doing his job. I hope to see Trump facing charges for that ignorant rant.

Donald Trump has been a criminal of his life and it's a miscarriage of justice that he hasn't been arrested before now.

You should be smarter that to try that ignorant Trump Cult hate spew in this thread. Makes you look like a complete piece of shit.

Trump has a right to be pissed, and it's human nature people use hyperbole. Remember When Democrats sided with BLM and people said "Lets Burn this Bitch down!"? That was ok, even thought it was incitement to riot. I never saw any polls on that, though. Trump said stuff. And? Which was worse?

Last edited:
I didn’t follow Trumps post on Twitter nor do I follow them on Truth Social.
I don't follow Twitter period. Or Facebook. Or Tik-Tok. Or....

I fucking communicate with my homies by phone, text, email or REAL mail...PERIOD. I do not "subscribe" to the modern social media platforms where you keep the world up to date with how you eat, shit, fuck, work, and sleep. I am ok with forums where people debate topics and share information without actually knowing each other's private lives....like this one for instance.

And although I am a registered republican and I voted for Trump twice and likely will a third time because I like to see the New World Order writhe like the parasitic worm that it is....I actually don't like Trump's use of Twitter and wish he wouldnt. It should be left to the Millennials as a way of ultimately shaming them. They should be made to own it, swallow it and choke on it.

Last edited:
25% of American adults struggling to feed themselves with these high food prices...and you're concerned about Trumps social media posts?

200,000 Americans that biden murdered by fentanyl poisoning...and you're concerned about Trumps social media posts?

25% of American adults struggling to feed themselves with these high food prices...and you're concerned about Trumps social media posts?

200,000 Americans that biden murdered by fentanyl poisoning...and you're concerned about Trumps social media posts?
I'm sorry if you think my thread/poll is sucking the air out of every other topic. It's a simple poll. Vote.....or not.

Forum List

Back