Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

• Total voters
So, why haven't you voted yet?
you don’t vote in my threads to support unions. What goes around comes around. Why should I respond to your posts btw… You never provide a legitimate response to my posts other than using emoticons. you have yourself a nice night buddy

Trump 2024

Then it's best you not vote until you've seen them. I'm sure they are linked in some threads here.
I didn’t vote nor do I really care what Trump or anyone else post on social media. It’s always the same with very few exceptions if you like the person you love what they post if you don’t you hate what they post it’s this way with the right and left.

His recent social media posts.
Does he only use Truth social? And if so, not everyone has a truth social account, maybe you could link to an article which has a screen grab or details what those are?

. . . or has the cable news and PBS been telling everyone that this is news worthy?

:dunno:

This?

Trump warns of ‘potential death & destruction’ if he’s charged in hush-money case​

I noticed this article, did not give a single screen shot or link to which post they were talking about.. . . :eusa_think:

The article did write this;

". . . Trump wrote: “What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?”

But failed to specify if it came from twitter, FB, Insta, or Truth Social, so I still, haven't got a clue, what your poll is specifically referring.

It seems, it is just a catch all, "Do you hate Trump?" Poll. . . :cuckoo:

His Truth Social? Could be anything. . . it really could. . .

1679705791422.png

1679705864142.png
1679705942161.png

1679706038614.png

This one makes me guffaw everytime.

The economy is in the toilet, cost of living is rising, my 403b is crashing, our troops were humiliated and murdered in Biden's idiotic retreat from Afghanistan, MS13 and the Cartels own our southern border, and large banks are failing.

You ask me how upset I am at Trump's mean tweets?

Last edited:
And yet, here you are. Don't be afraid to vote....surely you have an opinion on this topic.
I do. You asked the wrong question Biden just got millions $ from China, lets a Chinese Spy balloon fly over, Hunter got buku bucks from Ukraine. Trump isn't a problem here, redirect and refocus.

The economy is in the toilet, cost of living is rising, my 403b is crashing,our troops were humiliated and murdered in Biden's idiotic retreat from Afghanistan, MS13 and the Cartels own our southern border, and large banks are failing.

Yes I am.

if only everyone was like Trump, then politics would REALLY be fun. people need to stop being stiffs and lighten up a little

I do. You asked the wrong question Biden just got millions $ from China, lets a Chinese Spy balloon fly over, Hunter got buku bucks from Ukraine. Trump isn't a problem here, redirect and refocus.
I asked the question I asked. Perhaps, if you want to ask other questions you can start a thread/poll on them.

The economy is in the toilet, cost of living is rising, my 403b is crashing,our troops were humiliated and murdered in Biden's idiotic retreat from Afghanistan, MS13 and the Cartels own our southern border, and large banks are failing.

Bingo... thread winner.... thank you...

Forum List

Back