Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

• Total voters
Yes or no. No need to explain your vote.
They just don't care. One of them told me he doesn't care, because he just wants to kill "the libs".

What creates this level of rage? This doesn't happen naturally. Seems to me there would have to be external forces at work. I wonder if this level of rage against others existed on the streets of Germany, with regular citizens, way back when?

What creates this level of rage? This doesn't happen naturally.
Lol, this scumbag cannot stop spewing hatred and lies. The only Nazis are these filth. His damaged mind cannot fathom they are the ones tearing us apart.
And right on cue.

They just line up to illustrate my points for me.

Yes or no. No need to explain your vote.
I find it amusing that the left are constantly inciting rioters and constantly warning of Trump supporters possibly committing acts of violence and yet when Trump warns supporters might commit acts of violence that is somehow different than the left doing the very same thing.

The mods should make it to where you have to vote in the poll to comment on a poll. It would force people to lay down their markers on where they stand if they want to comment and avoid the "food fights" the mods say they want to avoid (not really of course).

And as always, this isn't about him. It's about those who enable and "follow" him. This person. Of all people.
“Those who enable him”…..Biden?
Enable him to force people to take medicine they don’t want?
Enable him to hire people for their skin color and or genitalia?
Enable him to spend like an 18 year old drunk sailor trapped in a whorehouse full of virgin playboy models?
Enable him to ridicule white people daily?
Enable him to leave our border open to thirdworld cockroaches?

The worse he is, the more destructive he is, the more childish & needy he is, the worse they look. They know that, too.
“Destructive”…..like forcing an inorganic culture change by leaving a border open to thirdworld filth?
By using divisive rhetoric daily?
By hiring people for their skin color?
By celebrating the idea of fewer whites taking part in EVERYTHING?

I'm sorry if you think my thread/poll is sucking the air out of every other topic. It's a simple poll. Vote.....or not.
Your thread/poll is irrelevant to 99% of Americans that are hurting due to president Potato policies.

I just came back from the grocery store experiencing the result of your way of doing things, bitch, so you can

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS!

NOGAS!

Ass soon as he’s indicted, every threat could be a crime. He could go to jail without ever standing trial for making threats.

Go for it. Keep advising people they can make threats after they’ve been indicted.

Of course...and if you notice, I've not made such a claim. I'd simply asking if you are fine with those posts or not.
If they trigger your fucktarded asses, they must be pretty good! :D

And as always, this isn't about him. It's about those who enable and "follow" him. This person. Of all people.

The worse he is, the more destructive he is, the more childish & needy he is, the worse they look. They know that, too.
The destroyers are running this country.

Forum List

Back