Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

Are you fine with trump's recent social media posts?

• Total voters
All globalists think those who are not globalists are losers.
This has nothing to do with folks who favor their local interests, over international interests, or vice versa.

You are a racist and a bigot, you admit as much. Folks that aren't, know, bigots are losers.

You proudly proclaim your hatred of others, based on superficial characteristics, and wear it as a badge. Nothing else screams, "loser," louder than that.

:rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with folks who favor their local interests, over international interests, or vice versa.

You are a racist and a bigot, you admit as much. Folks that aren't, know, bigots are losers.

You proudly proclaim your hatred of others, based on superficial characteristics, and wear it as a badge. Nothing else screams, "loser," louder than that.

:rolleyes:
hahaha…I hate nobody for their skin color.…BUT unlike you and all other nutless PC programmed fools I have the courage to discuss behavioral data/ facts as they relate to those with different skin color…one day your balls will drop and truth won’t make you piss your panties.

Yes or no. No need to explain your vote.
Yes.

1) I still believe in Freedom of Speech, whether I agree with someone or not.
2) Trump is Trump. He's going to be Trump for the rest of this life. If I agree with him ... great. If I don't ... I take what he says with a grain of salt. I'm not one who gets offended by anything and everything.
3) I don't really read much of what Trump has to say, but I do like the fact that he can trigger the left with a couple of keystrokes and live rent-free in their easily offended noggins.

This one came up today, in Toro's FZ political thread. It makes no sense, and I challenge any Trump supporter to make any sense of it.

IMO? Trump is as bat shit insane and senile as Biden at this point.

I'm not fine with it.

"Either that tweet makes no sense, or Trump is insane? I don't get it. He surely must think his followers are dummies, or that tweet of his was satire?

WTF?!?

He said that the WHO is anti-American and he doesn't give a shit about it, supposedly? :cuckoo:

So why would he congratulate anyone for being on it? :dunno:
It is the center of all that is evil. . .

Perhaps? Yes, Trump is more than likely in on this evil. . .

1686026648443-png.792143
View attachment 792143

This one came up today, in Toro's FZ political thread. It makes no sense, and I challenge any Trump supporter to make any sense of it.

IMO? Trump is as bat shit insane and senile as Biden at this point.

I'm not fine with it.

"Either that tweet makes no sense, or Trump is insane? I don't get it. He surely must think his followers are dummies, or that tweet of his was satire?

WTF?!?

He said that the WHO is anti-American and he doesn't give a shit about it, supposedly? :cuckoo:

So why would he congratulate anyone for being on it? :dunno:
It is the center of all that is evil. . .

Perhaps? Yes, Trump is more than likely in on this evil. . .

1686026648443-png.792143
View attachment 792143

Wow. Not good for the hardcore Trumpers. Praising a Communist dictator's appointment to a dangerous, Globalist organization MUST make you wonder what the hell is going on. On the bright side, this may appease a ton of Globalists, RINOs, Dems, and New World Order types. I've always maintained that we should NEVER put our full trust in any man.

Brother You’re just reading way too much into the far left anti-American media and how they twist his social media posts.

Lol Funny but sad. What Trump said it’s totally nothing compared to what so many Democrats have said like Maxine Waters “get out there and get in their faces at restaurants”. Or van Jones CNN saying “all white people have a virus “

Again funny but sad for you…. do you like how horrendous our economy and our foreign standing is right now?

I keep forgetting you’re the guy who does nothing but use emoticons toward peoples posts and he’s usually post one liners because you’re never have a legitimate response here I’ll do it for you..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is America we have freedom of speech. No matter how some crazy criminal communist leftist try and take that … they will never win freedom of speech will prevail.
No, that's me since I am a he, her, not so much.

You don’t understand the first amendment. None of your rights are absolute. Your rights end when your actions INFRINGE upon the rights of others.
Yet, Lefties “infringe” on the rights of others as a matter of routine.

You should have no problem listing then.
Parents have the right to send their children to Public School with the intention of getting a standard and necessary education without LGBTQ+Pedo indoctrination.

Taxpayers should have the right to determine how their tax contributions are spent. The left loves to use tax money on projects or organizations that aren't in line with folks' moral or ethical standards.

Parents have the right to send their children to Public School with the intention of getting a standard and necessary education without LGBTQ+Pedo indoctrination.

Taxpayers should have the right to determine how their tax contributions are spent. The left loves to use tax money on projects or organizations that aren't in line with folks' moral or ethical standards.
Babble….you can’t use tax payer money to support anything that violates citizens rights. So that’s bullshit. Next.
Btw, we separate church and state. You’re “ moral standards” have no rights in this discussion of law passed by congress. Next…

Babble….you can’t use tax payer money to support anything that violates citizens rights. So that’s bullshit. Next.
It's still an infringement. Taxes should be used solely for purposes that will be beneficial to ALL. Fire Dept.; Police Dept.; Infrastructure (bridges, roads, sidewalks, etc.); national defense; etc.

It's still an infringement. Taxes should be used solely for purposes that will be beneficial to ALL. Fire Dept.; Police Dept.; Infrastructure (bridges, roads, sidewalks, etc.); national defense; etc.
Nope… not according to the constitution. As soon as you babble about the first amendment, you can’t then make up shit.

Nope… not according to the constitution. As soon as you babble about the first amendment, you can’t then make up shit.
Infringement is infringement, whether you like it or not. Don't complain if/when normal Americans “infringe” on YOUR rights.

Forum List

Back