Are You Going to Hell?

No. I know why. Which is irrelevant. The point is Christianity isnt a rabbinical jewish religion. So why would you say "Jews dont believe in hell" any more than you would say "Hindus dont believe in Hell". Neither are Christians.
You have no more idea what Jews believe than you you do about Christians. All that survived the destruction of the Temple were the Pharisees. Judaism died.

"Why isnt Hell mentioned until the New testament" is as ignorant a question as "why doesnt Shinto mention the Apostle Paul"

A little bit of a problem with that argument. Jesus didn't claim to be the descendant of the sexy, sexy sun goddess Amaterasu...

upload_2018-12-26_5-16-52.jpeg

He claimed to be the son of Yahweh, the vindictive thunder god of the Hebrews. all his claims to moral authority were that he was the messiah predicted in the Old Testament.

therefore, if his followers start claiming there is a Hell of eternal torment, they really should have some basis in the Old Testament. They don't. Even what is in the new testament is kind of vague, our image of Hell has more to do with Milton and Dante than Paul or Matthew.

But since the ignorant crackers in Jesus-Land never read any of those books and just take their Preacher's word for it, they are easy to keep in line with these threats.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-26_5-14-41.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-26_5-14-41.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 15
Like I said you ate some bad meals apparently and now you seem to want to blame that on everyone.

No, I specifically blame the lying assholes who told me if I prayed REALLY Hard, my mom's cancer would get better.

And then this BITCH of a nun had the fucking nerve to show up at her funeral and say God had a reason.

Fuck Religion. Fuck liars with bibles. And Fuck you too, I wouldn't want you to feel left out.

How old were you when you mom died? I mean my husband lost his dad in a car accident when he was a child, on Christmas Eve. I'm not making that up because I don't lie. And yet, somehow, my husband did not let his soul turn to rot and bitterness.

How old were you when you mom died? I mean my husband lost his dad in a car accident when he was a child, on Christmas Eve. I'm not making that up because I don't lie. And yet, somehow, my husband did not let his soul turn to rot and bitterness.

Neither have I.

I was 20, by the way. Liver Cancer. Really nasty. A year after my dad died of Lung Cancer.

But seriously, no use for the liars who tell you that there's a magic sky fairy up in the sky who cares about us.

Incidently, I didn't start thinking this was all bullshit when my mom died. I had my suspicions long before that.

"Sister, why did God drown all the world's babies in the Flood?"

"Because they were WICKED babies! WIIIIIIIICKED!"

(Yup, one of the old bitches said that. But to be fair, I haven't seen a bible thumper give me a sensible explanation of how a God who drowns every fucking baby in the world could be called "Good".)

"Um, Sister, if the bible says no graven images, why do we have all these statues of the Saints in Church?"

WHACK!!!! (Right over the knuckles with a ruler.. This was the same bitch who said mom's cancer was God's plan. I heard she died of cancer and I sincerely hope it was painful...)

and before you waste any of my time telling me the Catholic got it wrong, they were here first. Everyone else was just making it up to get a divorce or fuck a harem of teenagers.

Last edited:

Neither have I.

I was 20, by the way. Liver Cancer. Really nasty. A year after my dad died of Lung Cancer.

But seriously, no use for the liars who tell you that there's a magic sky fairy up in the sky who cares about us.

Well that sucks. You still needed your parents. People should have just said that too you--"That sucks and I'm sorry". But they didn't, because people are not perfect.

But because everyone dies, everyone has been touched by death. Some a lot more than others. So don't pretend it's particular to you. A lot of people have close people die and don't go on to be so full of vitriol. But you do you.

Well that sucks. You still needed your parents. People should have just said that too you--"That sucks and I'm sorry". But they didn't, because people are not perfect.

But because everyone dies, everyone has been touched by death. Some a lot more than others. So don't pretend it's particular to you. A lot of people have close people die and don't go on to be so full of vitriol. But you do you.

again, this wasn't "People", this was a nasty piece of work who was allowed to shape most of my original religious thinking. This was someone the Church entrusted to mold my spiritual growth with a big wooden ruler.

Most people were decent... for about a year. Then no one really talked about it.

again, this wasn't "People", this was a nasty piece of work who was allowed to shape most of my original religious thinking. This was someone the Church entrusted to mold my spiritual growth with a big wooden ruler.

Most people were decent... for about a year. Then no one really talked about it.

People don't bring up deaths to people who have recently lost loved ones because they don't want to rehash old memories or upset anyone. It's not the best way of dealing with grieving people but it's not malicious either. It's just misguided.

As to the rest I guess I'll just save my breath.

Don't believe lying MSM and political correct carrier politicians, Hell is in reality waiting for you.
Stop to commit sin and begin to study the Holy Bible, otherwise you are lost.

The Bible is a book written by corrupt men who made it up 1500 years ago. They stole from several older religions.

Don't believe lying MSM and political correct carrier politicians, Hell is in reality waiting for you.

The Bible is a book written by corrupt men who made it up 1500 years ago. They stole from several older religions.

Are you referring to the account of Genesis? Or something else?

Listen to yourself you little turd. You came into a conversation post about Jesus and start claiming that someone is forcing their beliefs on you.
I made no such claim, and that is a shameless lie that anyone can see for themselves by reading the thread. Lies make baby Jesus cry.

I said you claimed your magical voodoo is absolutely correct. Of course you have to say this, because the whole thing falls apart if you don't. I say your preferred bit of magical nonsense is no different than any other, in that it's magical hooha. And then you threw a little fit.

But, if history has taught us anything, you absolutely would force your beliefs on me, if you could. But, thanks to our modern society enlightened by secular ideas, you can't. So trust me, I'm not worried.
Oh yeah this thread is the voodoo and magical stuff you claim instead. Its still the same ole bs you guys put out over and over again when y'all come into a religious post where people share and discuss what faith and beliefs they have so you can do some more whining. Hell is simply that place in the spirit where peeps like you and Joe have turned their backs on God. It is the absence of God in your life and being you don't have it you somehow think you must think you can affect someone else with all your little rants.

Listen to yourself you little turd. You came into a conversation post about Jesus and start claiming that someone is forcing their beliefs on you.
I made no such claim, and that is a shameless lie that anyone can see for themselves by reading the thread. Lies make baby Jesus cry.

I said you claimed your magical voodoo is absolutely correct. Of course you have to say this, because the whole thing falls apart if you don't. I say your preferred bit of magical nonsense is no different than any other, in that it's magical hooha. And then you threw a little fit.

But, if history has taught us anything, you absolutely would force your beliefs on me, if you could. But, thanks to our modern society enlightened by secular ideas, you can't. So trust me, I'm not worried.
Oh yeah this thread is the voodoo and magical stuff you claim instead. Its still the same ole bs you guys put out over and over again when y'all come into a religious post where people share and discuss what faith and beliefs they have so you can do some more whining. Hell is simply that place in the spirit where peeps like you and Joe have turned their backs on God. It is the absence of God in your life and being you don't have it you somehow think you must think you can affect someone else with all your little rants.

you have to give credit where credit is due. Many people maintain a belief in God that is based on a literal reading of the miracles of Jesus which is a belief in magical bullshit. Many people believe that God can be handed out like a snack food and eaten which is a belief in magical bullshit. May people believe in God based on their rejection of rational thinking which amounts to a belief in nonsense.

Not having any trace of superstitious and irrational beliefs about God is not being in hell.

Maintaining superstitious and irrational beliefs is being in hell whether you profess a belief in God or not..

Don't get me wrong. This guy doesn't have the intelligence to know or honesty to admit that there are valuable lessons of the past preserved in scripture that still apply today just like many professed believers are clueless about what lessons are being taught..

Hell does not discriminate. Look at ding. He professes a belief in God and claims to have hold of salvation, but every single one of his posts refutes his own claims.

If scripture is true, he does not have God in his life, he cannot have God in his life. He openly and defiantly practices idolatry. That is not the way to eternal life in heaven with God. That is the way to death and hell on earth without God..

Last edited:

you have to give credit where credit is due. Many people maintain a belief in God that is based on a literal reading of the miracles of Jesus which is a belief in magical bullshit. Many people believe that God can be handed out like a snack food and eaten which is a belief in magical bullshit. May people believe in God based on their rejection of rational thinking which amounts to a belief in nonsense.

Not having any trace of superstitious and irrational beliefs about God is not being in hell.

Maintaining superstitious and irrational beliefs is hell whether you profess a belief in God or not..

Don't get me wrong. This guy doesn't have the intelligence know or honesty to admit that there are valuable lessons of the past preserved in scripture that still apply today just like many professed believers.

Hell does not discriminate. Look at ding. He professes a belief in God and claims to have hold of salvation, but every single one of his posts refutes his own claims. That is not the way to heaven.
Ding has salvation as do all the others that believe and search for truth.

As I posted previously first one must know where the kingdom of heaven is to fully recognize it when it is presented to them. That same theory goes for recognizing hell.

Ding's portion, study and knowledge vase is not exactly the same as what is laid in store for you; so why concern yourself about it to the point where you sound petty and vain?

Maintaining superstitious and irrational beliefs is hell whether you profess a belief in God or not..

Don't get me wrong. This guy doesn't have the intelligence know or honesty to admit that there are valuable lessons of the past preserved in scripture that still apply today just like many professed believers.

Hell does not discriminate. Look at ding. He professes a belief in God and claims to have hold of salvation, but every single one of his posts refutes his own claims. That is not the way to heaven.
Ding has salvation as do all the others that believe and search for truth.

As I posted previously first one must know where the kingdom of heaven is to fully recognize it when it is presented to them. That same theory goes for recognizing hell.

Ding's portion, study and knowledge vase is not exactly the same as what is laid in store for you; so why concern yourself about it to the point where you sound petty and vain?

Professing an irrational belief about God does not protect anyone from the consequences of their own stupidity.

Many people think that they are saved and on their way to eternal life because they regurgitate gobbledygook and practice idolatry in the name of the Lord, but in actual reality they are damned, in hell, and on their way to permanent destruction.

Is alerting people to the inevitable conclusion of their sacrilege being petty?

It is when you add all the garbage in with it, without being able to articulate in a manner that makes some sort of sense. Growing up is a process spiritually just like growing up is from a babe to adulthood here in the world.

Last edited:
It is when you add all the garbage in with it, without being able to articulate in a manner that make some sort of sense. Growing up is a process spiritually just like growing up is from a babe to adulthood here in the world.

Sure, growing up is a process. Raising the dead can seem harsh. You can gently tell a child to say thank you and they will learn, but the dead need to be pounded on the chest and jolted with electricity before they take a breath.

Whether they live or die, I won't apologize even if in that process I bruise their ego.

If I didn't do that none of the dead would ever come to life even if they squawked about Jesus for a million years.

Last edited:

The new testament.

The modern scholarly consensus is that the figure of Moses is legendary, and not historical, although a "Moses-like figure may have existed in the mid-late 13th century B.C." Certainly no Egyptian sources mention Moses or the events of Exodus–Deuteronomy, nor has any archaeological evidence been discovered in Egypt or the Sinai wilderness to support the story in which he is the central figure. The story of his discovery picks up a familiar motif in ancient Near Eastern mythological accounts of the ruler who rises from humble origins

The foundation of your myth is a lie. The Jews predicted a Jesus figure would come someday and some Jews invented a new religion about 1500 years ago.

Jesus, Mohammad, Joseph Smith are all real people but they are legions. Lies.

Theists must have been frustrated they weren't converting more sinners so they made up that god visited and you say we are hard wired. Yea, to be brainwashed with lies sure.

And it's outdated. Look at how the people who wrote the bible treated women back then. Any wonder women can't be priests? Did God tell them to treat women like 2nd class citizens? He left that out of his teachings with all the hundreds of pages of ramblings about everything you can think of they forgot to mention equal rights for women and blacks.

Interesting. God must be a white dude.

Look at your whiny, childish behavior...clearly you are the whiniest one in the thread. Sorry Mr. Hall Monitor...the topic is hell, not your specific little preferred nugget of magical nonsense. If criticism of the hilariously stupid ideas and threats you cling to as part of your magical little paradigm are too much for you to bear, then clearly, discussing them on a public forum is the wrong hobby for you.

Look at your whiny, childish behavior...clearly you are the whiniest one in the thread. Sorry Mr. Hall Monitor...the topic is hell, not your specific little preferred nugget of magical nonsense. If criticism of the hilariously stupid ideas and threats you cling to as part of your magical little paradigm are too much for you to bear, then clearly, discussing them on a public forum is the wrong hobby for you.
Who needs to make threats of hell or any kind of threats? You are already there and just don't know it yet.

The new testament.

The modern scholarly consensus is that the figure of Moses is legendary, and not historical, although a "Moses-like figure may have existed in the mid-late 13th century B.C." Certainly no Egyptian sources mention Moses or the events of Exodus–Deuteronomy, nor has any archaeological evidence been discovered in Egypt or the Sinai wilderness to support the story in which he is the central figure. The story of his discovery picks up a familiar motif in ancient Near Eastern mythological accounts of the ruler who rises from humble origins

The foundation of your myth is a lie. The Jews predicted a Jesus figure would come someday and some Jews invented a new religion about 1500 years ago.

Theists must have been frustrated they weren't converting more sinners so they made up that god visited and you say we are hard wired. Yea, to be brainwashed with lies sure.

Both Moses and Jesus were historical figures. They really did walk the earth. A submerged land bridge was discovered with artifacts nearby which supports the account of exodus. I suspect the account of exodus is similar to the account of Genesis which is the allegorical account of an actual historical event.

The Messiah predicted in Judaism (at least the one you are referring to) pertains to end of days which means that the time for that has not occurred yet. Jesus was not fulfilling that prophecy. It wasn’t the time for that. He had another task.

The new testament.

Both Moses and Jesus were historical figures. They really did walk the earth. A submerged land bridge was discovered with artifacts nearby which supports the account of exodus. I suspect the account of exodus is similar to the account of Genesis which is the allegorical account of an actual historical event.

The Messiah predicted in Judaism (at least the one you are referring to) pertains to end of days which means that the time for that has not occurred yet. Jesus was not fulfilling that prophecy. It wasn’t the time for that. He had another task.

I remembered that when Christians invented Christianity, they used that Jewish prophecy to say look the Messiah has been sent just as predicted. Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah that was predicted but a lot of Christians do/did.

The founders of Christianity used that prophecy and make it hard for Jews to call bullshit on their own prophecy.

Most people today don't believe Moses was a real person. Nothing saved of his? And nothing saved of Jesus except for a shroud that isn't even probably legit? Pretty pathetic for such historic figures.

More like the greatest legend stories ever told.

Forum List

Back