Are You Going to Hell?

Until you get life in this world right, there will be no place for you in the next one..

You worship a human being as if he was God.

If scripture is true, you are already dead. You have your reward already. Dreaming about how good life might be if you ever get out of prison or die..
I know following what Jesus taught and welcoming his guidance is giving me a better and more fulfilling life than what you teach could ever do. I've chosen the better part, know where it leads in the afterlife, and have no regrets. I have peace, joy, and hope. Your posts reflect a darkness and bitterness, things I want no part of.

But, that's not for everyone. To each is own. Right?

But, that's not for everyone. To each is own. Right?
That is what free choice is all about. My read is that all who wish to go their own way won't be bothered by those of us who would like to lend a hand. When love and selflessness is a burden, escaping into an existence where neither is required nor received, it can be seen as a form of great freedom and much less burdensome.

What is hell? What is heaven? What do you believe exactly and why should everyone else believe it?

The law of God is the firmament, the basis of heaven, the world above. Lawlessness is the firmament of the earth, the world below.

Conform to the instruction of the law and you will enter the kingdom of Heaven here and now on earth.

If not hell is all your life will ever be. Your world will be without shape or form and void, and darkness will cover the face of the deep, everything, no matter how much you whine about it, no matter how many times you go to church, no matter how loudly you curse the sky, will remain an incomprehensible mystery.

Even so, in the dungeons of hell, many people have had the best times of their lives.

God really isn't such a meanie .

But many are ok with this. Who says life has to have meaning?

Many people are Ok with this I know. I was OK with it until I found a more intelligent way to interpret scripture that conforms to and is confirmed by reality and so I left it all behind. I found out that earning my bread has verifiable results. Praying for bread results in nothing.

If someone wants to continue living a life without meaning, they can be my guest. If someone wants to enter the kingdom of Heaven and see God face to face while still living on earth, come, follow me in thinking intelligently and rationally to understand what Jesus actually taught about the only way to interpret and conform to the law of God that fulfills the promise of a eternal life while still in a human body on earth, whatever its condition.

You might not realize this but by being skeptical you are actually in compliance with the hidden teaching of Kosher law to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by discriminating between clean and unclean teaching.

You are already doing some of what the law demands. How could you not believe in its wisdom?

Why not go all the way?

What is hell? What is heaven? What do you believe exactly and why should everyone else believe it?

The law of God is the firmament, the basis of heaven, the world above. Lawlessness is the firmament of the earth, the world below.

Conform to the instruction of the law and you will enter the kingdom of Heaven here and now on earth.

If not hell is all your life will ever be. Your world will be without shape or form and void, and darkness will cover the face of the deep, everything, no matter how much you whine about it, no matter how many times you go to church, no matter how loudly you curse the sky, will remain an incomprehensible mystery.

Even so, in the dungeons of hell, many people have had the best times of their lives.

Many people are Ok with this I know. I was OK with it until I found a more intelligent way to interpret scripture that conforms to and is confirmed by reality and left it all behind.

If someone wants to continue living a life without meaning, they can be my guest. If someone wants to enter the kingdom of Heaven and see God face to face while still living on earth, come, follow me in thinking intelligently and rationally to understand what Jesus actually taught about the only way to interpret and conform to the law of God that fulfills the promise of a eternal life while still in a human body on earth, whatever its condition.

You might not realize this but by being skeptical you are actually in compliance with the hidden teaching of Kosher law to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by discriminating between clean and unclean teaching.

You are already doing some of what the law demands. How could you not believe in its wisdom?

Why not go all the way?

I've been on both sides. Twice. I don't think I'm pure. I only think that I have my own right to choose. This is the epitome of the concept of freedom. All life is a risk. But there are no "right" answers. At least, none that are provable by the human mind.

Many people are Ok with this I know. I was OK with it until I found a more intelligent way to interpret scripture that conforms to and is confirmed by reality and left it all behind.

Why not go all the way?

I've been on both sides. Twice. I don't think I'm pure. I only think that I have my own right to choose. This is the epitome of the concept of freedom. All life is a risk. But there are no "right" answers. At least, none that are provable by the human mind.

Thats not true.If you have been on both side you would have seen many people makes choices, some right answers , some wrong answers to the problems that arise in life.

If you are worried about missing out on the freedom to choose to do one thing or another, I can tell you that no one with a pure mind is missing out on anything the impure lust over.

Remember? Even though Jesus was accused of doing some very naughty things he was without sin. At least thats what was written. Its not a contradiction. Jesus and his followers did not believe that any of those things were sinful; eating, drinking, and partying with sinners and prostitutes, challenging and confronting hypocrites and liars, flipping off holy men, healing on the sabbath, kissing women in public, running around with romans, etc.

Last edited:

Why not go all the way?

Thats not true.If you have been on both side you would have seen many people makes choices, some right answers , some wrong answers to the problems that arise in life.

what I've seen from my experiences of religion is sad people ignoring reality. what I've seen from the non-religious is hard headedness and inablility to think beyond the human mind. There must be a happy medium between brainwashing and ignorance.

Many people are Ok with this I know. I was OK with it until I found a more intelligent way to interpret scripture that conforms to and is confirmed by reality and so I left it all behind. I found out that earning my bread has verifiable results. Praying for bread results in nothing.

Why not go all the way?

because many don't and can't understand. Not of their own free will. There is an unfairness of life and we should acknowledge and accept that. as it is.

Why not go all the way?

because many don't and can't understand. Not of their own free will. There is an unfairness of life and we should acknowledge and accept that. as it is.

The unfairness in life is a condition perpetuated by human beings.

In the beginning the world was flat, all people were equal. There were no kings or holy men sitting on mountains above everyone else living smooth and easy lives through brainwashing, what the ancients called sorcery, and the consequent subjugation, deliberate fleecing, and orchestrated suffering of others.

Last edited:
Until you get life in this world right, there will be no place for you in the next one..

You worship a human being as if he was God.

If scripture is true, you are already dead. You have your reward already. Dreaming about how good life might be if you ever get out of prison or die..
I know following what Jesus taught and welcoming his guidance is giving me a better and more fulfilling life than what you teach could ever do. I've chosen the better part, know where it leads in the afterlife, and have no regrets. I have peace, joy, and hope. Your posts reflect a darkness and bitterness, things I want no part of.

You do not follow what Jesus taught. If you did you would not be worshipping him as if he was God himself, you would not be misleading others to do the same, which amounts to murder, and you would not be denouncing his teaching that the law of God is figurative, the subjects hidden as revealed to him by God which is exactly what I am saying.

I didn't write the Bible but anyone, whatever they believe or don't believe, who takes an honest look at what was written can see that what I am saying is exactly what Jesus taught which, because you reject that teaching, exposes you as an actor and lying fraud.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Who needs to make threats of hell or any kind of threats?
You do, and have. And they really put on display what this magical horseshit has done to your morality. They also highlight the embarrassing weakness of your religion and your case for it, as resorting to these threats is always "your Alamo". One does not have to cajole with threats, when one has good arguments.

You do not follow what Jesus taught. If you did you would not be worshipping him as if he was God himself, you would not be misleading others to do the same, which amounts to murder, and you would not be denouncing his teaching that the law of God is figurative, the subjects hidden as revealed to him by God which is exactly what I am saying.

I didn't write the Bible but anyone who takes an honest look at what was written can see that what I am saying is exactly what Jesus taught which, because you reject that teaching, exposes you as an actor and lying fraud.

This is what I know: Anyone who has seen the face of God does not treat others as you do--and it was Jesus who was at the root of my own experience. God loves us all, and wants no one to feel they are above anyone else, or speak for Him in their condemnations of others and/or their faiths. Who cannot be happy that you found a path that works for you. My doubts lie in recommending your path to anyone else as it seems to result in treating others and their faith with contempt. That is out of bounds.

I didn't write the Bible but anyone who takes an honest look at what was written can see that what I am saying is exactly what Jesus taught which, because you reject that teaching, exposes you as an actor and lying fraud.

This is what I know: Anyone who has seen the face of God does not treat others as you do--and it was Jesus who was at the root of my own experience. God loves us all, and wants no one to feel they are above anyone else, or speak for Him in their condemnations of others and/or their faiths. Who cannot be happy that you found a path that works for you. My doubts lie in recommending your path to anyone else as it seems to result in treating others and their faith with contempt. That is out of bounds.

Oh please. enough with the maudlin crap already. Out of bounds? really? lol

If you had faith you would have given up your iniquitous superstitious archaic lore a very long time ago.

If your feelings are injured when someone points out the obvious you can blame that on yourself.

No one is forcing you to lie in the name of God, no one is forcing you to reject the truth when you hear it, no one is forcing you live in a fantasy world, no one is forcing you to deny your sin of idolatry even though it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Don't take it too hard. Because of your great faith many people of all religions languages and nationalities will come to believe that Jesus was right and the law of God remains in effect and in full force.

You say you love Jesus? But not enough to be proven wrong by Jesus being proven right?

Is that what you are telling me?

Last edited:

Treating the faith of others with contempt is out of bounds? Why? Ideas don't have feelings.

I have contempt for they faith required to believe one is doing gods work to blow up babies at bus stops.

I have contempt for the faith that causes people to eschew scientific knowledge about our immediate future, in favor of "putting it in god's hands".

Treating the faith of others with contempt is out of bounds? Why? Ideas don't have feelings.

I have contempt for they faith required to believe one is doing gods work to blow up babies at bus stops.

I have contempt for the faith that causes people to eschew scientific knowledge about our immediate future, in favor of "putting it in god's hands".
Treating others with contempt isn't an ideal for which to aim for any reason. Do you know anyone personally who blew up a baby at a bus stop? Killing babies is not a religious faith, and anyone who kills babies for any reason needs to be stopped.

I know students who choose not to pursue math and science because their interest lies elsewhere. Simply because science (or any pursuit) doesn't interest a person is no reason to treat them with contempt. Wouldn't you agree you have no interest in an in depth pursuit of many ancient histories, languages, and cultures? Should those who have these interests treat a lack of interest with contempt?

Oh please. enough with the maudlin crap already. Out of bounds? really? lol

If you had faith you would have given up your iniquitous superstitious archaic lore a very long time ago.

If your feelings are injured when someone points out the obvious you can blame that on yourself.

No one is forcing you to lie in the name of God, no one is forcing you to reject the truth when you hear it, no one is forcing you live in a fantasy world, no one is forcing you to deny your sin of idolatry even though it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Don't take it too hard. Because of your great faith many people of all religions languages and nationalities will come to believe that Jesus was right and the law of God remains in effect and in full force.

You say you love Jesus? But not enough to be proven wrong by Jesus being proven right?

Is that what you are telling me?
You can never know what Jesus taught because you don't accept who Jesus is or why he did what he did.

Jesus taught us to be honest with ourselves and not rationalize our sins. He taught us to acknowledge our sins. He taught us that we have no need to rationalize our sins because he paid for our sins with his sacrifice which is something you don't believe. He taught that we can’t fix what is broken until we acknowledge what is broken. He taught us that it is possible to transform ourselves. He taught a very personal message.

Your problem is that you read the Bible like you believe it is a fairy tale. You will never make a fair assessment on whether spirit created the material world or not using that technique.

Treating others with contempt isn't an ideal for which to aim for any reason.
Stop right there. Don't change lanes on me. We are talking about treating their faith with contempt. Not the same thing. Please correct your trick/error and fashion a more appropriate response. Thanks.

Treating others with contempt isn't an ideal for which to aim for any reason.
Stop right there. Don't change lanes on me. We are talking about treating their faith with contempt. Not the same thing. Please correct your trick/error and fashion a more appropriate response. Thanks.
Do I need to use the one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole barrel analogy? Or the you are throwing the baby out with the dirty bathwater analogy? Because they both apply.

Forum List

Back