🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you going to refuse any increase in any tax refund you get or are you going to be a hypocrite?

I will back up my mouth by refusing any increased refund in my taxes.

• I'm a liberal with integrity and I will send it back so my actions match my rhetoric.

• I'm a liberal....so umm..... SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another poor ass pretend liberal business owner on here

What else is fucking new ?
I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

I highly doubt it if you owned a business why would you waste your time here ?
I own a business. As does Gramps.

You should try harder.
Another poor ass pretend liberal business owner on here

What else is fucking new ?
I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

I highly doubt it if you owned a business why would you waste your time here ?
I own a business. As does Gramps.

You should try harder.
Gramps has a business ?? Hot dogs on the corner spanish onions etc etc ??

If I recall correctly, and by all means correct me if I'm wrong,

Grandpa is in some sort of construction contracting business, and happens to do alot of work for seniors...

...and as I recall, was once complaining here that government cuts that adversely affected seniors would hurt his business.

LOL, think about it.
You are pretty close. I work for mostly upper middle class & the wealthy. A mix of old & young at the moment.
I do recall having a specific problem with something Obama did that affected my business some years ago but I don't recall the specifics at this point.
This time of year is always crap however. No one wants their home torn up during the holidays. Can't blame them but it almost always ensures an unplanned mini vacation. Hence I've been here a lot the last couple weeks. Next job is for a doctor of Pakistani descent

Grandpa is in some sort of construction contracting business, and happens to do alot of work for seniors...

...and as I recall, was once complaining here that government cuts that adversely affected seniors would hurt his business.

LOL, think about it.
have to look at him in a new light

To be fair the Gramp has more moments of lucidity than most of the RWnuts around here. Unfortunately, this thread isn't one of them.
so will you be keeping the extra money or giving it back?

Of course I'm keeping it. I'm not going to subsidize your greed.

Did you keep the payroll tax cut Obama gave you in the stimulus, when you opposed the stimulus bill?
I got nothing from obummer. I got Bush's tax cut.BTW, I never fking bitch about getting to keep more of my money. nevah

You don't pay the payroll taxes? Or are you just lying because I've cornered you? lol

To be fair the Gramp has more moments of lucidity than most of the RWnuts around here. Unfortunately, this thread isn't one of them.

Did you keep the payroll tax cut Obama gave you in the stimulus, when you opposed the stimulus bill?
I got nothing from obummer. I got Bush's tax cut.BTW, I never fking bitch about getting to keep more of my money. nevah

You don't pay the payroll taxes? Or are you just lying because I've cornered you? lol
yep, 28% for the last decade.

You gonna put your money where your mouth is LITERALLY?
Or are you going to be a two faced tard and keep the money?

You're about the 50th RWnut to try this stupid argument.

If by stupid you mean moral and ethical, then yes, it’s a stupid argument.

So you believe that those who opposed Obama's stimulus bill, with 2 years of payroll tax cuts in it, should have done the moral and ethical thing and voluntarily sent that money to SS and Medicare? Did you?
Who says that's moral and ethical?

The poster I replied to, Noddy.
Nope. He says those who oppose tax cuts should do the moral and ethical thing. Opposing Obama's "stimulus" is something else entirely. No one opposed it because it let taxpayers keep their money.

it wasn't a tax cut. It was welfare. Even people who paid no federal income taxes recieved it.

Gramps has a business ?? Hot dogs on the corner spanish onions etc etc ??

LOL, think about it.

Who said it was a payroll tax cut? It was simply a payment. Your W2 still showed you paying the same amount of payroll taxes.

Forum List

Back