🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you going to refuse any increase in any tax refund you get or are you going to be a hypocrite?

I will back up my mouth by refusing any increased refund in my taxes.

• I'm a liberal with integrity and I will send it back so my actions match my rhetoric.

• I'm a liberal....so umm..... SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is not perfect, but the GOP tax bill has a lot to like.

I like the fact that 529 plans were expanded so they can be used for K-12 education expenses. That will increase private competition to government schools.

I like the pass through deduction for S corps- though it will not affect me, I earn too much and the deduction is phased out after certain limits (government policy must be sure to ALWAYS punish successful people like me!!)

I like the elimination of the Obamcare penalty. The GOP couldn't repeal Obamacare, so the best thing they could do is simply provide as much freedom as possible for Americans to opt out of government-managed insurance markets.

I like that the majority of Americans will see a reduction on their tax burden.

Now if only we could find a way to get some SPENDING CUTS....this would be YUGE!!

im not gonna refuse it, nor will you. We both get a big break on pass thru profits. But the deficit gets increased by a trillion and our customers, well at least yours, mine are mostly other businesses, will get screwed.

So your ok with 19 trillion dollars but not ok with 1.5 trillion dollars to super charge the economy when we are not in a recovery, recession, depression?

Once again Europe is pissed that the government of America don't have high taxes to modify Americans behavior using fossil fuels..

I have a question where does all of the high taxes of Europe goes to modify behavior ?
Not in national defense of their countrys that's obvious..

Where does high taxes of Europe goes?
its not going to modify my behavior. I'm just going to keep a bigger after tax profit. As will most other business owners.

Another poor ass pretend liberal business owner on here

What else is fucking new ?
I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

I highly doubt it if you owned a business why would you waste your time here ?
For the same reason you watch movies or go fishing or play games or any other leisure activity.

IRS takes donations dude ..

And the rest you posted was just gibberish

Then I guess you'll be sending your tax cut in to help avoid the deficit going back up.

Why would I am not the one crying I have to pay less taxes it's you..

Oh wait a second your retired and don't work

Jealous are we?

Did you oppose the Obama stimulus?

Uhm yes because I didn't get shit out of it, with this tax cuts I get a raise every year for 10 year's on top of it I get a massive raise to get rid of the mandate

Do you see the difference?

That's one who opposed the Obama stimulus. Who else?
Everyone with a brain opposed it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So your ok with 19 trillion dollars but not ok with 1.5 trillion dollars to super charge the economy when we are not in a recovery, recession, depression?

Once again Europe is pissed that the government of America don't have high taxes to modify Americans behavior using fossil fuels..

I have a question where does all of the high taxes of Europe goes to modify behavior ?

its not going to modify my behavior. I'm just going to keep a bigger after tax profit. As will most other business owners.

I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

For the same reason you watch movies or go fishing or play games or any other leisure activity.

So you going to defend pretend liberal business owners on here?

Give me a break any small mom and pop business owner surly wouldn't be on here bragging, don't you think they would be either at

Work

Or

Golfing?

I never seen any pretend conservative bussiness owners on here , why is that?

Because they are busy making more money..

So you going to defend pretend liberal business owners on here?

Give me a break any small mom and pop business owner surly wouldn't be on here bragging, don't you think they would be either at

Work

Or

Golfing?

I never seen any pretend conservative bussiness owners on here , why is that?

Because they are busy making more money..
I haven't defended her. I just called you out for talking out of your ass.
Try judging others personal lives less and focus on the forum topics.

You gonna put your money where your mouth is LITERALLY?
Or are you going to be a two faced tard and keep the money?
im not gonna refuse it, nor will you. We both get a big break on pass thru profits. But the deficit gets increased by a trillion and our customers, well at least yours, mine are mostly other businesses, will get screwed.

I'm not sure bear but I do know that many countries are doing far better than we are So tell dump to stop his BS

How Eddie , take Germany for example with three times more the Electrical bill as ours ?

With like a $2.50 average tax on a gallon of gas ?

How are they doing better..where is the money going..
Thats not me saying that It's the smartest guys around who know Many countries doing better WITHOUT trumps BS

Then I guess you'll be sending your tax cut in to help avoid the deficit going back up.

Why would I am not the one crying I have to pay less taxes it's you..

Oh wait a second your retired and don't work

Jealous are we?

Did you oppose the Obama stimulus?

Uhm yes because I didn't get shit out of it, with this tax cuts I get a raise every year for 10 year's on top of it I get a massive raise to get rid of the mandate

Do you see the difference?

That's one who opposed the Obama stimulus. Who else?
Everyone with a brain opposed it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Well then how many of you sent the government the money you got from Obama's payroll tax cut?

lol, let me guess. None of you? Well, well, well.

Name one liberal that has ever paid more in taxes then he or she is owed?
Since JFK, name one liberal politician that reduced taxes.
Name one liberal that did not subscribe to increasing government spending and taxation.
Name one liberal that reduced the national debt and annual deficits without increasing taxes.

Then I will listen to this crap.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative did not subscribe to increasing government spending and with less taxation.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative reduced the national debt.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative that reduced the size of government.

Another one that refuse to read a history book.

Tell us how long the Democrats held Congress during a republican president?

Read a damn history book

You are funny one!

I own a business. As does Gramps.

You should try harder.

You should try harder.
I have three business's. But then I am not working that hard anymore.

You should try harder.

You should try harder.
Gramps has a business ?? Hot dogs on the corner spanish onions etc etc ??

You should try harder.
Nice I have a business too Collecting rent So I can read all the trumpettes posts here

You should try harder.

You should try harder.
I only give my hotdog to your wife. It's not for sale. But if you'd like some home remodeling done while I'm serving hotdogs to your wife I'll be happy to give you an estimate.

You should try harder.
Nice I have a business too Collecting rent So I can read all the trumpettes posts here
Slumlord eh?

You should try harder.

You should try harder.
I only give my hotdog to your wife. It's not for sale. But if you'd like some home remodeling done while I'm serving hotdogs to your wife I'll be happy to give you an estimate.
Get me 2 with onions gramps And please no 2 inch hotdogs allowed

You should try harder.

You should try harder.
Get me 2 with onions gramps And please no 2 inch hotdogs allowed
Lol

You should try harder.
Slumlord eh?
Yeah everything I know I learned from trump

You should try harder.
Slumlord eh?
Yeah everything I know I learned from trump
You should make a fortune then I guess

Forum List

Back