🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you going to refuse any increase in any tax refund you get or are you going to be a hypocrite?

I will back up my mouth by refusing any increased refund in my taxes.

• I'm a liberal with integrity and I will send it back so my actions match my rhetoric.

• I'm a liberal....so umm..... SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Results are only viewable after voting.
You gonna put your money where your mouth is LITERALLY?
Or are you going to be a two faced tard and keep the money?
im not gonna refuse it, nor will you. We both get a big break on pass thru profits. But the deficit gets increased by a trillion and our customers, well at least yours, mine are mostly other businesses, will get screwed.

So your ok with 19 trillion dollars but not ok with 1.5 trillion dollars to super charge the economy when we are not in a recovery, recession, depression?

Once again Europe is pissed that the government of America don't have high taxes to modify Americans behavior using fossil fuels..

I have a question where does all of the high taxes of Europe goes to modify behavior ?
Not in national defense of their countrys that's obvious..

Where does high taxes of Europe goes?

I guess all this liberal whining begs the question, if you don't like Trumps tax cuts for the middle class, where are the liberal tax cuts for the middle class that Obama and his cronies had 8 years to spit out?

That's right, all he worried about was shoving gov't run healthcare down our throats. After that he was done.

So since you had 8 years to pass tax reform and you didn't, don't bitch because Trump did.
Yeah peanuts for you Yachts for them Trump can KMA

So now you hate middle class workers who build Yachts ?

Why?

What job they going to get?

Building a yacht is a huge wood working craft ..do you think it's the same as building a wood house?

im not gonna refuse it, nor will you. We both get a big break on pass thru profits. But the deficit gets increased by a trillion and our customers, well at least yours, mine are mostly other businesses, will get screwed.

So your ok with 19 trillion dollars but not ok with 1.5 trillion dollars to super charge the economy when we are not in a recovery, recession, depression?

Once again Europe is pissed that the government of America don't have high taxes to modify Americans behavior using fossil fuels..

I have a question where does all of the high taxes of Europe goes to modify behavior ?

I'm not sure bear but I do know that many countries are doing far better than we are So tell dump to stop his BS

The AVERAGE tax paid by large corporations in the US today, with all the fucking loopholes, is 16%.

Do you idiots REALLY think that a 21% rate will cause them to start paying employees more?

Fucking fools.

The only fucking fool here is you. Those are very real numbers.

Wells Fargo, Comcast and others promise to pass on tax cut savings to workers

AT&T

The telecom firm said it will give 200,000 employees a $1,000 bonus.

In a statement, AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson hailed "Congress, working with the President" for taking a "monumental step" that will "create good-paying jobs."

(AT&T (T) is seeking to acquire Time Warner, CNN's parent company. The Department of Justice sued to block the deal in November.)

Boeing

The aerospace giant said it will spend $300 million on workers. The funds will be split evenly among worker training, upgrading facilities and a program that matches employees' charitable contributions.

Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg "praised" the tax bill as "a critical driver of business, economic growth and innovation for the United States and for Boeing," according to a press release.

Related: Why now is not the time for expensive tax cuts

Comcast

The telecom firm, which owns NBCUniversal, said it will give out "special" $1,000 holiday bonuses to more than 100,000 "frontline and non-executive" employees.

Comcast also expects to "spend well in excess of $50 billion over the next five years investing in infrastructure to radically improve and extend our broadband plant and capacity, and our television, film and theme park offerings," according to a press release issued Wednesday night. "With these investments, we expect to add thousands of new direct and indirect jobs."

Two company spokesmen confirmed the announcement was tied to tax reform.

Fifth Third Bancorp

The financial services company says it will raise its company-wide hourly minimum wage to $15, signaling a pay raise for about 75% of its employees.

The bank also pledged to give out $1,000 bonuses to about 13,500 of its workers.

CEO Greg Carmichael attributed the move to the tax legislation. "The tax cut allowed the bank the opportunity to reevaluate its compensation structure and share some of those benefits with its talented and dedicated workforce," the company said in a statement.

Wells Fargo

The mega bank said it will hike its minimum hourly pay rate to $15. That will mark a $1.50 increase over the company's current minimum of $13.50 per hour.

Wells Fargo said the new minimum will become effective in March 2018.

The bank also said it will increase its charitable giving by about 40% to $400 million.

You are a dupe. They love you.

A good comparison would be if seven course meals were passed out to the rich and a baloney sandwich was given to the starving poor. You would be asking the poor if they were going to refuse the sandwich.
The ptoblem with your analogy is that the rich guy paid for thr 7 course meal, and he also paid for the balogna sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I feel serious butthurt in this thread. Some posters here need this:

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

I guess all this liberal whining begs the question, if you don't like Trumps tax cuts for the middle class, where are the liberal tax cuts for the middle class that Obama and his cronies had 8 years to spit out?

That's right, all he worried about was shoving gov't run healthcare down our throats. After that he was done.

So since you had 8 years to pass tax reform and you didn't, don't bitch because Trump did.

Why?

Building a yacht is a huge wood working craft ..do you think it's the same as building a wood house?

You do know Reagan made that mistake right and bush St .. corrected that blunder

Falling Tax Would Lift All Yachts
By AGIS SALPUKAS
Published: February 7, 1992

The nation's luxury-boat builders, many clinging to their businesses after two years of plunging sales, finally got some good news last week.

President Bush, in his budget proposals, asked Congress to repeal the 10 percent luxury tax on yachts priced at more than $100,000 (and also on private planes that cost more than $250,000). The repeal, which Congress is likely to approve, would be retroactive to Feb. 1.

Since the tax took effect in January 1990, hundreds of builders of large and small boats have spoken of it as a stake driven into the heart of an industry already suffering from the recession, tighter bank rules on financing and fallout from the gulf war.

In the last two years, about 100 builders of luxury boats -- recreational craft costing more than $100,000 -- cut their operations severely and laid off thousands of workers. Some builders filed for protection from creditors under Chapter 11 of the Federal Bankruptcy Code.

Now, sales personnel and owners of marine companies are hoping they will be swamped by buyers who have held off in the expectation that the tax will be repealed.

The 10 percent tax applies to the amount of the cost above $100,000, so that a boat selling for $300,000 carries a $20,000 luxury tax. That tax is in addition to any state and local taxes.

Mr. Bush's proposals were endorsed by Senator George J. Mitchell, Democrat of Maine and majority leader, whose state is active in boat building. That increases the chances that Congress will accept the argument that repealing the tax will create jobs and promote economic growth. Overall employment in the industry, including the makers of smaller, less-expensive boats, has dropped to 400,000, from 600,000 in 1988.

Why?

Stop You're cracking me up Do you know Sassy ?

You are barely literate. You just claimed to be a student of history and a reader of books. I don’t believe you’ve read a single book in 20 years.

its not going to modify my behavior. I'm just going to keep a bigger after tax profit. As will most other business owners.

Of course as a total duped you don't realize that Democrats want tax cuts on the non rich so of course it's not hypocritical to accept them. We just wish they were more and will continue to fight for fair taxes on the rich and giant corporations and investment in America and its people which continue to be cut under the GOP for 35 years now.

The big argument I hear from my Dem friends is that the personal taxes cuts are not permanent.

So, I ask them if they really believe the Republicans will not try to extend them when the time comes?

They reply that the Republicans will no longer be in charge. They guarantee it, in part because of this tax deal.

So, I ask them if their argument boils down to this. The tax cut bill is bad because once the Dems get control they will never extend the personal cuts and everyone will see their tax rates increase in 2025?

Seems like a pro Republican argument to me.

I'm not sure bear but I do know that many countries are doing far better than we are So tell dump to stop his BS

How Eddie , take Germany for example with three times more the Electrical bill as ours ?

With like a $2.50 average tax on a gallon of gas ?

How are they doing better..where is the money going..

its not going to modify my behavior. I'm just going to keep a bigger after tax profit. As will most other business owners.
Gonna hide it under your mattress or bury it in the back yard?
Because that is the only way it doesn't end up contributing to growth in the economy. Doesn't matter how you spend or invest it. Someone somewhere will get a job because of it and someone will make money off of it. And so forth & so on.

But you will inevitably respond to me denying that reality or you will simply ignore my post so you won't look foolish.

Had Obama passed a tax plan that ATT would say they'd give back 2 billion dollars to their employees in a Christmas Bonus, you really think the liberals would be on here saying "peanuts, what really matters are the middle class!!!"

Of course not. The only reason they don't like it is because Trump did it and not Obama. They are BUTTHURT.

Another poor ass pretend liberal business owner on here

What else is fucking new ?

And yea I am a billionaire fucking off on an obescure site just to piss off the common man

Bullshit alert...

I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

I don't doubt her credentials. But she can't deny that the cuts she gets WILL be cycled back into the economy which will contribute to growth.

I highly doubt it if you owned a business why would you waste your time here ?

Forum List

Back