🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you going to refuse any increase in any tax refund you get or are you going to be a hypocrite?

I will back up my mouth by refusing any increased refund in my taxes.

• I'm a liberal with integrity and I will send it back so my actions match my rhetoric.

• I'm a liberal....so umm..... SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Results are only viewable after voting.
the republican elite congress critters SAID, that you all would not care that they gave 80% of the tax cut to the corporations and very wealthiest, as long as you all got some crumbs....

and boy oh boy, were they right....they have you down pat....

I keep asking the same questions so what's your answer ?

Just give every American $20,000 bucks ? If that would work how come obama didn't do it with his stimulus?
Strawman alert!!!!

How about cutting the corporate taxes from 35% down to 28%, and giving all Americans a sizeable tax cut? The hubby and I fall in to an area where we are only getting around a $300 a year tax break, if even that, if they cut other deductions and credits out, that were existing.... I'm sorry, that is no great shakes....when our upcoming medicare and social security is going to be cut....in order to pay for all the tax cuts for the corps and wealthiest? Is that really unreasonable? A true tax cut for the working class that does not expire?

How about not giving any new tax breaks and deductions at all to the wealthiest who are flowing in money gains right now, even without a tax cut?

that way, maybe they would not have to cut our future medicare and social security benefits in order to pay for this bill?

We have to do something to keep the gap between the wealthiest and the rest of us from growing even bigger than it is right now....or there will not be an America to be proud of that was once known as the land of opportunity for the most....

Congress critters with this bill just made that gap bigger...they are engineering it....

I'm sorry you just don't see what they are doing....

the republican elite congress critters SAID, that you all would not care that they gave 80% of the tax cut to the corporations and very wealthiest, as long as you all got some crumbs....

Just give every American $20,000 bucks ? If that would work how come obama didn't do it with his stimulus?
Strawman alert!!!!

How about cutting the corporate taxes from 35% down to 28%, and giving all Americans a sizeable tax cut? The hubby and I fall in to an area where we are only getting around a $300 a year tax break, if even that, if they cut other deductions and credits out, that were existing.... I'm sorry, that is no great shakes....when our upcoming medicare and social security is going to be cut....in order to pay for all the tax cuts for the corps and wealthiest? Is that really unreasonable? A true tax cut for the working class that does not expire?

How about not giving any new tax breaks and deductions at all to the wealthiest who are flowing in money gains right now, even without a tax cut?

that way, maybe they would not have to cut our future medicare and social security benefits in order to pay for this bill?

We have to do something to keep the gap between the wealthiest and the rest of us from growing even bigger than it is right now....or there will not be an America to be proud of that was once known as the land of opportunity for the most....

Congress critters with this bill just made that gap bigger...they are engineering it....

The REAL tax breaks for corporations is NOT 21% but NINE %

You're about the 50th RWnut to try this stupid argument.
What are you going to do with yours?

I'm going to buy you a pacifier in the shape of Trump's penis.
Why wont you just answer?

No, I'm not going to subsidize Grandpa's greed.

Happy now?
You make me happy, NY. Thank you!

Did you oppose the Obama stimulus?

My accountant said that she doesn’t know how this bill will impact my tax situation yet. How is it that all of you genius nutbags already KNOW that you’ll benefit?

You gonna put your money where your mouth is LITERALLY?
Or are you going to be a two faced tard and keep the money?

Your worthless pals raised the lowest income tax bracket from 10% to 12%. Tax cut? You swallow lies like Linda Lovelace on a date with the Navy.

It's not spelling idiot. You cannot misspell a word that does not exist. Would the superlative then be the "lessest", or perhaps the "leastest"?

It is illiteracy, or inner-city public schooling if you prefer.
Dictionary

a/the lesser evil (or the lesser of two evils)
phrase of lesser

1. 1.
    the less harmful or unpleasant of two bad choices or possibilities.
    "authoritarianism may seem a lesser evil than abject poverty"
So then that they get "lesser" pay is better than "morer" pay to your fellow illiterate, since he misspelled it.

Little
Less
the Least

I don't suffer fools gladly.
so many here, How can a brilliant guy like you stand it?
Probably because I couldn't care lesser.
Jan 6 is 3 kings day My birthday the day you joined the only thing we have in common
January 6th is the Epiphany, considered holy in the Orthodox Church. I was born 6 days before you but 20 years later.

Thank God senility does not run in my family.

The AVERAGE tax paid by large corporations in the US today, with all the fucking loopholes, is 16%.

Do you idiots REALLY think that a 21% rate will cause them to start paying employees more?

Fucking fools.

Strawman alert!!!!

The rich own the company's

No?

Remember when they tried to hide the mandate in the skinny bill?

They are not hiding nothing now..

How can you give a huge money to a burger flippers who only makes $7.25 an hour ?

They are just letting the rich keep more of their own money.

Name one liberal that has ever paid more in taxes then he or she is owed?
Since JFK, name one liberal politician that reduced taxes.
Name one liberal that did not subscribe to increasing government spending and taxation.
Name one liberal that reduced the national debt and annual deficits without increasing taxes.

Then I will listen to this crap.

Name one liberal that did not subscribe to increasing government spending and taxation.
Name one liberal that reduced the national debt and annual deficits without increasing taxes.

Did Obama raise taxes?

It was one of the talking points from the daily GOP email. You can always tell when they get the email with the talking points as there are about 5 to 10 threads about the same topic that pop up in about 2 hours of each other.

It is our money at the end...insteaf of putting in the pocket of red states :)
Starve the red states Make them weep

I will also ask you the same question Eddie do you personally pay your fair share to the feds like I do

Yes

Or

No?
I pay plenty Collecting rents and having to take money from my IRA every year Property taxes 15k school taxes etc etc But I've never complained I have plenty BUT there are others that don't and repub party hates them and is trying to starve them

The AVERAGE tax paid by large corporations in the US today, with all the fucking loopholes, is 16%.

Do you idiots REALLY think that a 21% rate will cause them to start paying employees more?

Fucking fools.

Do you really fucking think rasing the national Minimum wage does anything?

Fucking fools

It's more money to invest and buy toys ..

Ya know middle class workers who make ATVs , BMWs , construction workers buliding mansions , making boats and all the rest.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative did not subscribe to increasing government spending and with less taxation.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative reduced the national debt.

Since Calvin Coolidge name one conservative that reduced the size of government.

It was one of the talking points from the daily GOP email. You can always tell when they get the email with the talking points as there are about 5 to 10 threads about the same topic that pop up in about 2 hours of each other.

Funny the only obsecure site I read is the Demcrap underground.and I know when libatards talking points come up in threads

Forum List

Back