Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
Perfect example. In your scenario, we know which side the liberal is on compared to the conservative.

Although Bruce Jenner would tell you he's a conservative. Fiscally.

In this it's idiot progressive vs. traditionalist, or more like "reality based".

How can you agree upon a definition with a side that thinks women can have penises and men can get pregnant?
How can you agree with a side that believes the shit you just said?

How can you agree on a definition with someone who believes the election was stolen even though all the evidence points to Trump tried to steal the election?

Or that the insurrection was a peaceful protest?

Or that Trump broke no laws? Or that he's a good man. Or good business man. My god.

Well if you can just inject made up shit…no one can agree.
Made up shit is made up shit.

That's the whole point of the left's worldview. If the left groupthink believes something is real, it is real, and everyone else better believe it's real or else.

It's mainstream to say OK to abortion for birth control before the 1st trimester, after that birth control abortion is a abortion zealot position.

And?

So Dems are godlessness, defenselessness and reverse racism.

see how generalizing sounds stupid?

Learn from it, poseur.
It’s a woman with advice from her doctor and families and her right to choose, you have no fking place in the debate.

In this it's idiot progressive vs. traditionalist, or more like "reality based".
This reminds me of when theists say "god is love". Sorry, but we already have a definition for love. And God is no where in the definition.

an intense feeling of deep affection
a great interest and pleasure in something
feel deep affection for (someone)
like or enjoy very much.

You’re crazy and uninformed. Probably illiterate.
hahaha…we know what your idea of sane, informed and literate looks like. Trust me, nobody takes you seriously.
IMG_1651.jpeg

There are factions of minorities that immigrated into the US who all helped build America, many of whom you are a dependent of.
Yep….and the dark dude cleaning the shitters at Microsoft helped Bill Gates build the company.

How can you agree with a side that believes the shit you just said?

How can you agree on a definition with someone who believes the election was stolen even though all the evidence points to Trump tried to steal the election?

Or that the insurrection was a peaceful protest?

Or that Trump broke no laws? Or that he's a good man. Or good business man. My god.

I have a strong suspicion that bad things happened in certain areas during the election, but like most cheaters, those doing it were good at covering their tracks.

Why isn't anyone charged with insurrection? Where was the declaration of rebellion?

What he is charged with are chickenshit attempts to say he broke them, nothing more.

He isn't, but I am not voting for him on his personal life, but on his promises and positions.

He seems to be pretty well off, with more successes than failures.

It’s a woman with advice from her doctor and families and her right to choose, you have no fking place in the debate.
Republicans are counting on women forgetting about what Republicans have done regarding abortion. Even though it's hurt them in the midterms and last year they lost in KY, OH an Virginia. I think a blue wave is coming to be honest.

Remember Hillary was way up on Donald Trump in the polls Jan 25 2016

This reminds me of when theists say "god is love". Sorry, but we already have a definition for love. And God is no where in the definition.

an intense feeling of deep affection
a great interest and pleasure in something
feel deep affection for (someone)
like or enjoy very much.

But they base that on faith, not the collective groupthink that demands a woman can have a penis.

I know a lot of GREAT conservatives. They are just a little bit more "every man for himself" than I am. I'm more "We're all in this together". Conservatives hate We the People. They believe the rich and corporations should be the ones running the show. They're smarter than us. They're the creators. We are dumb.

You don't have to be smart to know if you like or don't like something. And even if the poor and dumb vote for the wrong person like they did in 2016, they can change their minds in the next midterm or general election. You don't have to be smart to realize you like one party more than the other. Conservatives like to tell people there is no difference but notice they show up to vote for Republicans every 2 years. While telling us that both parties suck. They pick a side but mock you for picking a side. You're not smart enough to know which party is better for you. They know more than you about you

I tell them, are you a poor black person in a ghetto, a middle class person born in a union town, a rich person in a small town in Iowa, or a coal miner? Because the person in Iowa or coal country should probably be voting Republican. The person in a union town or ghetto should probably vote Democratic.

You need a choice for - my opinions are insane.
And you need to check that box.

As an American everyone has the right to be in the debate, you authoritarian shithead.

hahaha…we know what your idea of sane, informed and literate looks like. Trust me, nobody takes you seriously.
View attachment 892862

Yep….and the dark dude cleaning the shitters at Microsoft helped Bill Gates build the company.
You said it….your idea of the poor is a dark dude, not your inbred white trailer trash born from incest because you voted for Trump. Trump is creating more of the less educated he can manipulate. You just started early.

Is he??

Border security = conservative
Peace through strength = conservative

but...

Spending...

????

Trump is about a 6-7 out of 10 on a "conservative" scale...

Jesus - 6 or7 is pretty fucking good.

No you don’t dufus…your rights end when it infringes on the rights of others. Thats America.

My right to say something infringes on no one. My right to vote for people who will pass laws I want that may infringe on some is what government and laws are all about.

Abortion isn't a right.

Meanwhile the left shits on the 2nd amendment at will.

You said it….your idea of the poor is a dark dude, not your inbred white trailer trash born from incest because you voted for Trump. Trump is creating more of the less educated he can manipulate. You just started early.
Cool fabricated theory tard….but what about that pesky reality?
IMG_7306.jpeg

What I'm seeing is 10 liberals to about 25 cons here on this thread. Proof USMB is mostly cons. Unfortunately 12 of those cons won't admit what they are so the poll says 13 cons to 10 libs. It's not that even. 13 plus cons/republicans refuse to vote.

The Country is Center Right -
So, the board reflects that.
Did you start this thread to whine about the unfairness and act like some type of martyr?

Forum List

Back