Are you liberal or conservative?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Total voters
You licked Bush's boots, voted for Romney and McCain, and now you're licking Trump's boots. Statist.
Therein lies the problem with you prog leftards, I voted for none of them and your smooth brain can only politically see A or B without taking into consideration that there may be many other viewpoints. This, while playing the fantasy game of 97 genders.

Last edited:
The Country is Center Right -
So, the board reflects that.
Did you start this thread to whine about the unfairness and act like some type of martyr?
It is not center right. The majority of people who don't vote are poor liberals.

The majority are pro choice for example.

The reason Fox and Right wing radio is popular is because you right wingers love that shit. Us liberals aren't tuning into MSNBC like you tune into Fox. And while you say MSNBC is lying to us, we know Fox is lying to you.

It's why you can't have a Daily Show, SNL type show that makes fun of liberals. It's why there are no right leaning late night talk show hosts. Johnny Carson is the last one. Back when America was conservative.

Therein lies the problem with you prog leftards, I voted for none of them and your smooth brain can only politically see A or B without taking into consideration that there may be many other viewpoints. This, while playing the fantasy game of 97 genders.
I put you in the con pile you piece of shit. LOL.

Here is another way for you to tell if you are a con or lib. Do you empathize with this group?

Sovereign citizen movement is soooo a Conservative movement​

The sovereign citizen movement is a anti-government activists, tax protesters, financial scammers, and conspiracy theorists based mainly in the United States. Sovereign citizens have their own pseudolegal belief system based on misinterpretations of common law and claim to not be subject to any government statutes, unless they consent to them. The movement appeared in the United States in the early 1970s and has since expanded to other countries: the similar freeman on the land movement emerged during the 2000s in Canada before spreading to other Commonwealth countries. The FBI describes sovereign citizens as "anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or 'sovereign' from the United States".

American sovereign citizens claim that the United States federal government is illegitimate. Sovereign citizens outside of the U.S. hold similar beliefs about the government of their own countries. The movement can be traced back to American far-right groups like the Posse Comitatus and the constitutionalist wing of the militia movement. While the sovereign citizen movement was originally associated with white supremacism and antisemitism, it now attracts people of various ethnicities, including a significant number of African Americans.

Two of the most important crackdowns by U.S. authorities on sovereign citizen organizations have been the 1996 case of the Montana Freemen and the 2018 sentencing of self-proclaimed judge Bruce Doucette and his associates.

Did cons side with the Montana Freeman and Bruce? I bet they did.

My right to say something infringes on no one. My right to vote for people who will pass laws I want that may infringe on some is what government and laws are all about.

Abortion isn't a right.

Meanwhile the left shits on the 2nd amendment at will.
Not only that, but the Left in America wants to do what they've been able to do in CanaDUH, and that is control what preachers say at the pulpit.

I have a strong suspicion that bad things happened in certain areas during the election, but like most cheaters, those doing it were good at covering their tracks.

Why isn't anyone charged with insurrection? Where was the declaration of rebellion?

What he is charged with are chickenshit attempts to say he broke them, nothing more.

He isn't, but I am not voting for him on his personal life, but on his promises and positions.

He seems to be pretty well off, with more successes than failures.
0-61 in finding voter fraud.
What states did find, was organized voter fraud with republicans. Who is being accused in federal courts for attempted election fraud ? Trump. The guy with a party that accuses everyone else of committing crimes, they do themselves. Blaming others started with Bush and hasn’t changed.

Not only that, but the Left in America wants to do what they've been able to do in CanaDUH, and that is control what preachers say at the pulpit.
Actually, in America, churches have been weaponized. Organized. Politicized. It's a coordinated effort. They are in bed with the GOP the same as Proud Boys, Harlan Crow, The right leaning Supremes. Rush Limbaugh. We know you all coordinate your lies together. We know you meet.

I used to think my Greek Orthodox church didn't do it but then my nephews went to church camp and told us the priest told them muslims and gays are bad. What kind of shit is that? The preacher needs to either stop watching Fox News or he needs to start paying taxes.

It is not center right. The majority of people who don't vote are poor liberals.

The majority are pro choice for example.

The reason Fox and Right wing radio is popular is because you right wingers love that shit. Us liberals aren't tuning into MSNBC like you tune into Fox. And while you say MSNBC is lying to us, we know Fox is lying to you.

It's why you can't have a Daily Show, SNL type show that makes fun of liberals. It's why there are no right leaning late night talk show hosts. Johnny Carson is the last one. Back when America was conservative.

In your mind, why would poor liberals be the majority of people who don't vote?

I did a search for sovereign citizen and found a few people talking about it in the past

Vandalshandle

ClosedCaption

Associated them with the Tea Party

Nutz

SuperDemocrat

Said Clinton must think he’s a sovereign citizen because the laws don’t apply to him. That's funny because today Trump totally must think he's a sovereign citizen. And for the record, Trump admitted Clinton was a great president and it was bullshit what they did to him. Anyone who didn't like him was just jealous. That's before he had to run as a Republican to win the POTUS. He couldn't have done it in the Democratic party. Too much baggage. We wouldn't nominate him. But Republicans don't vet their candidates or care what skeletons they find. Look at George Santos.

Frankenvoter

0-61 in finding voter fraud.
What states did find, was organized voter fraud with republicans. Who is being accused in federal courts for attempted election fraud ? Trump. The guy with a party that accuses everyone else of committing crimes, they do themselves. Blaming others started with Bush and hasn’t changed.

it's not like they do it out in the open for all to see.

Name one…..

I'll name them all:

First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Second Amendment
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Third Amendment
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Fourth Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Fifth Amendment
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Sixth Amendment
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Seventh Amendment
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Eighth Amendment
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Ninth Amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Tenth Amendment
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Actually, in America, churches have been weaponized. Organized. Politicized. It's a coordinated effort. They are in bed with the GOP the same as Proud Boys, Harlan Crow, The right leaning Supremes. Rush Limbaugh. We know you all coordinate your lies together. We know you meet.

I used to think my Greek Orthodox church didn't do it but then my nephews went to church camp and told us the priest told them muslims and gays are bad. What kind of shit is that? The preacher needs to either stop watching Fox News or he needs to start paying taxes.

You are certifiably insane.

Voter fraud doesn't sway elections. Election fraud does. The last 3 times we had election fraud or attempted election fraud was Bush, Bush and Trump. You guys are 2 and 1.

Nope, Nope, Nope.

"Election fraud" LOL.

Forum List

Back