Are You Watching the White House Briefing?

they need to stop having them.
Well, this is possibly the least informative thread of the month.
What's the problem? I'm not watching it, so don't tell me to go find it.

I already told you the problem. Can’t Ewe read?
Sure, we know the problem, Sarah cannot lie fast enough to keep up with Trump. Nobody can. LOL

You are underestimating many media folks. CNN can. MSNBC is. Noah Trevor is making a career of it.

The only idiot a holes are you and trump Trump for causing the tragedy and you for supporting it and him
Once again edward37 you need to be schooled. Those pictures of children in cages are from The ObamaNation era. And finally for the last time, there is no way to know if the adults bringing in these children are truly their parents. There are perverts in this country wanting babies to screw and these could be children for those purposes. So the children have to be taken from these people until our government can determine who belongs to who. Build the fucking wall and you won't have a need for these cages or these children to be separated.
I watched some recent video of these 'children' in, as the LIB MSM claims "prisons".
The video showed the 'kids' eating huge delicious hamburgers. All the 'kids were wearing new running shoes and cloths. They all have nice haircuts. They are receiving free dental/medical care. The video shows them watching big screen TV.
Compare this to what these 'kids' were doing/eating/wearing a month before they crossed into the USA.
These kids' are living the fucking life of Riley now.
99.9 % of them have never even seen their real parents.
Their real parents are busy cranking out hard drugs in S.America somewhere so the cartels can hook little american kids.
So, immigrant children get healthcare but not poor American citizens?

Don't confuse their children parents with your own.

Sara Sanders is a lying POS. Like Trump. Like the Trumpettes.

What law says people coming here for asylum have their children taken? Why did this start now.

Donald Trump, Sara Sanders, the leprechaun will all rot in Hell for this. What an embarrassment for America.

All all you asswipes who agree with this should join them
Can ewe handle the truth asshole? Can ewe handle it?

He isn't losing them. He just doesn't know where they are.

I guess that flied in Trumpworld.

What law says people coming here for asylum have their children taken? Why did this start now.

Donald Trump, Sara Sanders, the leprechaun will all rot in Hell for this. What an embarrassment for America.

Cruel and Unusual Punishment: Confining Juveniles with Adults After Graham and Miller

Parents. Evidently you are too fucking stupid to understand what that means.

I didn't watch it today, but if I was the press I'd get together and walk out on her when she acts so much better than them and talks down to them. She is our employee, and should be answering all questions without lying.

:auiqs.jpg:

She is many things, but your employee is not one of them.

She sure as the hell is, Trump is our employee as well.

Funny though you guys worshipped Obama like a god!
No Leo he was a good man a good father a good husband and a good representative of our our county Trump is a scumbag in all 4 departments

Obama is a racist and a divider as well as an incompetent asshole and liar. He and Hillary should be in prison.

That;s it. Obama is a racist because you racist fucks had a fit when a black man moved into the White House.

Obama did not divide anyone.

You fucking racists came out of your hiding places & remained here to help your rascist orange buddy to get elected.

Go fuck yourself you racist pierce of filth.

Liberals don't give 2 shits about these kids, or else they would have said something when it was happening under Obama.
Under Obama, the kids were separated when there was a serious crime.

Crossing the border illegally was a misdemeanor.

So quit being such a fucking dick & get better informed.

Trump has taken this to a new level by taking kids from those seeking asylum. From just using illegal crossing as a guide.

And the really stupid part is that the US will now take care of these children & find them homes in the United States & make them legal residents. You are too fucking stupid to know that was part of those parent's goal.

You people are just too stupid to be alive.

McAllen, Texas (CNN)The undocumented immigrant from Honduras sobbed as she told an attorney Tuesday how federal authorities took her daughter while she breastfed the child in a detention center, where she was awaiting prosecution for entering the country illegally.

When the woman resisted, she was handcuffed, Natalia Cornelio, the attorney with the Texas Civil Rights Project, recalled from her interview with the woman, who had been detained under the Trump administration's zero-tolerance policy to refer anyone caught crossing the border illegally for federal prosecution.

Zero-tolerance immigration policy leads to surge in family separations, lawyer says - CNN
I wonder how much CNN paid her to say that? All illegals should take their children and run from the horrid USA and the evil Trump. Why don’t they seek asylum in wonderful Mexico?
Mexico has taken lots of refugees.

No Leo he was a good man a good father a good husband and a good representative of our our county Trump is a scumbag in all 4 departments

Obama is a racist and a divider as well as an incompetent asshole and liar. He and Hillary should be in prison.

That;s it. Obama is a racist because you racist fucks had a fit when a black man moved into the White House.

You fucking racists came out of your hiding places & remained here to help your rascist orange buddy to get elected.

0f1a8b8dbb38b2ce1b9902dd3ce44aeb.jpg

Cruel and Unusual Punishment: Confining Juveniles with Adults After Graham and Miller

I showed you the law. You may not agree with it, but it's the law. There is no exception in the law that I'm aware of. I'm sure YOU can find one, though...have at it.

Hey potty mouth, do you get paid by the lie? You're one of the most disgusting trolls I've seen in a while. You aren't worth reading.

The election of Obama showed that there were enough intelligent real Americans to counter you ignorant dumbass pretend American racists.

But hey, blame your racism of Obama being black. It is what ignorant, uneducated people do.

Hey potty mouth, do you get paid by the lie? You're one of the most disgusting trolls I've seen in a while. You aren't worth reading.
This is what I love about you assholes. You have a fit when someone types "fuck" but say nothing to a racist post.

The election of Obama showed that there were enough intelligent real Americans to counter you ignorant dumbass pretend American racists.

But hey, blame your racism of Obama being black. It is what ignorant, uneducated people do.
You don't know anything about me, cockroach.

This is what I love about you assholes. You have a fit when someone types "fuck" but say nothing to a racist post.

I showed you the law. You may not agree with it, but it's the law. There is no exception in the law that I'm aware of. I'm sure YOU can find one, though...have at it.
Obamacare is a law & Jeffy said he was not going to defend it.

America elected Obama because he was a mulatto. They elected Trump because he wasn't Hillary.

You don't know anything about me, cockroach.
I know you just made racist posts. That is all I want to know about a low life piece of shit like you.

America elected Obama because he was a mulatto. They elected Trump because he wasn't Hillary.
Who then put him on the ballot?

Quit blaming Hillary because you hated America so much that you elected Trump.

Who then put him on the ballot?

Quit blaming Hillary because you hated America so much that you elected Trump.
I see today's tantrum is the same as yesterday's tantrum. Start something new. I double dare you.

All your posts are racist

Racism was never dead in America it was just hidden.

It took a black man being elected as POTUS to bring those racist mofos put of hiding.

Forum List

Back