Are You Watching the White House Briefing?

She sure as the hell is, Trump is our employee as well.

Funny though you guys worshipped Obama like a god!

I don't worship any Potus, I just like the ACA, Iran Deal and Paris Accord. Also what he did for the economy, unlike Bush Jr, who dumped it. I heard Trump say he wanted his people to Stand at Attention when he speaks, like Kim's does, so there you go, right up your ally.

The ACA is a failure along with the Iran fiasco and the stupid Paris accord. Obama’s economy was a complete disaster. Trump was kidding you dufus

The ACA insured millions of more people, lowed the growth of premiums, ended pre-existing conditions.

Of ourse, you being a Trumpette haste science.

Stopping Iran nuclear program in a deal worked out by 6 nations is crap because that orange POS you elected said so.

Trump is President chump. You guys lost no matter what propaganda you would like to spew forth.
YES he is ,,and the biggest AH ever to step foot in our WH Separates women from their babies and then blames Dems Has anybody ever hear such outright bs from any president ? Trump wins ,,hands down

:auiqs.jpg:

She is many things, but your employee is not one of them.

I don't worship any Potus, I just like the ACA, Iran Deal and Paris Accord. Also what he did for the economy, unlike Bush Jr, who dumped it. I heard Trump say he wanted his people to Stand at Attention when he speaks, like Kim's does, so there you go, right up your ally.

The ACA is a failure along with the Iran fiasco and the stupid Paris accord. Obama’s economy was a complete disaster. Trump was kidding you dufus

Neither were failures, what is going to fail is Trump Care (no care) and the Korean fiasco.
His Iran move was that of a moron trying to belittle Obama but that's his game

Neither were failures, what is going to fail is Trump Care (no care) and the Korean fiasco.
His Iran move was that of a moron trying to belittle Obama but that's his game

Obama was always belittled, by his own hand and those of foreign leaders. There has been no greater joke played on America.

The Democrat leadership wants to roll him back out into the public square for the midterms. One lives in hope. A chickee-fight between Trump and Obama would be tres-entertaining.

The ACA insured millions of more people, lowed the growth of premiums, ended pre-existing conditions.

Of ourse, you being a Trumpette haste science.

Stopping Iran nuclear program in a deal worked out by 6 nations is crap because that orange POS you elected said so.

Trump is President chump. You guys lost no matter what propaganda you would like to spew forth.
YES he is ,,and the biggest AH ever to step foot in our WH Separates women from their babies and then blames Dems Has anybody ever hear such outright bs from any president ? Trump wins ,,hands down

It is the Dems fault.

Forum List

Back