Are You Watching the White House Briefing?

Funny though you guys worshipped Obama like a god!
No Leo he was a good man a good father a good husband and a good representative of our our county Trump is a scumbag in all 4 departments

Obama is a racist and a divider as well as an incompetent asshole and liar. He and Hillary should be in prison.

That;s it. Obama is a racist because you racist fucks had a fit when a black man moved into the White House.

Obama did not divide anyone.

You fucking racists came out of your hiding places & remained here to help your rascist orange buddy to get elected.

Go fuck yourself you racist pierce of filth.

0f1a8b8dbb38b2ce1b9902dd3ce44aeb.jpg
Racism was never dead in America it was just hidden.

It took a black man being elected as POTUS to bring those racist mofos put of hiding.

Yeah like racist Obama

Well, this is possibly the least informative thread of the month.
What's the problem? I'm not watching it, so don't tell me to go find it.

I already told you the problem. Can’t Ewe read?

I didn't watch it today, but if I was the press I'd get together and walk out on her when she acts so much better than them and talks down to them. She is our employee, and should be answering all questions without lying.

:auiqs.jpg:

She is many things, but your employee is not one of them.

She sure as the hell is, Trump is our employee as well.

I don't worship any Potus, I just like the ACA, Iran Deal and Paris Accord. Also what he did for the economy, unlike Bush Jr, who dumped it. I heard Trump say he wanted his people to Stand at Attention when he speaks, like Kim's does, so there you go, right up your ally.

No Leo he was a good man a good father a good husband and a good representative of our our county Trump is a scumbag in all 4 departments

Obama is a racist and a divider as well as an incompetent asshole and liar. He and Hillary should be in prison.

That;s it. Obama is a racist because you racist fucks had a fit when a black man moved into the White House.

You fucking racists came out of your hiding places & remained here to help your rascist orange buddy to get elected.

It took a black man being elected as POTUS to bring those racist mofos put of hiding.

Yeah like racist Obama

Now was he anti black or anti whites??

I already told you the problem. Can’t Ewe read?

I didn't watch it today, but if I was the press I'd get together and walk out on her when she acts so much better than them and talks down to them. She is our employee, and should be answering all questions without lying.

I don't worship any Potus, I just like the ACA, Iran Deal and Paris Accord. Also what he did for the economy, unlike Bush Jr, who dumped it. I heard Trump say he wanted his people to Stand at Attention when he speaks, like Kim's does, so there you go, right up your ally.

The ACA is a failure along with the Iran fiasco and the stupid Paris accord. Obama’s economy was a complete disaster. Trump was kidding you dufus

Yeah like racist Obama

Now was he anti black or anti whites??
Anti white of course and anti Jew oh yeah and anti American and anti conservative-black

Last edited:

The election of Obama showed that there were enough intelligent real Americans to counter you ignorant dumbass pretend American racists.

But hey, blame your racism of Obama being black. It is what ignorant, uneducated people do.
You don't know anything about me, cockroach.
I know you just made racist posts. That is all I want to know about a low life piece of shit like you.
Telling the truth about a racist bastard is not racism.

0ed09a3acd5d65c1717ec38d2ec588bd.jpg

Last edited:

The election of Obama showed that there were enough intelligent real Americans to counter you ignorant dumbass pretend American racists.

But hey, blame your racism of Obama being black. It is what ignorant, uneducated people do.
I know you just made racist posts. That is all I want to know about a low life piece of shit like you.

So, you are using the "but I have a black friend" excuse

You are the one that keeps bringing up Obama's race, asswipe.

Your problem is that your racism is so inbred, you are too stupid to know just how racist you are.

The ACA is a failure along with the Iran fiasco and the stupid Paris accord. Obama’s economy was a complete disaster. Trump was kidding you dufus

The ACA insured millions of more people, lowed the growth of premiums, ended pre-existing conditions.

Of ourse, you being a Trumpette haste science.

Stopping Iran nuclear program in a deal worked out by 6 nations is crap because that orange POS you elected said so.

Your problem is that your racism is so inbred, you are too stupid to know just how racist you are.
I haven't brought anything up and you are projecting and making yourself look like a fool.

I haven't brought anything up and you are projecting and making yourself look like a fool.
Jesus fuck, you are too God damn stupid to know what you post.

The ACA insured millions of more people, lowed the growth of premiums, ended pre-existing conditions.

Stopping Iran nuclear program in a deal worked out by 6 nations is crap because that orange POS you elected said so.

Trump is President chump. You guys lost no matter what propaganda you would like to spew forth.

Trump is President chump. You guys lost no matter what propaganda you would like to spew forth.

Trump won. Had some help, you don't care.

It does not excuse your lies.

Trump won. Had some help, you don't care.

It does not excuse your lies.

Geographic America elected Trump. Live it, learn it, love it.

Neither were failures, what is going to fail is Trump Care (no care) and the Korean fiasco.

Jesus fuck, you are too God damn stupid to know what you post.

Have it your way.

Forum List

Back