🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are You Watching the White House Briefing?

The OP is an example of a snowflake snowflaking.

The rest of peanut gallery are running around w/their hair on fire crying about he Press actually doing their damn jobs.

#LOLGOP
No sir. The idiot who started yelling at her that she wasn't sympathetic about the poor "babies' who were"ripped from their mothers' arms" was not doing his job. He should have listened to Sarah's explanation to the two previous idiot assholes who questioned the same subject. And she was doing her job to stand up to all those communist assholes.
The only idiot a holes are you and trump Trump for causing the tragedy and you for supporting it and him

they need to stop having them.
Well, this is possibly the least informative thread of the month.
What's the problem? I'm not watching it, so don't tell me to go find it.

I already told you the problem. Can’t Ewe read?

I didn't watch it today, but if I was the press I'd get together and walk out on her when she acts so much better than them and talks down to them. She is our employee, and should be answering all questions without lying.

I didn't watch it today, but if I was the press I'd get together and walk out on her when she acts so much better than them and talks down to them. She is our employee, and should be answering all questions without lying.

:auiqs.jpg:

She is many things, but your employee is not one of them.

Yep! That’s what they should do. Walk the fuck right outta there! Burn that bitch down! :)

She sure as the hell is, Trump is our employee as well.

Well since you don’t watch you don’t know if she’s lying so you just lie and accuse her of lying. Just like a good little libtard!

Funny though you guys worshipped Obama like a god!

Ri-iiiiight. They don't seem to be doing what YOU want. Why have you not fired them?

After eight years of ignoring Iran’s human rights abuses the libtards are now worried about human rights abuses! Wow!
Obama wasn't following around the Iranian leader kissing his ass & telling him what a great person he was.

The rest of peanut gallery are running around w/their hair on fire crying about he Press actually doing their damn jobs.

#LOLGOP
No sir. The idiot who started yelling at her that she wasn't sympathetic about the poor "babies' who were"ripped from their mothers' arms" was not doing his job. He should have listened to Sarah's explanation to the two previous idiot assholes who questioned the same subject. And she was doing her job to stand up to all those communist assholes.

Her job is to tell the truth, not lie for Trump.

Sara Sanders is a lying POS. Like Trump. Like the Trumpettes.

What law says people coming here for asylum have their children taken? Why did this start now.

Donald Trump, Sara Sanders, the leprechaun will all rot in Hell for this. What an embarrassment for America.

All all you asswipes who agree with this should join them

#LOLGOP
He writes for playboy!

Forum List

Back