Argument That Illegals don't Vote Continues To 'Die' a 'Slow Death'

They would be more likely to vote illegally if they were fairly certain they would not face a concerted effort to detect their fraud. There are places in this country where they could be thus certain.
No, there is not. However, plenty of places exist for Trumpers to vote repeatedly.
Do you really think an illegal alien casting an illegal vote is as likely to face detection and arrest in San Francisco as they are in say, Tempe, Arizona? SF is a sanctuary city that flouts federal immigration law.
Do you think a Trumper loose in Phoenix is likely to face detection and arrest for multiple voting?

Once again, where is the serious evidence? There is none that demonstrates any elections were in the slightest bit in trouble of being corrupted.
The point remains that some places in this country are more likely to put effort into stopping vote fraud than others, based on their reaction to illegal aliens violating the law.

Look I am all for a full AUDIT of each and every state, to insure that illegals didn't vote, that dead people didn't vote, and that no one voted more than once.

But this "cherry picking" is not working. If you're willing to agree do that, then I am fine with it.

We caught two Trump supporters trying to vote more than once, they were arrested and charged.
Since Trump was continually campaigning on a RIGGED ELECTION, it only makes sense to verify that there aren't a lot more that did the same.

imrs.php

Trump supporter votes twice because she fears a 'rigged' process

920x920.jpg

Officers: Trump supporter tried to vote twice in Fort Bend

"In his persistent determination to gin up distrust of the integrity of the vote counting process across the country, Donald Trump is going to get people in trouble. We have already seen one Trump supporter charged with voter fraud this month for attempting to vote twice. Not to be deterred from his “Rigged!” dog-whistle, the Republican nominee doubled down at a campaign stop in Greeley, Colorado on Sunday appears to be actively advocating that his supporters vote twice.

Trump’s comments, which are available below, lack the typical nuance that would allow someone to vote more than once in an election; most notably is that once an elections official receives a ballot, it cannot be changed."

In Trump's own words
CwDascFUkAAYG39.jpg

Sopan Deb on Twitter

So YES, let's do a complete audit of each and every state.

Of course. I don't support fraud, no matter who does it.

This guy makes this claim every year, and when put through the grinder test, it always turn out to be way less than he claims.

This is a story from two years ago:

"Forty-four non-citizens may have voted illegally in Ohio at some point since 2000.

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has been on a mission to weed out purported voter fraud in the state since he took office in 2011. After launching an investigation into what he called an “expanding loophole” allowing non-citizens to vote in Ohio and potentially decide elections, he announced Thursday that 145 non-citizens were registered to vote illegally in 2014, amounting to just .0002 percent of the 7.7 million registered voters in the state.

Husted’s office would not provide any information about the 27 people it referred to the Attorney General’s office for further review. But in 2013, his office sent 17 potential cases — .0003 percent of total ballots cast in the state — to the AG who eventually referred them to county prosecutors. Most reports of voting irregularities were dropped by the county prosecutors because the “voter fraud” problems were determined to have been caused by simple mistakes and confused senior citizens, according to a Cleveland Plain Dealer investigation.

<...>

Voter fraud in Ohio is a fifth-degree felony and could carry up to a year in prison. But of the cases referred to prosecutors’ offices in 2013, most irregularities were caused by voter confusion or mistakes made by elections officials and not deliberate attempts to commit fraud, the investigation found. For example, Cuyahoga County looked into 15 cases referred from Husted’s office and chose not to pursue criminal charges against any of the individuals, concluding that the voters were confused about the “Golden Week” during which people can both register to vote and also cast their absentee ballot.

In total, only four people were convicted of voting fraud as a result of the 2013 investigation."

Ohio’s Huge Voter Fraud Investigation Turns Up Nearly Nothing

The results match my real world experience as a registrar.

The alt right cherry pickers do not want a full and fair audit.

They want to yell and point fingers.
I thought Mexicans were the cherry pickers.
If they all are deported, you can finally get a job.

Really, meathead, go get retrained for a good paying job.
Yes, because illegal Mexicans have really crowded me out of the job market here in Prague. They don't even speak English let alone Czech.

Then you are on the dole there, I suppose.

So why are you worried about American immigration issues?

I like the Blu Emblem and the Golden Mandarin when traveling on business.

The alt right cherry pickers do not want a full and fair audit.

They want to yell and point fingers.
I thought Mexicans were the cherry pickers.
If they all are deported, you can finally get a job.

Really, meathead, go get retrained for a good paying job.
Yes, because illegal Mexicans have really crowded me out of the job market here in Prague. They don't even speak English let alone Czech.

\And they speak pig Spanish.

No, there is not. However, plenty of places exist for Trumpers to vote repeatedly.
Do you really think an illegal alien casting an illegal vote is as likely to face detection and arrest in San Francisco as they are in say, Tempe, Arizona? SF is a sanctuary city that flouts federal immigration law.
Do you think a Trumper loose in Phoenix is likely to face detection and arrest for multiple voting?

Once again, where is the serious evidence? There is none that demonstrates any elections were in the slightest bit in trouble of being corrupted.
The point remains that some places in this country are more likely to put effort into stopping vote fraud than others, based on their reaction to illegal aliens violating the law.

Look I am all for a full AUDIT of each and every state, to insure that illegals didn't vote, that dead people didn't vote, and that no one voted more than once.

But this "cherry picking" is not working. If you're willing to agree do that, then I am fine with it.

We caught two Trump supporters trying to vote more than once, they were arrested and charged.
Since Trump was continually campaigning on a RIGGED ELECTION, it only makes sense to verify that there aren't a lot more that did the same.

imrs.php

920x920.jpg

"In his persistent determination to gin up distrust of the integrity of the vote counting process across the country, Donald Trump is going to get people in trouble. We have already seen one Trump supporter charged with voter fraud this month for attempting to vote twice. Not to be deterred from his “Rigged!” dog-whistle, the Republican nominee doubled down at a campaign stop in Greeley, Colorado on Sunday appears to be actively advocating that his supporters vote twice.

Trump’s comments, which are available below, lack the typical nuance that would allow someone to vote more than once in an election; most notably is that once an elections official receives a ballot, it cannot be changed."

In Trump's own words
CwDascFUkAAYG39.jpg

Sopan Deb on Twitter

Then demand a FULL audit of each and every state. Not just looking for dead people voting, and illegals but those who listened to Trump's own words and voted more than once.

CwDascFUkAAYG39.jpg

Trump to Supporters: Vote Twice! | RedState

920x920.jpg

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/54/73/36/11777983/3/920x920.jpg

imrs.php

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

No, I'm not a gypsy. They're kinda like blacks and snowflakes in sucking off the government.

I didn't realize I had to live on the Mexican border to be concerned with immigration issues.

They are the poorest among us and the disabld among us and the elderly among us, and you actually think they gt on airplanes and travel and ned a govt id with a picture?

and the point is, they have lived their entire lives in the USA, without needing a govt issued photo id and have voted their entire lives without needing a govt issued photo id, by using other forms of id to prove they are the person registered to vote, that now, all of a sudden, are not allowed.

And also, since illegals can get driver's licenses, exactly how does this voter id at the polls stop them from voting?

This measure is simply a measure to prevent or curb the POOR, DISABLED, AND ELDERLY citizens who do not drive, from voting.

All the States should do, is check every registered voter, against e-verify to see if they are citizens or not, and if they are NOT, then do not approv their registration, and or remove them from the voter rolls, so their names ar not evn on the voter rolls.

WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT...???
Every state that I have read of with Voter ID laws has put into effect ways of even house bound people to get voter IDs.

This is just a ballyhoo to protect dead Democrats from being purged from the voter rolls.
No it isn't...

All the States need to do to remove Dead people from the voter rolls is when they issue a death certificate for a person who has died, is to notify the keepers of the voter rolls, to take them off of the voter list... remove them from the active list when they die....AND this will take these dead people off of the voter rolls so they can not vote absentee ballot as well!

This song and a dance about govt issued photo voter ID needed is truly one of the biggest voter fraud schemes going on out there, by Republicans disenfranchising citizens, of their vote....who usually are Democratic leaning voters....

Republican politicians SAID SO, and we have it on video of them SAYING SO.
still don't get why you hate IDs so much. why please explain?
I want to live in a free America, the America I grew up in, and do NOT want to be required to carry ''papers'' of identity every time I leave my house, like it was in Nazi Germany...., where the Gestapo or here, the police, can stop you and ask for your papers of identity, whenever they feel like it.

And since we KNOW there are easier and more efficient ways to keep our voter rolls clean, through e-verify for vetting citizenship and once death certificate issued to remove dead people, there must be some nefarious reason the govt wants to make it necessary for all of us to have a govt issued id....now for voting but later for something else...the slippery slope in to needing to carry id, when simply outside of your house, has been initiated, and just a matter of time....maybe that's loony to everyone but me???

And for me, there are religious reasons as well....but we can leave prophesy out of it for now.... :)

And also, most voter fraud over the century, has been through absentee ballot and not from in person voter fraud....dead people through absentee ballot...

and this voter id govt issued at the polling place is the least likely way illegal voters would vote, they'd simply vote via absentee where NO PICTURED GVT ID is required....

so WHY do all of this...?

our best bet and most secure voting, is if the States REMOVE AND NOT ALLOW these illegal registrants, to be on the voter list in the FIRST place so thy can not even vote, via absentee.

Last edited:

No, I'm not a gypsy. They're kinda like blacks and snowflakes in sucking off the government.

I didn't realize I had to live on the Mexican border to be concerned with immigration issues.
You do sound like a Traveler or a Gypsy, yes. This is not your business on the board, is it?

imrs.php

920x920.jpg

In Trump's own words
CwDascFUkAAYG39.jpg

Sopan Deb on Twitter

Then demand a FULL audit of each and every state. Not just looking for dead people voting, and illegals but those who listened to Trump's own words and voted more than once.

CwDascFUkAAYG39.jpg

Trump to Supporters: Vote Twice! | RedState

920x920.jpg

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/54/73/36/11777983/3/920x920.jpg

imrs.php

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa
You just did, and I agreed to it. What more do you want, assurances that we won't find more fraud from democrats?

You do sound like a Traveler or a Gypsy, yes. This is not your business on the board, is it?
What does a gypsy sound like?

And wtf does that second sentence even mean?

You do sound like a Traveler or a Gypsy, yes. This is not your business on the board, is it? /QUOTE]What does a gypsy sound like? And wtf does that second sentence even mean?
Yup, you sound just like a Traveler or Gypsy, don't you.

Hundreds Of Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Ohio, Investigation Finds

"Hundreds of non-citizens are registered to vote in Ohio and some have even cast ballots, a state investigation of its voter rolls reveals.

According to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, his office has identified a total of 821 non-citizens registered to vote in the Buckeye State since 2011 — 126 of whom voted in at least one election.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts,” Husted said in a statement. “The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable.”

'Voter fraud happens...We hold people accountable', NOT IGNORE IT and claim it DOESN'T happen.

Snowflake response to the law being broken:
'It doesn't happen that much - what's a couple hundred illegals voting? No need to do anything to ensure it doesn't happen any more... Just ignore it.'

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote. Trump's claim that 3 to 5 million illegals voted is as much a fraud as he is. If Ohio wasn't checking status like most states DO--then this is their problem, and the illegals who registered are in serious trouble of deportation. That is considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation.
They would be more likely to vote illegally if they were fairly certain they would not face a concerted effort to detect their fraud. There are places in this country where they could be thus certain.

If anyone is going to vote repeatedly, its going to be the ones you see blocking traffic, assaulting people, breaking windows, burning shops, shouting people down. you know them. aka Hillary supporters.

Our heroic President Trump is not one to pussyfoot around. It's possible a random selection of dirty border-jumping cucarachas all across the USA will encounter a mysterious squad of ninjas who will beat, stomp and permanently cripple them. If that occurs, there will be a frantic mass exodus of the vile subhumans back to the loathsome Third World where their kind belongs. We almost hesitate to say it, but this would represent a low-cost, common-sense solution to the pestilence. Know what we mean?
You are back! Welcome! I see you are still crazy about race.
Yes, WE are back.

Hundreds Of Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Ohio, Investigation Finds

"Hundreds of non-citizens are registered to vote in Ohio and some have even cast ballots, a state investigation of its voter rolls reveals.

According to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, his office has identified a total of 821 non-citizens registered to vote in the Buckeye State since 2011 — 126 of whom voted in at least one election.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts,” Husted said in a statement. “The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable.”

'Voter fraud happens...We hold people accountable', NOT IGNORE IT and claim it DOESN'T happen.

Snowflake response to the law being broken:
'It doesn't happen that much - what's a couple hundred illegals voting? No need to do anything to ensure it doesn't happen any more... Just ignore it.'

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote. Trump's claim that 3 to 5 million illegals voted is as much a fraud as he is. If Ohio wasn't checking status like most states DO--then this is their problem, and the illegals who registered are in serious trouble of deportation. That is considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation.

If anyone is going to vote repeatedly, its going to be the ones you see blocking traffic, assaulting people, breaking windows, burning shops, shouting people down. you know them. aka Hillary supporters.
sure, 'dog, because they took the other kind and broke them politically and culturally. They don't dare even raise their voices now. Right? :lol:

All the States need to do to remove Dead people from the voter rolls is when they issue a death certificate for a person who has died, is to notify the keepers of the voter rolls, to take them off of the voter list... remove them from the active list when they die....AND this will take these dead people off of the voter rolls so they can not vote absentee ballot as well!.
No, because Democrats then sue the government or whomever to stop it based on their claim of voter intimidation and similar nonsense.

Here Republicans attempt to purge 10,000 dead voters from the voter registration rolls,...

10,000 dead to be purged from Virginia voter lists

....and here the Democrats sue to stop it.
Virginia to Purge Voter Rolls of the Dead – Democrats to Sue | Red State Virginia - Conservatism Across Virginia

And you were saying "all the Republicans got to do is..."?

Our heroic President Trump is not one to pussyfoot around. It's possible a random selection of dirty border-jumping cucarachas all across the USA will encounter a mysterious squad of ninjas who will beat, stomp and permanently cripple them. If that occurs, there will be a frantic mass exodus of the vile subhumans back to the loathsome Third World where their kind belongs. We almost hesitate to say it, but this would represent a low-cost, common-sense solution to the pestilence. Know what we mean?
You are back! Welcome! I see you are still crazy about race.
Yes, WE are back.
They finally let you out of lock up?

Forum List

Back