Argument That Illegals don't Vote Continues To 'Die' a 'Slow Death'

voter fraud died an INSTANT DEATH the second Trump found out his family members and staff members were registered in two states ..

POOF .. GONE.

voter fraud died an INSTANT DEATH the second Trump found out his family members and staff members were registered in two states ..

POOF .. GONE.
Did they vote twice, or maybe 6 times like that Mexican woman who and said she'd done nothing wrong? I still may be registered in Maryland although I haven't voted there since 1984. Dunno.

POOF .. GONE.
did they vote in both states? Fool, I've been registered in Texas, Missouri, Illinois, it's where I've lived during my life and election cycles. I only voted in the state I lived. How does one unregister when one moves out of state?

upload_2017-3-1_12-33-17.png

POOF .. GONE.
Did they vote twice or 6 times like that Mexican woman who voted 6 times and said she'd done nothing wrong? I still may be registered in Maryland although I haven't voted there since 1984. Dunno.
I just commented on that very same thing. I registered in Illinois, Missouri, and Texas.

POOF .. GONE.
SEE BELOW FOR APPROPRIATE RESPONSE....

POOF .. GONE.
Did they vote twice, or maybe 6 times like that Mexican woman who and said she'd done nothing wrong? I still may be registered in Maryland although I haven't voted there since 1984. Dunno.

who the hell knows, Trump buried the issue before the story got cold ..

dead, gone, OVER.

counting up as the investigation goes on. So I see you're ok with illegals voting how american of you.

How many billion dollars are you willing to spend to guarantee that the number of illegal votes is kept at zero?
well it's very simple, voter ID laws and it costs nothing.

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.
they also have stupid workers then as well.

Well, Republicans run the government in Ohio, so you do the math.

Hundreds Of Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Ohio, Investigation Finds

"Hundreds of non-citizens are registered to vote in Ohio and some have even cast ballots, a state investigation of its voter rolls reveals.

According to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, his office has identified a total of 821 non-citizens registered to vote in the Buckeye State since 2011 — 126 of whom voted in at least one election.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts,” Husted said in a statement. “The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable.”

'Voter fraud happens...We hold people accountable', NOT IGNORE IT and claim it DOESN'T happen.

Snowflake response to the law being broken:
'It doesn't happen that much - what's a couple hundred illegals voting? No need to do anything to ensure it doesn't happen any more... Just ignore it.'

Are you up to 5 million yet?

Didn't read the article did you....Had you pulled your head out of your ass you would have seen this....

“I have a responsibility to preserve the integrity of Ohio’s elections system,” Secretary Husted said. “When you consider that in Ohio we have had 112 elections decided by one vote or tied in the last three years, every case of illegal voting must be taken seriously, and elections officials must have every resource available to them to respond accordingly.”

I would imagine here in California the problem is much worse. We are home to groups like LaRaza and Mecha, Illegal aliens have lived here for years now and have raised families. unless they were living in a bubble they knew what was at stake in this election, and a lot of them were afraid of having their whole family sent back. Of course they voted. Only die hard leftists can deny common sense

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.
Chicago has gun laws yet is setting a 3rd consecutive record for gun murder....your point is....?

Illegals vote. 'Laws' do not always stop them....especially when the President tells them no one will check and there will be no repercussions if they do. :p

counting up as the investigation goes on. So I see you're ok with illegals voting how american of you.

How many billion dollars are you willing to spend to guarantee that the number of illegal votes is kept at zero?

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.

dude, so what, if it is factual, then those schmucks are schmucks. Repubs or dems I give two shits. Get the shit that's your job right.

It would really be refreshing to see a lib actually call out a lib. Just fking once.
And furthermore, I'm an American first, my loyalty is with country not party. Now let's hear you say that.

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.

dude, so what, if it is factual, then those schmucks are schmucks. Repubs or dems I give two shits. Get the shit that's your job right.

It would really be refreshing to see a lib actually call out a lib. Just fking once.
You are lost in your story again.

Trumpers are far more likely to commit voter fraud. We have prove of that offered above.

There, however, has been no evidence whatsoever of serious voter fraud, meaning Clinton kicked Trump's ass in the PV, and his ratings have been going down.

Last night will help him until we runs his mouth again and screws up again.

Forum List

Back