Argument That Illegals don't Vote Continues To 'Die' a 'Slow Death'

Hundreds Of Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Ohio, Investigation Finds

"Hundreds of non-citizens are registered to vote in Ohio and some have even cast ballots, a state investigation of its voter rolls reveals.

According to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, his office has identified a total of 821 non-citizens registered to vote in the Buckeye State since 2011 — 126 of whom voted in at least one election.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts,” Husted said in a statement. “The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable.”

'Voter fraud happens...We hold people accountable', NOT IGNORE IT and claim it DOESN'T happen.

Snowflake response to the law being broken:
'It doesn't happen that much - what's a couple hundred illegals voting? No need to do anything to ensure it doesn't happen any more... Just ignore it.'

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote. Trump's claim that 3 to 5 million illegals voted is as much a fraud as he is. If Ohio wasn't checking status like most states DO--then this is their problem, and the illegals who registered are in serious trouble of deportation. That is considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation.
They would be more likely to vote illegally if they were fairly certain they would not face a concerted effort to detect their fraud. There are places in this country where they could be thus certain.
No, there is not. However, plenty of places exist for Trumpers to vote repeatedly.

well it's very simple, voter ID laws and it costs nothing.

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.
they also have stupid workers then as well.

Well, Republicans run the government in Ohio, so you do the math.
dude, so what, if it is factual, then those schmucks are schmucks. Repubs or dems I give two shits. Get the shit that's your job right.

It would really be refreshing to see a lib actually call out a lib. Just fking once.
You are lost in your story again.

Trumpers are far more likely to commit voter fraud. We have prove of that offered above.

There, however, has been no evidence whatsoever of serious voter fraud, meaning Clinton kicked Trump's ass in the PV, and his ratings have been going down.

Last night will help him until we runs his mouth again and screws up again.
dude, we have fking Florida and Detroit. 800 some votes counted twice for hitlery so stop. why can't you just agree that voter fraud should be illuminated? are you really about party over country?

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.

dude, so what, if it is factual, then those schmucks are schmucks. Repubs or dems I give two shits. Get the shit that's your job right.

It would really be refreshing to see a lib actually call out a lib. Just fking once.

Trumpers are far more likely to commit voter fraud. We have prove of that offered above.

There, however, has been no evidence whatsoever of serious voter fraud, meaning Clinton kicked Trump's ass in the PV, and his ratings have been going down.

dude, we have fking Florida and Detroit. 800 some votes counted twice for hitlery so stop. why can't you just agree that voter fraud should be illuminated? are you really about party over country?
So punish them, ok, but you have not offered solid proof of that.

Legal, Documented Immigrants that vote, are illegally voting....(Felons that register to vote and vote, are illegally voting, citizens that vote twice, are illegally voting...)
Here in Ohio felons who are not incarcerated can legally vote. They just have to re-register after they are released.

Hundreds Of Non-Citizens Registered To Vote In Ohio, Investigation Finds

"Hundreds of non-citizens are registered to vote in Ohio and some have even cast ballots, a state investigation of its voter rolls reveals.

According to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, his office has identified a total of 821 non-citizens registered to vote in the Buckeye State since 2011 — 126 of whom voted in at least one election.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts,” Husted said in a statement. “The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable.”

'Voter fraud happens...We hold people accountable', NOT IGNORE IT and claim it DOESN'T happen.

Snowflake response to the law being broken:
'It doesn't happen that much - what's a couple hundred illegals voting? No need to do anything to ensure it doesn't happen any more... Just ignore it.'

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote. Trump's claim that 3 to 5 million illegals voted is as much a fraud as he is. If Ohio wasn't checking status like most states DO--then this is their problem, and the illegals who registered are in serious trouble of deportation. That is considered a FELONY and reason for immediate deportation.
They would be more likely to vote illegally if they were fairly certain they would not face a concerted effort to detect their fraud. There are places in this country where they could be thus certain.
No, there is not. However, plenty of places exist for Trumpers to vote repeatedly.
you obviously do not care about the sovereignty of the nation.

Legal, Documented Immigrants that vote, are illegally voting....(Felons that register to vote and vote, are illegally voting, citizens that vote twice, are illegally voting...)
Here in Ohio felons who are not incarcerated can legally vote. They just have to re-register after they are released.
I've never had an issue with that. I just want the dead to stop voting.

I believe that the actual argument is that "illegals or non-citizens don't vote in significant numbers to alter Trumphs loss of the popular vote.

Non-citizens are voting illegally in Ohio, but the number is tiny

While the numbers may look significant, a tiny percentage of those discovered in two previous inquiries were pursued and prosecuted for voter fraud.

Of 44 people referred for prosecution in two previous elections, Attorney General Mike DeWine's office said eight were prosecuted and five were convicted. one was reported to a diversion program, and the records were sealed in two cases so the disposition is not known.

Of five convictions, one person was fined $300 on a falsification charge and four were sentenced to community control. None received jail time.

The five convictions compare to more than 8.2 million combined votes cast in the 2012 and 2014 election cycles.

Another seven cases were found where the individual was not a citizen when they registered, but became a citizen by the time they cast their ballot. There were another 29 people investigated by the Bureau of Criminal Identification who county prosecuting attorneys declined to prosecute or were not indicted by a grand jury.

proof of what? They did the recount and found them in detroit and they arrested the judge in Florida. So?

Someone anyone please show significant voter fraud by any side affected the election.

Please?

proof of what? They did the recount and found them in detroit and they arrested the judge in Florida. So?
Post the solid link that shows it so. And post how it affected the election.

I believe that the actual argument is that "illegals or non-citizens don't vote in significant numbers to alter Trumphs loss of the popular vote.

While the numbers may look significant, a tiny percentage of those discovered in two previous inquiries were pursued and prosecuted for voter fraud.

Of 44 people referred for prosecution in two previous elections, Attorney General Mike DeWine's office said eight were prosecuted and five were convicted. one was reported to a diversion program, and the records were sealed in two cases so the disposition is not known.

Of five convictions, one person was fined $300 on a falsification charge and four were sentenced to community control. None received jail time.

The five convictions compare to more than 8.2 million combined votes cast in the 2012 and 2014 election cycles.

Another seven cases were found where the individual was not a citizen when they registered, but became a citizen by the time they cast their ballot. There were another 29 people investigated by the Bureau of Criminal Identification who county prosecuting attorneys declined to prosecute or were not indicted by a grand jury.
well I tell you what, you tell the fascists mayors and governors who feel they can violate federal laws that they will be arrested if they don't stop, then perhaps we can move on from all of this other bullshit, until that happens, party of country shit is unamerican. and each and everyone who violates our laws should be punished. period, I give two shits the party affiliation.

Since I am the OP, 'THE ARGUMENT' for this thread is that illegals do and are voting. 'THE' overall argument for snowflakes is that there aren't enough (proven...yet) doing so to make a difference...according to them.

Once again the snowflakes bring up the insignificant 'Popular Vote', which matters naught.

Someone anyone please show significant voter fraud by any side affected the election.

Please?
well I'm sure someone would if it really mattered. They tried that in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and all they found started to take the recount the opposite way so they stopped. It doesn't change anything today. But, the two parties should agree to stop it, you think the dems would go along? really?

Ohio HAS voter ID laws.

Let's see if you can pull a link out of your ass for that claim.

Post the solid link that shows it so. And post how it affected the election.
dude I did all that forty threads ago. go look up detroit in the search window under jc456. It's really simple.

Let's see if you can pull a link out of your ass for that claim.
and whalla, would you take a fking look at what came out of my ass.

quOTE="jc456, post: 16461424, member: 46512"]QUOTE="edthecynic, post: 16456846, member: 13101"]QUOTE="Harry Dresden, post: 16450324, member: 16291"]
QUOTE="Harry Dresden, post: 16448652, member: 16291"]
As I have said, when it is so obvious that the Right are lying or at fault, suddenly it is both parties.
nice dance ed.... i was replying to you calling me a partisan.....i did not "suddenly" discover both parties are comprised of dishonest asswipes...
You are a partisan, you used Republican cheating to show their intellectual superiority over the Democratic Party![/QUOTE]
apparently you have a problem reading ed....i did not use anything,i simply asked how the so called uneducated can outsmart the educated ....you are the one doing the dancing around answering that question...BECAUSE,you dont want to admit that the Democrats were outsmarted by the Republicans.....[/QUOTE]
Again, out-cheating someone is not outsmarting them. Superiority in cheating does not imply superiority in intelligence.[/Q
cheating?

Look at Detroit, there's your cheating bubba.
giphy.gif

Recount uncovers serious fraud in Detroit

"The worst of the problems were in Wayne County, Michigan’s largest county, where 66 percent of voters cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton and just 29 percent for Donald Trump.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/12/ballot.jpg

ballot.jpg
There was such a problem, the Detroit News reported, “[O]fficials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.”
The Detroit paper continued, “Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.”"

Maybe you should look into what the word cheating actually means

Last edited:
Since I am the OP, 'THE ARGUMENT' for this thread is that illegals do and are voting. 'THE' overall argument for snowflakes is that there aren't enough (proven...yet) doing so to make a difference...according to them.

Once again the snowflakes bring up the insignificant 'Popular Vote', which matters naught.

This is a story to prop up the ass clown. You'll note there are more registrations than actually voted, and those people are being contacted at this time to un-do their registration. THEY DIDN'T VOTE. In Ohio there is no online registration available, requiring a mail in registration or show up in person.

So I imagine these registrations were handed out to thousands by Republican volunteers, and people were filling them out, sending them in by the volunteer, (which I have seen them do) and you had a few that didn't realize that they weren't eligible to vote.

What is fascinating is the department of elections in Ohio requires that you register to vote at least 30 days prior to an election, and they DIDN'T check status for eligibility.
Voter Registration in Ohio | DMV.org

I am positive that more Trump supporters voted more than once, than you'll find illegals even attempting it.

if they want to do an audit--let's do A FULL AUDIT in each and every state.
Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa
Officers: Trump supporter tried to vote twice in Fort Bend

Last edited:

well I tell you what, you tell the fascists mayors and governors who feel they can violate federal laws that they will be arrested if they don't stop, then perhaps we can move on from all of this other bullshit, until that happens, party of country shit is unamerican. and each and everyone who violates our laws should be punished. period, I give two shits the party affiliation.

Mayors tell fascist so-called President "CYa in court."

Opinion | Why Trump’s executive order on sanctuary cities is unconstitutional

The Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that the federal government may not “commandeer” state and local officials by compelling them to enforce federal law. Such policies violate the Tenth Amendment.

Section 1373 attempts to circumvent this prohibition by forbidding higher-level state and local officials from mandating that lower-level ones refuse to help in enforcing federal policy. But the same principle that forbids direct commandeering also counts against Section 1373. As the late conservative Justice Antonin Scalia explained in Printz v. United States, the purpose of the anti-commandeering doctrine is the “[p]reservation of the States as independent and autonomous political entities.” That independence and autonomy is massively undermined if the federal government can take away the states’ power to decide what state and local officials may do while on the job.

This is a story to prop up the ass clown.
Thank you for helping prove Liberals will do / say anything to ignore / deny illegals are voting.....

Lie, deny, justify, deflect... :p

This is a story to prop up the ass clown. You'll note there are more registrations than actually voted, and those people are being contacted at this time to un-do their registration. THEY DIDN'T VOTE. In Ohio there is no online registration available, requiring a mail in registration or show up in person.

So I imagine these registrations were handed out to thousands by Republican volunteers, and people were filling them out, sending them in, and you had a few that didn't realize that they weren't eligible to vote.

What is fascinating is the department of elections in Ohio requires that you register to vote at least 30 days prior to an election, and they DIDN'T check status for eligibility.
Voter Registration in Ohio | DMV.org

I am positive that more Trump supporters voted more than once, that you'll find illegals even attempting it.
and anyone committing fraud should be punished, right?

Forum List

Back