Ari Melber: Kavanaugh has publicly violated Judge rules

Bart? Bart Simpson?

If you refer to BRETT Kavanaugh, consider: in twelve years on the DC Circuit court, one of his opinions HAS NEVER BEEN OVERTURNED ON APPEAL. He is the "perfect" judge/justice.

Again I ask, are you Lefties stupid or evil? There is no other alternative.

He is going to get revenge, you can be sure. He will never recuse himself.

Justice Garland has been on the DC Circuit court longer, he was just as even more experienced.

He taught Separation of Powers at Harvard and he doesn't believe in it.

You didn't listen to the video did you DGS49?

Bart? Bart Simpson?

If you refer to BRETT Kavanaugh, consider: in twelve years on the DC Circuit court, one of his opinions HAS NEVER BEEN OVERTURNED ON APPEAL. He is the "perfect" judge/justice.

Again I ask, are you Lefties stupid or evil? There is no other alternative.

Yeah, he was really "perfect" in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee :rolleyes:
#UNFIT

Justice Garland has been on the DC Circuit court longer, he was just as even more experienced.

The dumb, partisan bastard threatened the Democrats in his hysterical crying and screaming jag the other day.

He stated, and I quote, "What goes around, comes around!", after just going on a long tirade blaming the Democrats, without evidence, for his lot in life.

The man is unfit for office.

Nah - they can't be bothered with spending 7 minutes seeing something that might blow up their miniature worldview.
I really liked Garland. We need to change the rules back to 60 votes. Otherwise, we'll never end up with another moderate, largely apolitical justice such as Garland would have been.
Hell, I'd have even been okay with another guy like Gorsuch. He's a gentleman who didn't say stupid, vindictive stuff during the hearings.
He also had the ballsack to call out Trump on his trashing of federal judges. Bart would never do anything like that.

Last edited:

The dumb, partisan bastard threatened the Democrats in his hysterical crying and screaming jag the other day.

He stated, and I quote, "What goes around, comes around!", after just going on a long tirade blaming the Democrats, without evidence, for his lot in life.

The man is unfit for office.

Bart is downright scary - Probably still drinking heavily too.

2iw2q6.jpg

Forum List

Back