Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later. The political strife has really been brewing in this country for the past decade. Frankly, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.

One would figure it would boil over eventually. It's quite sad that it resulted in this.

Our local news is saying that they have conflicting reports about how she is. So not sure yet if she is dead or not.

my cousin says she was shot in the head?

NPR also originally reported she was shot point blank in the head. That's why I said she would be lucky if she lived. Though being shot in the first place isn't so lucky I suppose.

I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later. The political strife has really been brewing in this country for the past decade. Frankly, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.

Agreed. It hit the boiling point back in '08, I only see it gettin worse too.

SO WTF happened? Is she alive or not? The fuckin MSM needs to get it right, for once,

Typical incompetence by the media.

No it's not. There is always confusion in the immediate aftermath of something like this. It's not like the media is in the operating room.
um, that IS incompetence
they should only be reporting the confirmed FACTS
not making guesses and speculation

They aren't making it up. Bret Baier just commented that they had three different government sources provide information she was dead before they reported it.

um, that IS incompetence

The problem is the need to be the first to "break" the story or updates.

but they're saying she was shot in the head and in surgery.

sounds really grave to me.

um, that IS incompetence

The problem is the need to be the first to "break" the story or updates.

Oh puhleeze.

Just what on earth do you think are the objectives of the media? One is to be the first to report breaking news.

If they didn't report quickly, you'd accuse them of withholding information.

Oh puhleeze.

Just what on earth do you think are the objectives of the media? One is to be the first to report breaking news.

And here I thought the objectives of the media was suppose to be reporting the facts. That's my and their point. Which is why Dive and Taze are right where this is an example of the incompetence of the media.

Forum List

Back